Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,170 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Lady Goes N@k*d To Teach People How To Bath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes N@k*d To Teach People How To Bath (3070 Views)

Video: B@ddest Lawyer Ifunanya Delilah Goes N@k8d Again On Instagram / Cardi B Goes N*ked, Shows Off Heavy Butt After Husband’s Birthday Party / Model Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Goes N^keed To Hawk Water - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes N@k*d To Teach People How To Bath by Oluseyi001: 12:24am On Nov 04, 2023
Do you know how to bath? If you don’t then this video is for you.

A young African lady have decided to teach interested people how to bath for free. In a video she recorded, she can be seen bathing and she recorded everything from beginning to the end.

See the video below if you also wish to learn how to bath.

See video below

https://afripeeps.com/threads/lady-goes-n-k-d-to-teach-people-how-to-bath.719/

1 Share

Re: Lady Goes N@k*d To Teach People How To Bath by sulakishop(m): 2:44am On Nov 04, 2023
0oL05h05 full everywhere like agbad0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes N@k*d To Teach People How To Bath by intellisquard: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2023
This is serious
Re: Lady Goes N@k*d To Teach People How To Bath by Benki003(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2023
sulakishop:
0oL05h05 full everywhere like agbad0

No agbado pass them 😂😂 they are like church rats
Re: Lady Goes N@k*d To Teach People How To Bath by talk2hb1(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2023
She is taking her Hustling serious

(1) (Reply)

Fook My Life. Instead Of Using 50k Go Carry 2 Olosho I Lost 500k / I'ze Married Now / Scandalous! Swaziland King’s 12th Wife Caught Cheating With Justice Minister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.