Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Cryptocurrency - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cryptocurrency (1945 Views)

Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays / Men Have Become Uninterested In Getting Married Becos Dey Are Sexually Satisfied / My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency by lalalista: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2023
here

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency by mariahAngel(f): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2023
God is what is missing in your life.

8 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency by dawnomike(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2023
lalalista:
I wake up each morning with sadness. My life has no bearing. I begin to question myself that what is my purpose in this life. Waking up in the morning and not having where to go. No job, no business, no husband. Ever since I lost my job 6 months ago it has been like this. I was able to save some little change from my previous job. I live in a comfortable apartment. Feeding is not my problem. I have everything I need. There's always light, pay TV is subscribed, refrigerator stocked with food, I have a loving and caring fiance but I still feel empty. I think of starting a business but I'm scared it might not be a success because of the Nigerian economy, this is not a time to loose any funds. I feel so empty. I don't even have friends here . All my friends traveled out of the country. I feel so empty. I'm not even interested in myself any more. I can't remember when last I did shopping for myself. I've not made my hair for 3 months. Staying indoors daily is killing me and I don't even know what to do about it. As each new day starts I don't even have direction of how the day will be. I feel so unproductive. I've been applying and the job isn't forth coming. I just feel like pouring out my heart here
I'm building a team for a new startup. The interview is ending if this month.
If interested, you can reach out to me. Stay positive

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency by Tenrack: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2023
dawnomike:
hello sir. Good morning. I am interested. I would like to know the details please. How can I reach you?
Re: Cryptocurrency by luminouz(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:
Really? After everything she said, you think religion is the next opium to boost her spirits?

Her solution is not religion and she has no problem.. she lives comfortably and has food, she has a fiance. Yet she was moaning about no job, business or husband or any stuff...YET SHE has a good life. Don't you see the contradiction?

She no get problem abeg. Some people haven't eaten today and no hope of eating tomorrow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cryptocurrency by Wawelexy(m): 8:14am On Nov 04, 2023
luminouz:

Really? After everything she said, you think religion is the next opium to boost her spirits?

Her solution is not religion and she has no problem.. she lives comfortably and has food, she has a fiance. Yet she was moaning about no job, business or husband or any stuff...YET SHE has a good life. Don't you see the contradiction?

She no get problem abeg. Some people haven't eaten today and no hope of eating tomorrow.

Thought I was the one who didn't read right... This one doesn't know what she wants. I guess she's just catching cruise

3 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency by Honeybadgerxx: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2023
dawnomike:

I'm interested in this sir if it's based here in lag.
Re: Cryptocurrency by brosom(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2023
I know that feeling of emptiness even when u have everything, and I know what is actually missing, not ur friends or family, but ur inner most self which is the purpose of ur reality.

You literally question everything around u, and sometimes u sound insane and ask crazy questions just like this one, but I tell u it's not crazy, not at all my dear.. what u re feeling is a clerion call, a call of ur true purpose in life, it's hidden deep down in u just that u don't know it yet or u know but u have any clue of how to stir it up.. Funny part of it is that something u feel like u re not meant to be here lol, and only about percentage of people around the world feel this way..I believe u have a very huge "PURPOSE"

The emptiness u always feel is love, ur heart is longing for love, not the love of any man but the true genuine love of Christ Jesus, I know even as u re reading this it sounds crazy to u just like the question u asked, but it's all true and nothing but the truth.

He's calling out to u, his love fills everything u could ever want or imagine, just taste and see my dear...

The choice is urs..

5 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency by mariahAngel(f): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2023
luminouz:

Religion is not the solution to her problem.
She knows she has a problem, but the question is does she know what her problem is, and what the solution to her problem is?

You see, that is where people get it wrong.
They practice religion (to keep up appearances), but most don't have a spiritual (one on one) relationship with God, so the soul (within them) becomes empty/void, and yearns desperately to be filled, and only God can fill that void.

She no get problem abeg.
Some people haven't eaten today and no hope of eating tomorrow.

She has.
There's more to life than natural food.
Spiritual food is even more important, for the soul.
Without it, you will find it hard to enjoy the good things of life.
You can have everything, but they will mean nothing to you if you feel empty in your soul.
Only in God can one find true contentment.

4 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency by lalalista: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2023
dawnomike:
thank you Sir. I'm very much interested.
Re: Cryptocurrency by luminouz(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Religion is not the solution to her problem.
She knows she has a problem, but the question is does she know what her problem is, and what the solution to her problem is?

You see, that is where people get it wrong.
They practice religion (to keep up appearances), but most don't have a spiritual (one on one) relationship with God, so the soul (within them) becomes empty/void, and yearns desperately to be filled, and only God can fill that void.

She has.
There's more to life than natural food.
Spiritual food is even more important, for the soul.
Without it, you will find it hard to enjoy the good things of life.
You can have everything, but they will mean nothing to you if you feel empty in your soul.
Only in God can one find true contentment.

Your last statement is absolute and many will ask you what made you the sole judge and jury of contentment to make such a claim.😬😬😬😬. Some will even call you a fanatic.

I repeat that she doesn't have a problem because her story is full of contradictions. That's how logic judges.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency by progressb4andno: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
You have food, light and dstv?
Only job remain.
Madam you don't have problem.
Just buy some alcohol and sip then invite your boyfriend over for some yanshing you will feel better afterwards.
This time you are spending at home it's good for you to reboot and prepare for your new job or the next level.

3 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency by mariahAngel(f): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
luminouz:

Your last statement is absolute and many will ask you what made you the sole judge and jury of contentment to make such a claim.😬😬😬😬.
Some will even call you a fanatic.

I repeat that she doesn't have a problem because her story is full of contradictions. That's how logic judges.

Of course, God is absolute.
In God, all things consist.

Without God in one's life, there will be a major emptiness(within one's soul) that nothing and no one can fill permanently.
One would just be existing, but not living.
It is not judgment, it is the truth.

And I repeat, she knows she has a problem (she feels it), but not sure what the exact problem and solution is.
Re: Cryptocurrency by Blaky2235(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
dawnomike:

Please give a little detail about the start up
Re: Cryptocurrency by luminouz(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Of course, God is absolute.
In God, all things consist.

Without God in one's life, there will be a major emptiness(within one's soul) that nothing and no one can fill permanently.
One would just be existing, but not living.
It is not judgment, it is the truth.

And I repeat, she knows she has a problem (she feels it), but not sure what the exact problem and solution is.

God is absolute ...TO YOU!!!! That's your truth. But you make it seem that it's the overall truth. Have you seen God? Why should I believe you when you don't even know how God looks like?

I'm not hating or arguing with you oh, I'm just speaking from a logical perspective....I'm just saying people may not share that opinion, same way some people think the muslims are fanatics.

On that babe issue, forget am, she dey use una catch cruise
Re: Cryptocurrency by GodHimself: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Find somewhere to volunteer some of your time.

Find good books to read.

Read fiction especially to introduce new material into your mind.

Having no purpose is a mind killer. Having low vibration thoughts running through your mind on a loop is the very definition of hell.

lalalista:
I wake up each morning with sadness. My life has no bearing. I begin to question myself that what is my purpose in this life. Waking up in the morning and not having where to go. No job, no business, no husband. Ever since I lost my job 6 months ago it has been like this. I was able to save some little change from my previous job. I live in a comfortable apartment. Feeding is not my problem. I have everything I need. There's always light, pay TV is subscribed, refrigerator stocked with food, I have a loving and caring fiance but I still feel empty. I think of starting a business but I'm scared it might not be a success because of the Nigerian economy, this is not a time to loose any funds. I feel so empty. I don't even have friends here . All my friends traveled out of the country. I feel so empty. I'm not even interested in myself any more. I can't remember when last I did shopping for myself. I've not made my hair for 3 months. Staying indoors daily is killing me and I don't even know what to do about it. As each new day starts I don't even have direction of how the day will be. I feel so unproductive. I've been applying and the job isn't forth coming. I just feel like pouring out my heart here
Re: Cryptocurrency by MrBiGGEST(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
This might help,
Positive thoughts will attract positive energy towards you. So think about the things you love, what you want to archieve with positivity(as if nothing can stop you from achieving it) and be pro-active.
You’re not alone ~

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency by lalalista: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
This might help,
Positive thoughts will attract positive energy towards you. So think about the things you love, what you want to archieve with positivity(as if nothing can stop you from achieving it) and be pro-active.
You’re not alone ~
thanks
Re: Cryptocurrency by kenedyx: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

How do you know God is missing in his life or is present your own life or anyone else's? Like God's presence is tied to someone's happiness.. be real
Re: Cryptocurrency by aQUINandmore: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
lalalista:

I understand that you're going through a challenging time, and it's essential to express your feelings and seek support. It's clear that you've been dealing with a sense of emptiness and unproductivity, which can be very disheartening. Let's break down some aspects of your situation and explore ways to address them.

1. Loss of Purpose: The loss of your job can indeed make you feel adrift, but it's important to remember that your worth extends beyond your career. You have a loving fiancé, a comfortable life, and access to basic necessities.

2. Fear of Business: Starting a business in a challenging economic climate can be daunting. It's natural to be cautious, but with careful planning and research, you can mitigate risks. You might want to consider smaller ventures or side projects to test the waters without a significant financial commitment.
*There's a business I can pitch you with, you can do it from home, you can Start it without money too.

3. Isolation: The absence of friends and a social circle can intensify feelings of emptiness. While it's tough when friends are abroad, you can try connecting with local communities, joining clubs or groups related to your interests, or even engaging in online forums but no be nairaland o grin cry

4. Self-Care: Neglecting self-care, such as shopping for yourself or taking care of your appearance, can contribute to a feeling of neglect. Even small actions like treating yourself to something nice or a new haircut can help boost your self-esteem.

5. Productivity: It's normal to feel unproductive when you're not employed, but remember that productivity doesn't solely equate to work. You can set small daily goals for yourself, like learning a new skill, volunteering, or pursuing a hobby.

6. Job Search: It's disheartening when job applications don't yield results. Continue to apply, but also consider expanding your skill set or exploring new career paths that might align with your interests and the current job market.

Remember, it's okay to have these feelings, and it's a sign of strength to reach out for help and actively seek solutions. You're not alone, and there are resources available to assist you in navigating these challenges, I would also advise you talk to your lovely finance about how you feel too.

3 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency by lalalista: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2023
aQUINandmore:

I understand that you're going through a challenging time, and it's essential to express your feelings and seek support. It's clear that you've been dealing with a sense of emptiness and unproductivity, which can be very disheartening. Let's break down some aspects of your situation and explore ways to address them.

1. Loss of Purpose: The loss of your job can indeed make you feel adrift, but it's important to remember that your worth extends beyond your career. You have a loving fiancé, a comfortable life, and access to basic necessities.

2. Fear of Business: Starting a business in a challenging economic climate can be daunting. It's natural to be cautious, but with careful planning and research, you can mitigate risks. You might want to consider smaller ventures or side projects to test the waters without a significant financial commitment.
*There's a business I can pitch you with, you can do it from home, you can Start it without money too.

3. Isolation: The absence of friends and a social circle can intensify feelings of emptiness. While it's tough when friends are abroad, you can try connecting with local communities, joining clubs or groups related to your interests, or even engaging in online forums but no be nairaland o grin cry

4. Self-Care: Neglecting self-care, such as shopping for yourself or taking care of your appearance, can contribute to a feeling of neglect. Even small actions like treating yourself to something nice or a new haircut can help boost your self-esteem.

5. Productivity: It's normal to feel unproductive when you're not employed, but remember that productivity doesn't solely equate to work. You can set small daily goals for yourself, like learning a new skill, volunteering, or pursuing a hobby.

6. Job Search: It's disheartening when job applications don't yield results. Continue to apply, but also consider expanding your skill set or exploring new career paths that might align with your interests and the current job market.

Remember, it's okay to have these feelings, and it's a sign of strength to reach out for help and actively seek solutions. You're not alone, and there are resources available to assist you in navigating these challenges, I would also advise you talk to your lovely finance about how you feel too.
thanks so much. Please I'll like to know the business you said you can pitch me with
Re: Cryptocurrency by mariahAngel(f): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
kenedyx:

How do you know God is missing in his life or is present your own life or anyone else's? Like God's presence is tied to someone's happiness.. be real

You still have a very long way to go, but don't let life thoroughly deal with you before you arrive.
Re: Cryptocurrency by aQUINandmore: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
lalalista:
thanks so much. Please I'll like to know the business you said you can pitch me with
you are welcome, write me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency by okoroemeka(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
I don't think so,the solution is still in her,she must first believe that yes a change is possible,have an optimistic mindset and opportunity even in the darkest of hours,the battle starts from her mind not from the church.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency by ouryetwe: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
lalalista:
visit badoo.com
Re: Cryptocurrency by kenedyx: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

You still have a very long way to go, but don't let life thoroughly deal with you before you arrive.

The usual fear mongering. Pfftz, you can spare me the usual, miss. I see you've ran up to take the moral high ground as usual and assumed everyone else is an unbeliever.

I'm only here wondering why you believe life doesn't thoroughly deal with whoever, irrespective of whether you know God or not?

You have a long way to go and not me.
Re: Cryptocurrency by ridwintin89(m): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
lalalista:
No problem,don't feel sad.if you want a serious man that will give you joy and better d**k call me.09075440488.
Am in Lagos
Re: Cryptocurrency by Sirmwill: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
ridwintin89:

No problem,don't feel sad.if you want a serious man that will give you joy and better d**k call me.09075440488.
Am in Lagos

Dear animal

Get a cage
Re: Cryptocurrency by ridwintin89(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sirmwill:

Dear animal
Get a cage
Dear Monkey,look for tree
Re: Cryptocurrency by Tuzzyjohnson(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sincerely you need Christ..

I dont have a gf , i dont even think i have half of all u listed..

But i no de use God and prayer joke ..
Everytime i wake up like this i use to think i will be richer than the richest man on earth.. swears..
Re: Cryptocurrency by Sirmwill: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
ridwintin89:

Dear Monkey,look for tree

You shouldn't have replied 😂
Re: Cryptocurrency by tunize(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
It could have been worse you just still have to thank God. Like you said you are living in a comfortable apartment, constant light, enough food to eat, you have a fiance you only lack Job, and besides you can afford starting a business is just the fear of current Nigeria just be grateful.
Some person are in trenches, some person are unable to pay rent, some persons don’t even have food to eat, next meal is not even sure.
Just be grateful for what you’ve got first then ask God for a step up you nor really get issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier / What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Woman / Boyfriend Threathens To Tell Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.