Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady (32330 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
Babastrong:
What if you married rich man but adversity hits him and become poor.
are you going to run?
you sabi them by their brains.
you watch too much nolywood brother. A rich or comfortable man with legit source of income hardly go bankrupt.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by pacificom: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
Guys welcome to the generation of ‘No money no love’

5 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by casualobserver: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
KarinaSlim:
My senior cousin caught her husband cheating on her. Till date the husband doesn't know she knows. This man loves this my cousin like crazy. It shows. They married 2 years ago.

She told me that she will be walking out of the marriage by the end of the year (31st of December). The man doesn't know yet.

He still lives life thinking they will leave together forever.
She calls me for advice.
Me wey never marry, na me dey advice married woman.
I am thinking of telling her to go-ahead with the divorce becos she is bitter and it's telling on her.

She is as beautiful as me and so she will marry again.

But that her husband no try.

I'm thinking of telling her to call a big family meeting during Christmas period. Call his old father and mother to the house and some siblings. Cook delicious food. When everybody finishes eating, she should then drop the big news on their faces with receipts of their son's affairs before she leaves. Let them see the son they raised.

What do u think?

Matured minds

2 things will happen. She will end up single and being passed from one man to another and any man she meets will also cheat.

Her husband will find another woman easily and live happily ever after while she wallows in Misery.

Men are polygamous by nature. That the white man came and dictated otherwise does not change that. Good Men are scarce. No man worth his salt wants a woman who already has children.

10 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by phorget(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Marrying for money you did not contribute in helping me to make and you think I wont treat you with the way I like?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
SimpleDan3:
The biggest mistake a man can make is to marry a woman with mental poverty, who believes that any man with money automatically becomes a husband figure.
A poor man also doesn't translate to husband figure either. Love without money is sour

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by gentlesmithugo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
Dat simply means many girls will be single for life or maybe the rich men can marry as many wives as they wishes.because the population of female are more than the male in naija.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
grin Ladies who reason like this, even if you are very rich, won't hesitate to abandon you when the financial strength is no longer there.They only stay as long as the money and riches are there.
If you want to see the true colours of any so "she's a sweet angel" woman, flaunt your wealth for her for several months and then pretend to have serious financial problems involving loans and collateral with banks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
grin Ladies who reason like this, even if you are very rich, won't hesitate to abandon you when the financial strength is no longer there.They only stay as long as the money and riches are there.
If you want to see the true colours of any so "she's a sweet angel" woman, flaunt your wealth for her for several months and then pretend to have serious financial problems involving loans and collateral with banks.
The mask will begin to drop off.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by FaceTanke: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
KarinaSlim:
My senior cousin caught her husband cheating on her. Till date the husband doesn't know she knows. This man loves this my cousin like crazy. It shows. They married 2 years ago.

She told me that she will be walking out of the marriage by the end of the year (31st of December). The man doesn't know yet.

She calls me for advice.
I am thinking of telling her to go-ahead with the divorce becos she is bitter and it's telling on her.

I'm thinking of telling her to call a big family meeting during Christmas period. Call his old father and mother to the house and some siblings. Cook delicious food. When everybody finishes eating, she should then drop the big news on their faces with receipts of their son's affairs before she leaves. Let them see the son they raised.

What do u think?

Matured minds

U that u are beautiful

Why are u not married

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by MuslimIgbo: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
THE BIGGEST MISTAKE A MAN WILL MAKE IN LIFE IS TO MARRY A WHÓRE.

ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHÓRE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by spencekat(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Psychopatheko:
With this mentality, I believe as a lady you’ve this mentality then you should be able to work and work hard you can’t have this mentality and still be poor as a female I blame rich guys that settle for poor or average girls I swear, because if this people believe miracle will come above you don’t want to work, yet you want to enjoy,
Most Nigerian guys caused this arrant nonsense.Girls marry up and most guys marry down.

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by luminouz(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
There is nothing stopping you from making your own money, leeches

6 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by BGSM: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
A lot of factors comes together before you can say someone is poor not just money alone.
If anybody should agree for the opposite sex because of money without considering other factors (health, religion, family history/background, CONSCIENCE, language, e.t.c), such person ll dine with depression in the long run.
The girl is poor (health issues) to me because of the type of medicated glass she’s using at her age.
I pray for her to get knowledge and wisdom to leave on earth before it’s too late for her.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Pauladex(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Lance008:
Truth be told
Most broke marriages no Dey last for this generation
Celebrity marriage no they last either.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by biremi(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Liabilities also looking for relevance
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Kukutente23: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:
“The Biggest Mistake a Lady can make in life is to Marry a Poor Man” - Nigerian Lady reveals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr0LVVJ0SZs?si=XkUrxA6lETOJbrtr

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzLeEvRINR8/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
Who is she and Why's she on fp
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
ceejay80s:

Define poor
A 30 years old and above Nigerian man that doesn't have a good or descent job or business is said to be poor

For instance i personally consider someone earning less than 100k within 30-40 years as poor

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by missionmex(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
A man also
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by fuck419: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
This might be true on the following grounds:
1. The Lady must be rich.
2. The poor Man has bad habits and feels insecure.

In absence of these factors, count yourself blessed among women.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by spencekat(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jman06:
And the biggest mistake a man can make in this life is to marry a poor lady from a wretched home!
A very big mistake.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Babastrong(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
[quote author=UnfairLife7 post=126788234] you watch too much nolywood brother. A rich or comfortable man with legit source of income hardly go bankrupt. [ Dey play. I have some of them in my vicinity. The problem is the friends they moved with protect their yarnsh from being reveal when they falled. ]

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Basicend: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Shallow brains. . Fish brain. . Money money money money. . Empty character. That's all they have. .

Go and check this kind of clown in 7 years time, with her witchcraft, she will still be at Shiloh disturbing pastors up and dan.

The women that married Adeboye, Sam Adeyemi, Arome Osayi, Oyedepo etc. . Are they not wealthy today?

Parasite / no value flakes.

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Sleekfingers: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
The biggest mistake a man, can make is to marry a lady with entitlement mentality

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
I have seen a friend who was driving his Dad's toketoke car and was not rich then but he found a pretty lady and wedded her....
Today, they are residing in UK.....yes UK....

Once it is Marriage issue .....

Poverty in marriage is different from a broke single guy ....or single girl...

Marry because you saw talent, visions, humble, focused and a God fearing personality....

Proverb 22. 4.....With humility and fear of God, Riches and honor are granted to a man...

Remember too, that I have seen a top GLO staff resigned from his work due to death threats he received .....and for years, he had to move from the city he was , down to the city where his parents resides., Because he couldn't pay his house rent again....

This was a man who has a duplex under mortgage, an official office car, and two other cars , his wedding was the talk of the Town then ...but today he is trying to build another personality in Agriculture....

That woman is either a toddler in life experiences or just an attention seeker.....

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by spencekat(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
FaceTanke:

U that u are beautiful

Why are u not married
Ask her. She think say na by beauty.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
spencekat:
Most Nigerian guys caused this arrant nonsense.Girls marry up and most guys marry down.
That is how the settings is in Africa. Men want to be the head of a family. What makes you the head of a family? Your dick or responsibility?

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Kukutente23: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
KarinaSlim:

She calls me for advice.

What do u think?

Matured minds
My dear open another thread for this so we can have enough space to insult you well.
This space will not contain your foolishness and that of the Op

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by ednut1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
A rich man can become poor tomorrow and vice versa . The lady talking now her papa and brothers are probably broke
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by spencekat(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
That is how the settings is in Africa. Men want to be the head of a family. What makes you the head of a family? Your dick or responsibility?
Change your mentality. A man should not go for a broke girl, things have changed.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by geesilver(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Poverty is indeed a disease
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Okey o. But remember more than 80% of people r poor..
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Uchesis: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
McDoe:
She is saying the truth. Poverty is a disease and there is no point placing oneself in the burden and challenges of poverty.

If you wake up in the morning and there is no food or immediate basic needs, you will understand what she is saying.

Chris Oyakhilome once said, "I will never be poor".
Pastor Chris is divorced abi?
Maybe the Op should go and marry him.
Nonsense.
All women offer is pussyy. Nothing more.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.