Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady (32329 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by JaskanFactor: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
A man will have to loose his innocence to get rich. So that what money is doing to the world is ensuring that only corrupted men can spread thier seed. Do this for many generations and the world will be filled with the seed of wicked men.

So that by now the world is already in Armageddon, cause only the wicked have been able to spread their seed for several generation and nobody can stand each other anymore.

Marriage is not for poor people no doubt about that, only poor people looking for trouble get married in the world of money and government depopulation agenda.

The lady is correct, but the end of her advice is Armageddon, and we already here in a world that has lost its innocence.

For every knowledge that is gained including the knowledge of getting rich comes at the cost of loss of innocence.
Thus the lady is advocating that women only marry men that have lost their innocence.

There is supposed to be a balance of innocent and corrupted mens seed in the world. But money changed that as the devil took his war to God. So that now innocence needs money to remain on earth and spread its seed.

And thus it is that civilisations rise from innocence and end in mighty war of fury, cause only the wicked is left at the end.

The book title that comes to mind is "Things Fall Apart".

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Tayorshd87: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
KarinaSlim:
My senior cousin caught her husband cheating on her. Till date the husband doesn't know she knows. This man loves this my cousin like crazy. It shows. They married 2 years ago.

She told me that she will be walking out of the marriage by the end of the year (31st of December). The man doesn't know yet.

He still lives life thinking they will leave together forever.
She calls me for advice.
Me wey never marry, na me dey advice married woman.
I am thinking of telling her to go-ahead with the divorce becos she is bitter and it's telling on her.

She is as beautiful as me and so she will marry again.

But that her husband no try.

I'm thinking of telling her to call a big family meeting during Christmas period. Call his old father and mother to the house and some siblings. Cook delicious food. When everybody finishes eating, she should then drop the big news on their faces with receipts of their son's affairs before she leaves. Let them see the son they raised.

What do u think?

Matured minds

Modified
Thank you so much for your inputs. I appreciate. So we have decided on what to do
She will go ahead with my ADVICE above. It is the best for now for her happiness and joy. Life is too short to live in an unhappy marriage becos of an adulterous spouse.
Thanks once again.

I'm out.

You are a kid and u are saying that u haven't married too ....

Like seriously I didn't commend the husband for cheating but I guess she can tell him to change and work out how the marriagebwill work because if ur sister divorce him because of that hmmmm 🤔

My sister can u tell me where in the map of the Nigeria where there is no rain

Marriages that's lasted for 30years too undergoes series of this test and not just mere love love and love...

Please 🥺 enlighten her
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by efficiencie(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:
“The Biggest Mistake a Lady can make in life is to Marry a Poor Man” - Nigerian Lady reveals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr0LVVJ0SZs?si=XkUrxA6lETOJbrtr

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzLeEvRINR8/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

This is why I don't pity them when they marry a rich beast today, who yesterday was a broke fool, that bashes her teeth in and reconfigures her face with severe beating.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by wyqay: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
The same mistake made by mother that led what you are today.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by LordIsaac(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
gadgetplanetng:
What happens if your rich man loses everything?
(which is very common)
It's always the ones that see men as poverty alleviation program that post things like this
A fish cannot look beyond the moment…that’s why they are always caught and fried!😊

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by kokomilala(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Poor Cognition Begets Poor Output

Just look at the way she unabashedly spewed out this rubbish!

To the Nigerian woman, everything is tied or centres around material and financial advantage. Whatever happened to those immaterial traits like honesty, integrity, valour, empathty? Human life doesn't consist in material possession- for they are passing vanities.

I've weighed her mentally, and I think her cognition is poor. She's not thinking clearly. She's acting on a whim. Thus, she's set down this banal statement.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by TimiRume(f): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ojagun coolpost=126788704:
Yes.,.an old or physically/mentally challenged white man.For whitemen,whitewomen come first then asian/latin women.Blackwomen are at the bottom for them for relationships/marriage.Nigeria is the only country where the men pedestalize blackwomen.Travel & see
You mean black western women who pedestalize black men and are not open to other races. Every other group intermingles except black women who have chosen swag over IQ/smartness
And these western black women are very different from non western black women who do well interracially because they are open to it.

Stop using an online US statistics of some decades back to shade black women globally. It doesn't work that way even when you want it to so badly
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by newnigerdelta00: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:
“The Biggest Mistake a Lady can make in life is to Marry a Poor Man” - Nigerian Lady reveals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr0LVVJ0SZs?si=XkUrxA6lETOJbrtr

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzLeEvRINR8/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Na ritualist cupboard you go end thief's girls
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by aremubabs: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:
But to be honest, you as a guy or a father , will you allow your sister of daughter marry a poor person with not clear cut vision

You are saying something entirely different. Even some rich men can lack clear-cut vision to preserve their wealth.

For Christ's sake, it takes two to tango in a marriage. Character depth is necessary for both man and wife for a marriage to be successful. Money is good, but money can vanish.

Take for example, a rich man marries a woman. He meets all her needs without complaining. One day, he loses his wealth. The woman becomes breadwinner for only two days, and the man is already seeing hell at her hands.

Money is good. It helps us lead a comfortable life. But when you advise women to marry only comfortable men, what happens if the comfortable men suddenly lose their comfortability?

For me, a woman should be willing to look beyond money. She should look for character depth. If the man has a clear-cut vision, does he seem motivated enough to bring these visions to reality, or is he just a hopeless dreamer.

And even if he has money, does he stop being motivated to expand or to multiply, or is he one of those rich, happy fools, who believe they are made for life even if their accounts aren't that confident.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by franchasofficia: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Curse777:
cool

I fully agree

Wickedness is bringing an innocent child into the world when you are poor

Imagine someone who can't feed himself attempting to feed others

If you are poor, without source of income, use condom and don't marry till you can figure out ways of making money

Anytime I see the poor Almajiri children, my blood boils, this are inocent children made to suffer a useless man's promiscuity and erection

I agreededly with you. cheesy

On your manhood I standing on this shocked
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Curse777: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
franchasofficia:
I agreededly with you. cheesy

On your manhood I standing on this shocked

You will still agree with me for Tinubu 2027😔

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Geovanni412(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
modernWays:
Since a man is expected to take care of his wife and children in this part of the world, it is only logical for every female to marry at least who can comfortably provide basic things for the family.

Don't insult the girl, just don't get marry when you are broke because no matter how you try to explain, society will frown at you the moment you can't provide for your family.

I agree with you that we should not insult the girl

However, since, over 80% of Nigerians have less than N 500,000 in their bank acct, it is clear that the number of rich or comfortable men in Nigeria isn't a lot

If marriage should be based on earnings, then many women will not get married and end up either as single mothers or childless

It's either they accept polygamy or they adjust to the reality that income status can change over the span of a man's life

A man who is released from prison at age 30 years may turn out to be one of the richest men in a country as was the case with Yevgeny Prigozhin, the late head of Wagner group
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Chetas81(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
SHOULD RELATIONSHIP BECOME LIABILITY, OYINBO HUSBAND AND WIFE CONTRIBUTE TO MAKE THINGS WORK, BUT IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD, WOMEN BECOME IDOL FOR THE HUSBAND, DEY DON'T MIND TO SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN WHEN THEIR HUSBAND GO TO WORK

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by uvie66: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
KarinaSlim:
My senior cousin caught her husband cheating on her. Till date the husband doesn't know she knows. This man loves this my cousin like crazy. It shows. They married 2 years ago.

She told me that she will be walking out of the marriage by the end of the year (31st of December). The man doesn't know yet.

She calls me for advice.
I am thinking of telling her to go-ahead with the divorce becos she is bitter and it's telling on her.

I'm thinking of telling her to call a big family meeting during Christmas period. Call his old father and mother to the house and some siblings. Cook delicious food. When everybody finishes eating, she should then drop the big news on their faces with receipts of their son's affairs before she leaves. Let them see the son they raised.

What do u think?

Matured minds

Modified
Thank you so much for your inputs. I appreciate. Funny enough. I have gotten the answers I needed from ur comments grin
So we have decided on what to do.
She will go ahead with my ADVICE above. It is the best for now for her happiness and joy. Life is too short to live in an unhappy marriage becos of an adulterous spouse.
Thanks once again.

I'm out.
....so every cheating should end in divorce, is that what you are saying, she that is taking ask her whether she have never cheated in her life, or is she a saint?
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Tommydare(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
kissshe said the greatest mistake for a lady. She never said that of a man. Abi you think say if you get money you go marry the right woman ni? Those girls are just looking for who to milk. If money makes me a husband material, no bitch will get a yard. Any lady that base marriage, relationship is not a marriage material.
Truths9ja:
Oh my God when I watch her saying all this words, I began to crack my brain 🧠 that by fire by thunder I must make it in life. Omo poverty is a bastard. Hungerbad. I strongly believe that her parent isn’t rich when they got married to each other
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by TimiRume(f): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chetas81:
SHOULD RELATIONSHIP BECOME LIABILITY, OYINBO HUSBAND AND WIFE CONTRIBUTE TO MAKE THINGS WORK, BUT IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD, WOMEN BECOME IDOL FOR THE HUSBAND, DEY DON'T MIND TO SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN WHEN THEIR HUSBAND GO TO WORK
You want to abandon your culture for the white man's?
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by franchasofficia: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Curse777:

You will still agree with me for Tinubu 2027😔
Tinubu tills whenevers he liked to being Nigerias President, nothing concerning me again.

After Tinubu, Seyi Tinubu can continued also, it does nothing matter at all shocked
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by hardon1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
modernWays:
Since a man is expected to take care of his wife and children in this part of the world, it is only logical for every female to marry at least who can comfortably provide basic things for the family.

Don't insult the girl, just don't get marry when you are broke because no matter how you try to explain, society will frown at you the moment you can't provide for your family.

How many man are really rich in the true sense of the word?. If you really want to go by the word "rich" in real terms, only like 30% of men would scale true.

Her choice of words should have been : "women should try not to marry a man that can't fend for her needs"

Secondly what if you marry a man who later becomes poor🤷

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Tommydare(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
If money makes me a husband material, no bitch will get a yard
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Emanodimo(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
She should be able to tell us the biggest mistake a man can make in life.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by uvie66: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
McDoe:
She is saying the truth. Poverty is a disease and there is no point placing oneself in the burden and challenges of poverty.

If you wake up in the morning and there is no food or immediate basic needs, you will understand what she is saying.

Chris Oyakhilome once said, "I will never be poor".
...Yes, but according to statistics Nigeria is a poor Country, which half of the women will never get married?
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Curse777: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu tills whenevers he liked to being Nigerias President, nothing concerning me again.

After Tinubu, Seyi Tinubu can continued also, it does nothing matter at all shocked

No worry we are watching Soludo or Umahi if Arewa can pipe low with Atiku's ambition
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
Curse777:
cool

I fully agree

Wickedness is bringing an innocent child into the world when you are poor

Imagine someone who can't feed himself attempting to feed others

If you are poor, without source of income, use condom and don't marry till you can figure out ways of making money

Anytime I see the poor Almajiri children, my blood boils, this are inocent children made to suffer a useless man's promiscuity and erection

Konga still dey?
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Chetas81(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
TimiRume:
You want to abandon your culture for the white man's?
DO YOU KNOW THAT CULTURE CONTRIBUTE TO THE POORER OF OUR AFRICAN CONTINENT
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Curse777: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Konga still dey?

I no know oo, just google the pics
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Sirseedorf(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Being poor is a great disease, in fact it is cancerous to ones life .
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Amaggedon: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
KarinaSlim:

She calls me for advice.

What do u think?

Matured minds

Modified
Thank you so much for your inputs. I appreciate. Funny enough. I have gotten the answers I needed from ur comments grin
Thanks once again.

I'm out.
It rains everywhere . You said she is very beautiful and the man still cheated on her? Hope she doesnt use sex as bargain for her husband ? Because this is mostly what makes a lot of men cheat in their marriage. Some might complain but a lot dont
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by almarthins(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
KarinaSlim:

She calls me for advice.

What do u think?

Matured minds

Modified
Thanks once again.

I'm out.

Can ask you some questions?
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Ojagun(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
TimiRume:
You mean black western women who pedestalize black men and are not open to other races. Every other group intermingles except black women who have chosen swag over IQ/smartness
And these western black women are very different from non western black women who do well interracially because they are open to it.

Stop using an online US statistics of some decades back to shade black women globally. It doesn't work that way even when you want it to so badly
Who told you black western women do not want to intermingle with men of other races?Men of other races simply do not want to intermingle with black western women.Therefore,black western women have to settle for black western men.If other races of men desired black western women,they would all avoid black western men.What happens when black non-western women arrive in the west?They encounter exactly what black western women face in the dating scene with other races
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Mhizzard(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
ttobizz:

Oh no! The question should have been who is a poor man?
no man want to be poor it is just that fate can not be predict.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Ojagun(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chetas81:
Nigerian women still desire Nigerian men to remain traditional men despite Nigerian women clearly not being traditional women anymore
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Myer(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
modernWays:

The challenge here is we all have different definitions of Poverty.
As she stated, a poor man to her is some one who can't provide what her father can provide for her. Which agree is fair.

However some girls/women consider any man who isn't living lavishly as poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.