Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men (30899 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by boxypane(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
JaneYave:
Smiles. It's cool who and what you wanna be for your husband, but just don't call others out because rvery true feminist in marriage adores her man!
And where did you get that statistic from pls?
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Harddiskng(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Most feminists are women that have been unlucky in love. You can even identify them from their comments.

Their motto is: if I can’t get it, you won’t allow you to have it too.

I just pity the women that don’t know the workings of this world, that follow these demented feminists advise.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Almost any cliche that has "ism" in it will almost certainly be faulty. From Humanism, feminism, Masculinism, realism, deism, atheism etc.

No movement crafted by human hands will ever bring real peace and satisfaction. All is not well with our universe, and all is definitely not well with humanity.

In stark contrast all is well in Heaven. God is on the throne and is in perfect peace and harmony in His kingdom.

The only solution is for humans to acknowledge their limitation in solving the problem of this world by themselves, and pray that "His will be done on Earth, just as it is in Heaven".

The world as it is going into ruin. Everyone in the present evil age will be thrown into the fire that burns for eternity, only those who become "new men", begin the journey into the age to come.

To Him be the power, the honour and the Glory forever and ever Amen.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by osazsky(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jannyclay how fr na

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Shey na me wan worship am for you before? grin cheesy

If you like pour oil on his head every morning who cares?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by ahnie: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
The society cares cheesy cheesy.
Persephone1:

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Basicend: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
If what you are saying is truly from your heart. . I tell you. . You will see a lot of marriage proposals. .coz u are already a beautiful woman. .

You will also see a man that would adore you. . Coz u are lovely. .

Leave feminists alone, let them continue to be warriors against men. . Oyedepo is waiting for them at Shiloh 2035. .

But don't worship your husband. . Worship God.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by kareemkamil(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nice one from sensible lady

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by danilmo: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
meobizy:
Why should I know who she is or care about this video?

U would have decided to ignore the thread but u cared so much to open it😒😒

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Magnoliaa(f): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Persephone1:

🤣🤣🤣

Iyawo Hades ma pa mi nau.
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by legitnow1: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Persephone1:

dat is sounding like our black women.

we know how una dey be, until European carry feminism come fill your beautiful hearts with hate.

watch it, the minute she says i'm feminist, next is to insult men and start getting angry at men.

it is almost like, she want to fight or conquere them.

is dat not madness?

na so she go they behave aggressive until she jam psycho that is willing not only to fight her but to kill her sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by GUNITGuy: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
eazzzy1:
You hardly see a Yoruba woman who’s a feminist. One of the pillars of the culture is respect for elders, and since most women are married to men older than them the respect naturally follows.

So if a Yoruba woman is disrespectful to her husband it’s because she doesn’t want to be married to him, it’s never a case of wanting to be equals.
Oooooh leave tribal bullshit out of this ....Yoruba woman yen yen yen ..... Feminist is not a religion it's an ideology....Any woman of any tribe can do this ........
Please don't glorify them here because I know Yoruba women too oo the one of this age majority do not fall into that category you're insinuating....
We are seeing and hearing terrible things from them too go to the UK, USA,Canada and see the same game both yoruba and Ibo and Fulani what have you

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Basicend: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
kareemkamil:
Nice one from sensible lady

She is also a clean looking and beautiful woman. .

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Tuzzyjohnson(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
I de find this kind gurl to date.me self go too spoil her

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Rebirth212: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Shut dat f*ckup
Nah who no know these creatures dey believe them
All these talk nah format ooh
Don't b deceived oooh

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by tiger28: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
What ppl don't understand is the Satanic and "silent" force behind most feminist groups......

Most of them are LED by LESBIANS Or Bisexual Women!!!

Their MAIN objective is to adulterate the essence of the word FAMILY![Father + Mother = Children]

5 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Godjone(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
If nor be say i don marry, i for go for this babe. See nice breasts and good character wen she carry. Chai

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
After taking a look at the lady, I do not blame her, infact I have nothing to say. She can go ahead and worship the ground he walks on, unfortunately, it will all end in tears.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by LotaTee: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
that’s great
Uncanny valley.
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by rohangold: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
eazzzy1:
You hardly see a Yoruba woman who’s a feminist. One of the pillars of the culture is respect for elders, and since most women are married to men older than them the respect naturally follows.

So if a Yoruba woman is disrespectful to her husband it’s because she doesn’t want to be married to him, it’s never a case of wanting to be equals.
Sir don't be angry ooo. You may be right but I know a woman that beats up her husband for small issues like bathing soap and toothpaste. The whole street go come out settle this matter. Reason am na

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by legitnow1: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
tiger28:
What ppl don't understand is the Satanic and "silent" force behind most feminist groups......

Most of them are LED by LESBIANS Or Bisexual Women!!!

Their MAIN objective is to adulterate the essence of the word FAMILY![Father + Mother = Children]

i'm convinced that Americans built the feminist ideology to divide the Black family by pitching the black woman against the black man.

u know black people don't have sense.

go to America, the black woman and black man look like two different race.

however the same is not applicable to the whites, who still marry as normal and maintain their gender base roles.

Also, to water down the racial discrimination claim by saying, look gays are in the same category and woman are also discriminated.

a frog don't scamper in the day for no reason.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

🤣🤣🤣

Iyawo Hades ma pa mi nau.
What's with the announcement nah cheesy grin I don't understand.

Like say we no know people like this, nah them dey give husband fifteen if he talk one but come online dey form nonsense. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by GUNITGuy: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:

we know how una dey be, until European carry feminism come fill your beautiful hearts with hate.

watch it, the minute she says i'm feminist, next is to insult men and start getting angry at men.

is dat not madness?

na so she go they behave aggressive until she jam psycho that is willing not only to fight her but to kill her sef.
The first feminist were Jewish and they fought to allow women gain admission to university and they were all married women ....Then came rights to votes, them employment after the 2nd world war .....
Then currently the race of people that took feminism to the extreme are black women in America infact those ones are confused already...
The white have start to value Family again over divorce benefits.....
But do you know how women convinced Beyonce to Divorce Jayz for Cheating you go shock it's like sure way to wealth that would have made Beyonce the Richest black woman ever .....
I wake up I see skirts in the morning going to work every were and gets to work skirts what's going on with black men....their men have let them be when the time comes they would come to their senses ....

3 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
And when your husband offends you.. You turn feminist lol

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
ahnie:
The society cares cheesy cheesy.
Lol grin cheesy grin grin grin make she worship in peace without disturbing the neighborhood. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by emmylight4u: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Talk is cheap o....

Men, be warned. This could be a trap.

I come in peace.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by legitnow1: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
GUNITGuy:

The first feminist were Jewish and they fought to allow women gain admission to university and they were all married women ....Then came rights to votes, them employment after the 2nd world war .....
Then currently the race of people that took feminism to the extreme are black women in America infact those ones are confused already...
The white have start to value Family again over divorce benefits.....
But do you know how women convinced Beyonce to Divorce Jayz for Cheating you go shock it's like sure way to wealth that would have made Beyonce the Richest black woman ever .....
I wake up I see skirts in the morning going to work every were and gets to work skirts what's going on with black men....their men have let them be when the time comes they would come to their senses ....

look at my last post above, I described the black American women as a different racial group from the black American male.

then they wonder y their no longer getting married.

they played themselves.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by bluefilm: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Are there really feminists in Nigeria?

Or just a bunch of ugly women who are angry because nobody seems to want them?

10 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by legitnow1: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
bluefilm:
Are there really feminists in Nigeria?

Or just a bunch of ugly women who are angry because nobody seems to want them?

Bunch of ugly menopause oldies.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by VinnyBaba: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
JaneYave:
Smiles. It's cool who and what you wanna be for your husband, but just don't call others out because rvery true feminist in marriage adores her man!

There is NOTHING like feminism in Marriage! undecided undecided

A woman in a Happy marriage can NEVER be a Feminist! sad

Feminism worldwide is for DIVORCEE Ladies and Old SPINSTERS or women in TROUBLED Marriage!😕😒

8 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Sirmwill: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
VinnyBaba:

There is NOTHING like feminism in Marriage! undecided undecided

A woman in a Happy marriage can NEVER be a Feminist! sad

Feminism worldwide is for DIVORCEE Ladies and Old SPINSTERS or women in TROUBLED Marriage!😕😒

Correct!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:

is dat not madness?

If black men were treating their women right there will be no chance for feminism let alone radical feminism
Feminism is not about hating men but men whose actions are being checked and women who are uncultured and naturally wicked labeled and ridiculed the movement.

I checked the lady's profile, she's Yoruba. She's from a tribe where feminism is not necessarily required. Most women have access to all what feminism stands for so I'm not surprised she doesn't subscribe to the movement. Nevertheless she's foolish to drag what she doesn't understand.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.