Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men (30895 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by legitnow1: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
pocohantas:

If you know your gf as much as you know Chiamanda, I bet she would be a happyy woman. But we know how it goes...

presumptions again... bet y do u like to presume and form that you know?

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:

Feminism is something the whites weaponised against the black man in America.

Once their women call police, they will come and empty the magazine on him and she will start crying but he is dead.

I have seen too many of such videos in America.

The black men and women over their are like two different race.

Also, they used it to divert attention from slavery and oppression by creating categories to underscores the prejudice of racism.

i.e. if u are complaining about racism, they will include homosexual and feminism.

They even managed to dividie the black man family and home.
Yes Whites are always after you blacks and your backward society! Everything that white does in favour of women is always a weapon against black man grin grin
First it is female education, to family planning to putting a stop to female genital mutilation now it is feminism that they are using against you. cheesy grin
They are against you but here you are typing from a phone they invented on a cyberspace created by them with an internet introduced by them in their language which your teacher failed to teach you well.

Feminism is used to divert your attention and slavery yet your brethren are paying millions of naira to go "slave" in their lands. Leave whites out of this and focus on your inability to make life fair and liveable for your women. Again i repeat,if you all had taken proper care and equal opportunities to your women, there wouldn't have been a need for Feminism or it's extremists.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Magnoliaa(f): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
pocohantas:
Lmao! Makes sense. Because I don't understand how they know the set of women to avoid, but spend years talking about these women and trolling them. Go meet your good women na! grin

You can see some of them on this thread, too. cheesy

They derive inexplicable joy from women interacting with them.

And no doubt some them fantasise about control, perversing and converting a free woman into a submissive woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:

This is not about me.

It is about you knowng that you are being led against your nature and kind.

U tell me, should feminist maintain gender roles and marriage?
Talo ni nature oribu? grin grin grin Which kind yeye nature? Suffering and smiling kind of nature? grin

What has feminism got to do with gender roles and marriage? Do you know what feminism is about at all?
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by sheriffindy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Not the ones we have in this forum...Stop this joke.
JaneYave:
Smiles. It's cool who and what you wanna be for your husband, but just don't call others out because rvery true feminist in marriage adores her man!
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by reddingtonblack: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Annahh:
I will not worship my husband but I will love him, beware of idolatry. All glory, worship belongs to God.

Hallelujah!! undecided
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by achimendy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
superCleanworks:
Na so
But I hope he will not cry after DNA comes out. No be to come online claim loyalty then you turn around to prove Chris Brown right.

Hahahahahahahaha

You didn't get her message o
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by legitnow1: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Persephone1:
Yes Whites are always after you blacks and your backward society! Everything that white does in favour of women is always a weapon against black man grin grin
First it is female education, to family planning to putting a stop to female genital mutilation now it is feminism that they are using against you. cheesy grin
They are against you but here you are typing from a phone they invented on a cyberspace created by them with an internet introduced by them in their language which your teacher failed to teach you well.

Feminism is used to divert your attention and slavery yet your brethren are paying millions of naira to go "slave" in their lands. Leave whites out of this and focus on your inability to make life fair and liveable for your women. Again i repeat,if you all had taken proper care and equal opportunities to your women, there wouldn't have been a need for Feminism or it's extremists.

Actually, Africa never discriminated against women.

It was religion that the west and arab brought that discriminated against women.

Also, if u doubt that the white man is evil, then, y is he also advocating for child gender change?

Because of him, we have men walking around with boobs looking like women.

Like I said, be careful about the ideas from the west you copy, they have sinister agenda that will destroy lives.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by sheriffindy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
I'm telling you oo
Ever8090:
And she even fine pass all feminist when I know
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by achimendy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Daniel7543:
Jennyclay
Siofra
Pocochants
Ukaface
Jeon
Make una come learn something.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Yorubafonja: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
eazzzy1:
You hardly see a Yoruba woman who’s a feminist. One of the pillars of the culture is respect for elders, and since most women are married to men older than them the respect naturally follows.

So if a Yoruba woman is disrespectful to her husband it’s because she doesn’t want to be married to him, it’s never a case of wanting to be equals.
Correct
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by pocohantas(f): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You can see some of them on this thread, too. cheesy

They derive inexplicable joy from women interacting with them.

And no doubt some them fantasise about control, perversing and converting a free woman into a submissive woman.

Of course they do. They are more thrilled by a submissive feminist than a submissive non-feminist. So they go about looking for worthy examples to massage their egos. Including the one whose gf insulted him after he took a loan from. Poor girl didn't know he was online trolling, rather than hustling to repay her.

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by matm: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
what if the man no still take care of you after every every , What of those men wey dey beat their wives nko ,the woman go still dey dey worship, make everybody do this marriage the way e favour you ooo,e no get formula abeg 😆😆. The husbands that beat their wives is what I called Abnormality among the wicked set of men in the marriage in this generation

Ur husband beats u b/c of ur mouth and what comes out of it.
Find out what angers him most and avoid it, and u will have peace.
Even outside marriage, u will be beaten like hell when u go about talking to people anyhow.

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by GUNITGuy: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:

look at my last post above, I described the black American women as a different racial group from the black American male.

then they wonder y their no longer getting married.

they played themselves.
Those ones are something else just don't know what to do they are the last in the dating order ....And could get worse for them than their whites counterpart

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by reddingtonblack: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Lmao! Makes sense. Because I don't understand how they know the set of women to avoid, but spend years talking about these women and trolling them. Go meet your good women na! grin

Identifying the chaff is best move to seperate the chaff from the seeds

when you pick beans normally what do you lookout for smiley if you ignore chaffs you no go enjoy your meal when its done undecided think

i am suppose to be the dull one

3 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Sirianese: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Mumu talk

Men never show you shege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Truvelisback(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Siofra won't like this post. grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by CANTICLES: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bluntguy:
A beautiful woman just declared her stand. Lucky is her husband.

Social Media validation. Until you see her actions, don't trust that video

2 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by pocohantas(f): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Persephone1:
Talo ni nature oribu? grin grin grin Which kind yeye nature? Suffering and smiling kind of nature? grin

What has feminism got to do with gender roles and marriage? Do you know what feminism is about at all?

They would rather tell you of Chiamanda. Someone's gf served him this. Was she a feminist? But same individual is online identifying good women, when he couldn't even get one for himself. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Magnoliaa(f): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
pocohantas:
They would rather tell you of Chiamanda. Someone's gf served him this. Was she a feminist? But same individual is online identifying good women, when he couldn't even get one for himself. grin grin

What a K.O. grin grin

He will tell you he dated that kind of woman so he can better appreciate the good one when he finds her.

But come, how do you have this picture handy? You save am for folder?
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Nweike1: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
zed7:
There are lots of women lately on social media, especially foreign women claiming they submit and 'worship' their husbands or will to future husbands.

The truth is that most men will do anything for a woman who is humble and respects him. The best way to tell a man to go to hell and he'll actually go is when you tell him with humility and respect. Men are not that complicated and don't demand much.
100 💯

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by superCleanworks(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
achimendy:

Hahahahahahahaha
You didn't get her message o

i did.
I am concerned about what happens after all this online pledge. Online loyalist, OFFLINE HOE

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by reddingtonblack: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
matm:

Ur husband beats u b/c of ur mouth and what comes out of it.
Find out what angers him most and avoid it, and u will have peace.
Even outside marriage, u will be beaten like hell when u go about talking to people anyhow.

Bro you just made a wrong statement, beating a woman has no justification however there are many ways to punish a woman.

Don't even try to beat any woman outside except she carry sword and if she is aggressive just fold her or carry her do exercise wink

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by sylve11: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

You don't get it

Feminists sole agenda is to hate men generally, it doesn't matter whether the man is good or bad.

Na so. cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by pocohantas(f): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

What a K.O. grin grin
He will tell you he dated that kind of woman so he can better appreciate the good one when he finds her. But come, how do you have this picture handy? You save am for folder?

Indeed. Poor girl left him and married a sensible man. If he had any sense, he would have known no woman serves a man she loves and respects like a dog. But na feminist be im problem.

I have them saved on an old thread of mine. I just go there for it. grin grin
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by sylve11: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
zed7:
There are lots of women lately on social media, especially foreign women claiming they submit and 'worship' their husbands or will to future husbands.

The truth is that most men will do anything for a woman who is humble and respects him. The best way to tell a man to go to hell and he'll actually go is when you tell him with humility and respect. Men are not that complicated and don't demand much.

Well said. cool
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by RonuThings(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
cool

This must be a Yoruba lady undecided

They have identical Face undecided

I identify them whenever i see them undecided

They will say another thing and do another thing undecided

Ladies of nowadays are becoming something else cry

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by LordReed(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7UKLlSLHbE?si=L7SbGji_ydGJGnjW

I will love & worship my husband - Nigeria Lady berates feminists for hating men

“These women just teach others how to hate men, me I will love and worship my husband” — Lady berates feminists

Source: @creamyreeky (Twitter)

Abeg don't worship any human being, it is a recipie for bad things.

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by leisuretym: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
Joyce of Nigeria info has scattered many homes, I gave my wife a stern warning when she started changing after listening to her numerous programme, it's either you move in with Joyce or behave well, I don't have time for feminist that won't share bills, pay the bills first, buy us car and another home before any fem, I can not be working hard for the family and you will be claiming feminist nonsense, I'll kick you on the street

5 Likes

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by Magnoliaa(f): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
pocohantas:
Indeed. Poor girl left him and married a sensible man. If he had any sense, he would have known no woman serves a man she loves and respects like a dog. But na feminist be im problem.

I have them saved on an old thread of mine. I just go there for it. grin grin

💀

If this isn't apt.
Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by REALretep(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Truths9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7UKLlSLHbE?si=L7SbGji_ydGJGnjW

I will love & worship my husband - Nigeria Lady berates feminists for hating men

“These women just teach others how to hate men, me I will love and worship my husband” — Lady berates feminists

Source: @creamyreeky (Twitter)
Choiii
This one sweet me oo grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men by ukaface(f): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Daniel7543:
Jennyclay
Siofra
Pocochants
Ukaface
Jeon
Make una come learn something.
have I said I would hate my husband?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.