Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady (48627 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by TheSuperX(m): 6:48am On Nov 06, 2023
Dshocker:
At least her demand is not much...
This one no go ever get sense
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Postinor: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2023
jackpot:
is the word pussy no longer banned on nairaland?
🤣🤣🤣🤣, sweet pussy
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Postinor: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2023
ShangTsung000:

With this 5m for my account, I go fuvk this girl sotee puna go tell am.
no be lie, pussy go tear

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Postinor: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2023
zedegit:

Yansh
😹😹🤣🤣
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Postinor: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Without that pussy, none of us would be here. Na the portal to life.
Pussy is life.
without penis they would have been no sperm to fertilize, sperm is life

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by 2packer(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2023
For her to come out and spill such rubbish on the internet, she obviously doesn't meet my requirements.......💩💩💩💩

AllDModsAreMaad:
If that is the major requirement needed to date you, a lot of guys meet it and more sef but the question is "do you meet their own requirements?"

No, I don't think you meet it, ok bye.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Prettygirl200(f): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2023
Postinor:
Apart from pussy which I can put my rod in, what else can you offer
pussy sef na something, infact that's the only thing you men always run for. If to say u no see am to put that your yeye prick how u for do?
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Magnoliaa(f): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2023
Flamemignon1:
Nope that's not feminism

Oh, really?

I could have sworn you saw my edit right under the comment there.

Maybe you should add an English class in addition to the feminist studies you want to lecture me on and let's see where the meaning of "sarcasm" got lost in translation between my intent and your understanding.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Moutine(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2023
Nice ... I can date you, $10b In my act.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by bewla(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2023
Postinor:
Apart from pussy which I can put my rod in, what else can you offer
Ask her how to invest that money the next is Brazilian hair or. Let me buy expensive shoe and bag

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Waliyu007: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2023
Like your father did before he got married to your mother.😜😜😜
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by HRMK: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2023
while your account is NIL!ZERO BALANCE!!
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Miracle4325: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2023
Same way I can't date a lady with multiple body count wink
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by jimmynauty: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2023
In VeryDarkMan s words..I don't pity her...she will learn...

Yahoo Bois just see free nama...

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Kevineleven(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2023
Girls that talk like that are the easiest to get, speaking from experience.
You just have to dress cute, wear a nice perfume.
You don't even need to own a car but you must know how to lie, tell her about your last visit to America even though you never left Nigeria, tell her you own multiple businesses, shikina.
You can even bleep her in the forest.

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Phil1961(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2023
Potential Yahoo guys prey for money ritual

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2023
As you fine reach, you still dey bleed dirty blood, dey shit, dey mess very bad smelly mess. Fine my ass

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by holyfather(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2023
Expiry date, five years time!

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by NOwazobia: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2023
rubbish
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Postinor: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
pussy sef na something, infact that's the only thing you men always run for. If to say u no see am to put that your yeye prick how u for do?
pussy, give me pussy let me shook my dick,u gurls have nothing else to offer than pussy,ur pussy is a dumping site for our sperm

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Decarbonisation: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2023
Rebuker:
"You must have up to 5 million Naira and above in your account before you can date me," the fine lady says.
In the short video, the beautiful lady says, "For those of you who want to date me, please drop your CV, let me see what you can do. How can you be poor and say you want to date a fine girl? See, I am a fine girl; I don't use filters. How could you be broke and want to date me? You must have at least 4-5 million Naira in your account balance." She goes on to ask, "Girls that date poor guys, how do you people do it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPCLB__dCk0

See as she be.... with her 2000 Naira wig, Olofo Omo Ole jatijati!

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by sonofthunder: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Stupidity.

This is how to know a brainless fellow
“Yahoo boys” are waiting for you for ritual specimen

You and Ishilove, I no sabi who like vawulence pass grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

If her father had 500k, they would not be living under that kind of rotten outdated ceiling.

if dem don do mistake yellow, na so dem mouth go dey run without brain.

I seconded you. Very useless girl with shallow mentality...
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Flamemignon1(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Oh, really?

I could have sworn you saw my edit right under the comment there.

Maybe you should add an English class in addition to the feminist studies you want to lecture me on and let's see where the meaning of "sarcasm" got lost in translation between my intent and your understanding.
I was actually agreeing with you about her definition of feminism
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by fortunechy(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2023
Don't worry Yahoo boys are waiting for you for sacrifice...
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Swapfin(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2023
For her to think that 5million Naira is a yardstick or huge amount to get her attention means that she's a broke ass. I also want to believe that she doesn't have up to 100k in her account.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by dododawa1: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2023
Time will tell
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by soccerlite: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2023
Hilarious

Very stupid lady
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Sniper101(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2023
"Fine girls of easy virtue"
We like her types.

All a niggha gotta do is send her a screenshot of his $6.8k BTC wallet balance and, BOOM, she'll be over by the weekend spreading her pretty legs open on the bed.
By morning, a niggha parts with his #50k

Unto the next one.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by BluntCrazeMan: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2023
She should drop her own CV.

If the man brings minimum of N5m to the table, what is she bringing to the same table??
Fine-Girlness??
Daily Nonstop Knacking??
What exactly?
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Calitoscassius(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2023
So what bout people like us with more than 30 million in our banks? What should we do with her?

Dumb woman. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.