Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

VIDEO: DNA Exposed A Woman’s Infidelity Of Having Four Children For Different Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: DNA Exposed A Woman’s Infidelity Of Having Four Children For Different Me (396 Views)

Court Dissolves 15 Year Marriage Over Infidelity Of Wife / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: DNA Exposed A Woman’s Infidelity Of Having Four Children For Different Me by Spectators: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
VIDEO: DNA exposed a woman’s infidelity of having four children for different men after 17 years of marriage

A woman was exposed for infidelity during a radio program on Agidigbo 88.7 FM in Ibadan on Friday, November 3, 2023.

It was discovered that Kola, 44 from Ikire, recently found out that his four children [ages 16, 12, 8, & 5] do not belong to him after conducting a DNA test.

According to the report, Toyin Arike (Kola's ex) was well aware that none of these children belonged to her former husband, Kola.

Both Kola and Toyin are choir members in the same church in Ikoyi, Osun State, Nigeria.

See other details and video in link below 👇

https://spectatorsng.com/video-dna-exposed-a-womans-infidelity-of-having-four-children-with-another-man-after-17-years-of-marriage/

Re: VIDEO: DNA Exposed A Woman’s Infidelity Of Having Four Children For Different Me by joceey(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Groove on 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: DNA Exposed A Woman’s Infidelity Of Having Four Children For Different Me by Kingpin1000: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Na dem they carry church for head.
Evil people hiding under religion to perpetrate their evil agenda. But the guy sef look like mugu

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See A Trick Fashion Companies Use To Introduce New Fashion Trends To Ladies / The Reason For The Rise Of Toxic Feminism / Nigeria Meets Ghana In Female Arm Wrestling Competition (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.