Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,850 members, 7,855,518 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders (4266 Views)

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? / Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Mhizzard(m): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2023
Coolsat:
Wahala, you won't even know the ones that genuinely need help anymore. Bad
that is okay for good people here not to help them anymore.meanwhile,genuine ones will be baring the brunt.

1 Like

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Foodqueen(f): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2023
Unfortunately a guy first brought such story forward, but he got very little help. That was what prompted the other threads.

6 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Rich4god(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2023
Bea1234:
https://www.nairaland.com/7900699/testimony-after-boss-sacked-me/5#down

https://www.nairaland.com/7894356/got-sacked-after-asking-four

If you think the handle that created the above post is being sincere and have at any point in time rendered financial help to her, sorry you have been scammed full time.

I will post evidence later cos I'm busy now. Too many scammers lurking around here. That's if she doesn't get to see this post and deactivate before then.

If you are too busy to drop your evidence against that OP, then better come and take this down. This your post could borne out of jealousy because you saw that people are helping the OP.
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by ThatrealestApex: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2023
Obierika:

Why then did you open this thread if you know you are busy and cannot post all your evidence immediately? angry

As in eh bro, you just took the words off my mouth sad
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by ThatrealestApex: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2023
Bea1234:

I will post evidence later cos I'm busy now. Too many scammers lurking around here. That's if she doesn't get to see this post and deactivate before then.

You would've waited when you're done with whatsoever that is keeping you busy, then you'd create this thread and give us receipts of how the said person is a Scammer na sad

Make i give you from now till this night, if I no see the Evidence wey you talk say you go post,

You go collect wotowoto undecided

Mr. Busy undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by SeeWahala: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
he's also a scammer too, they work together

Yes. Op is also a scammer. He is from the other scamming team. Its scam vs scam. He's angry that the other scamming team is getting more traction and mugus than his own scamming team hence his reason for gaslighting the scamming scammers.

I guess it's simply scammer scamming scammers galore on nairaland this emilokan season cry

5 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Olumighty123(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2023
SavageResponse:

I have studied that pic, it's difficult to say with certainty the sex of the person who owns that hand

You could tell, that particular picture is not genuine, reason been that all her other pictures has watermarks but that particular one doesn't.
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by OndoRaph(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

You would've waited when you're done with whatsoever that is keeping you busy, then you'd create this thread and give us receipts of how the said person is a Scammer na sad

Make i give you from now till this night, if I no see the Evidence wey you talk say you go post,

You go collect wotowoto undecided

Mr. Busy undecided
I have a police friend we'll use to arrest him at night when he would have thought the day is over
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by AskProf: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2023
Nlanalyst:

I doubt if the Okeke is same as Faith. I've sent Okeke 15k before, last year or so. His story is pretty verifiable with the accident proofs all over nairaland. I doubt that could be scam.
I stand to be corrected though.

You are wrong. Very wrong.

Anthony M Okeke used the video of Celestine Nwankwo (Nwamabo247), a geniune accident case to scam the public.

Anthony M Okeke has never posted his phone number, even if ask for it.

Celestine Nwankwo makes his phone number available and is always open to video calls for verification

1 Like

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Nlanalyst: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
AskProf:

You are wrong. Very wrong.

Anthony M Okeke used the video of Celestine Nwankwo (Nwamabo247), a geniune accident case to scam the public.

Anthony M Okeke has never posted his phone number, even if ask for it.

Celestine Nwankwo makes his phone number available and is always open to video calls for verification
Ohh.. sorry. It was Celestine I sent money to. My mistake.

I've not even heard of the Okeke until now sef.
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by AskProf: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Ohh.. sorry. It was Celestine I sent money to. My mistake.

I've not even heard of the Okeke until now sef.

Thank you so much for reaching out to Celestine. He really needs our help as he can not function on his own.

Pls, do not forget him.
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Typing: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
AskProf:

Thank you so much for reaching out to Celestine. He really needs our help as he can not function on his own.

Pls, do not forget him.

Na LIE.
They are all scammers
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by AskProf: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
Typing:

Na LIE.
They are all scammers

The message is not meant for your type.
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
Felll for one of those lies on twitter. The guy said he hasn't eaten since morning and his stomach hurts. I felt sorry for him cos i understand what it means to be hungry. Sent him 3k. Then he went to delete the post. Out of curiosity, I decide to check his profile and saw that he opened the account Jan this year and have been posting same story upandan. I just felt bad cos wtf
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by ThatrealestApex: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
OndoRaph:
I have a police friend we'll use to arrest him at night when he would have thought the day is over

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Typing: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
AskProf:

The message is not meant for your type.

I know you have strong times with that scammer. Its posible say na you be the scammer sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Cousins And Step-brothers Dating Step-sisters / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.