Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (317 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Massivedick: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2023
Please, guys pardon and forget the moniker. It is Just to anonymous.
I am dating a lady and I don’t live in the country. I actually want to marry this lady. I understand that distance relationship is not easy. I just have a feeling that her boss might be sleeping with her because it’s common in workplaces. I have called her one day and I heard her boss speak to me. Well, I was like that’s fine. The other day, I called on a Sunday afternoon and she said she is with her boss, I didn’t ask location but she said to me later that it was regarding the email she sent her boss that she wants to change department, she wants to move away from sales which says is too hard for her.
And has to go see him in person.The boss spoke to me over the phone again and thanked me for making her a better person. Said to me again, “I will officially hand her over to you”. I don’t know what all these means so I was just friendly over the phone

To cut the story short, she just told me last week she has put in her resignation letter. I asked why, she said , her boss and management of her company are just interested in them doing sales to bring money to the organization but not interested in anything that concerning their welfare.
Well, I am just curious and I can’t find anything Or evidence in this whole thing. I need an advice, I want to get the boss’s number, and call and confront him, maybe his response will give an insight on what kind of relationship she has with my girl. Maybe I should just keep quiet since she has left the company. I am just not certain on anything. Mature advices please, no jokes.
Re: Advice Needed by eneazi(f): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2023
Ask her it's that simple. Most times we build mountains out of mole hills by not communicating with our spouses and partners because we're too scared of the result might be.

You have no business with the boss but your girl.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Massivedick: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2023
eneazi:
Ask her it's that simple. Most times we build mountains out of mole hills by not communicating with our spouses and partners because we're too scared of the result might be.

Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed by Massivedick: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2023
eneazi:

Unfortunately , she can’t say a YES, because she knows what that means for us.
Re: Advice Needed by Coolsat(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2023
See monika sef and you want make your girl no get serviced in your absence 😂😂😂.

Abeg make una let us rest for this country
Re: Advice Needed by akube34: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2023
Massivedick:
I am dating a lady and I don’t live in the country. I actually want to marry this lady. I understand that distance relationship is not easy. I just have a feeling that her boss might be sleeping with her because it’s common in workplaces. I have called her one day and I heard her boss speak to me. Well, I was like that’s fine. The other day, I called on a Sunday afternoon and she said she is with her boss, I didn’t ask location but she said to me later that it was regarding the email she sent her boss that she wants to change department, she wants to move away from sales which says is too hard for her.
And has to go see him in person.The boss spoke to me over the phone again and thanked me for making her a better person. Said to me again, “I will officially hand her over to you”. I don’t know what all these means so I was just friendly over the phone

To cut the story short, she just told me last week she has put in her resignation letter. I asked why, she said , her boss and management of her company are just interested in them doing sales to bring money to the organization but not interested in anything that concerning their welfare.
Well, I am just curious and I can’t find anything Or evidence in this whole thing. I need an advice, I want to get the boss’s number, and call and confront him, maybe his response will give an insight on what kind of relationship she has with my girl. Maybe I should just keep quiet since she has left the company. I am just not certain on anything. Mature advices please, no jokes.
the way Dey r knacking her ehhh, u won’t believe.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Kobicove(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
If the lady has left the company why then are you still bothering yourself?
Re: Advice Needed by BareFacedLies(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
Massivedick:
Please, guys pardon and forget the moniker. It is Just to anonymous.

After you have finished expanding the girl's pûssy with your massive dick you are now looking for an excuse to dump her grin
Re: Advice Needed by eneazi(f): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2023
Massivedick:

Unfortunately , she can’t say a YES, because she knows what that means for us.

Of course we won't. I didn't ask you to do for her to say yes but for your own sake it's better letting it out than bottling in

(1) (Reply)

Top Trending Gist!!! Newly Employed Maid Has Become A Problem To The Family / Fkn MTN Bald Thieves / Reasons Some Men Struggle Or Can’t Get A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.