Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,159 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) (55355 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by darediamond(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
pansophist:
The guy could have avoided wasting his 30k for Uber if he booked a card trip for her ride from his own Uber account, so she is sure he has paid. If she chose not to come, then he didn't lose, since his money would be reverted to him.

Prevention is better than cure. No point in taking revenge, when you can direct the movie to play in a way that protects you from loosing in the hands of these karashikas with wigs and makeup.

But since he missed the first step, he felt owed, that she played on his intelligence, then revenge was what he was after. Then the shameless hungry girl didn't even think that the dude might be harboring anger for swindling his 30k.

She foolishly showed up in a restaurant and also ate 70k food. On a good day, she won't spend more than 3k to eat at a restaurant. How some girls see dating as an opportunity to display their gluttony is beyond me. You no dey shame?

I saw when one girl on tiktok was saying that she doesn't go on coffee dates, that she is too classy for that. And I ask myself, being classy means being able to afford what you want as an adult, not being a leech that wants expensive dates with zero financial contribution.

But a typical feature of a low IQ is to think others are as dumb as them. If you don't like a man, leave him alone. Stop converting good men to maga. You just unlock a monster in him that either you or another woman will suffer from.

To those who are still looking for partners in this cesspit of romance marketplace, my prayers are with you.
Hmmm.. I like and share your post because Sense Full there die. Buy Bro wetin be 'karashikas"? Wetin be d real meaning?

Hey, for my head? Blood of Zephaniah!!

FUNKEE!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by darediamond(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
He sent moni nd invited to come over nd u let him down, twice. He invited her to a restaurant nd d bìtch came quick 🤣
.... to chop disgraceful gbese!
grin grin
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Tzar(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
That guy is a GOAT!
If you go on a date with a guy and won't play ball, the bill MUST be split. That is what happens in decent societies.
But Nigeria is not a decent society, and the women in Nigeria are mostly greedy, hungry and entitled.
The guy already gave her 30k, I am sure that she greedily ate the most part of the 70k bill, that is why the guy thinks she should pay more.
The outing was unfruitful for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by darediamond(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yes naaaa......she think she she smart.....

Women nor too wise.... How u go scam person still get mind go meet am......

Na greed dey always make pple enter this kind mess.....as she hear restaurant, free food and greed make am forget say the current scores na 1:0

My guy don equalize.... grin

Eeeegoal!!!!!

Oooo tua!!

Come on men!!!
Come on men!!!

Your comment na top levels!!!!!

So so amusing to read.
Na why I like Nairaland and "football match"thread like this.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Streetmovement(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Thank God I don't Bleep with hungry hoes 🤣

Serves her right

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Edusouls(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
U sit down dey eat 70k food wey u normally cannot buy for yourself because it's someone else that will pay..... I don't get why women are very comfortable doing this.... I just don't get it

it's just food wey u go shit by evening or next day.... why the excessiveness as if it's your last meal on earth...... Some will even ask for takeaway so they can eat the following day..... Gosh!! I'm allergic to girls that don't know how to be modest...
nigerian girls are completely useless, na today you know

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by occfx: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lady in shambles, after a Chevron-based big boy pretended like he had network problems and refused to pay for their date.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0mUvsSAHuWG2PdfsKouiJdUGZETBT55cyuZRUZ36FsM39e63QcYL4o1Mv5ZaNmQsl&id=100075815328460&mibextid=Nif5oz

This nigga just swallowed some good chilled pills... I am proud of him for now but he was a simp. Good to learn the hard way
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Westernlove: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Very useless people.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Menclothing: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Instead of you do pick ShopRite werey u pick eatery you can’t afford
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by finallybusy: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
She went there to eat like a homeless person. I don’t blame the guy. There are some women without manners who spent their lives competing for food with males. They eat like every meal is a competition. They call themselves “foodies.” I avoid the adjective like a plague. Sha, na guys wey like fat girls dey fall mugu. I can never be a mark.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by grandstar(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
hardbody:

@Amala hey....

Be like your hood na Akute/Olambe axis...

Yes o! I was waiting for someone to comment cheesy
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by deavicky(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
GodWrites:

My brother nah poverty. Forget about the glam these ladies grow up eating once a day, and not even a palatable food. So when they see an opportunity like this, they just can't behave.
I'm on the opinion that such people hardly eat plenty as their stomach had been adjusted to small meal.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Mohisah: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mokason288:
grin
Ay Chevron

Nah man you be ….

You deserve to be president of Nigeria
President Ay Chevron, on ur mandatr we stand gidigba grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Impliment: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ladies with no conscious. You sit down in a restaurant and allowed your fellow human being spend 70k just because he asked you out. There is God!
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by otomatic(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm curious, at bolded, are they the correct spellings of what you just wrote

You just made me laugh.
What you highlighted is not actually English, but a word every Nigerian understands.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Preservedfish:
Most people don't have any idea what a date is

I marvel when men choose restaurant as a date

C'mon man

There are a lot of dates even low budget ones you don't have to spend much as a man

Date is an avenue to know the girl more not to gallop more food

When I was in uni , I took my girl back then to love garden
I bought Ice cream for both of us at the rate of 100 naira
We enjoyed it and discussed various intellectual topics.

And you married her and had 11 babies with her because she is the best women on Earth for helping you pay nothing, and the most intelligent woman for sticking with you when you had nothing, right?

What stopped you from meeting her in a library? Where is her woman of the year award? Didn't she give you peace?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by godofuck231: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
She chop pass her weight , she will work the worth
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Impliment:
Ladies with no conscious. You sit down in a restaurant and allowed your fellow human being spend 70k just because he asked you out. There is God!

Who took her to the restaurant, herself? If he knew he can't afford it, why did he take her there? He should've asked a guy out so that he would spend nothing and be equal with him.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
In that case, what language is "ur" And what does it mean?
otomatic:

You just made me laugh.
What you highlighted is not actually English, but a word every Nigerian understands.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by dontrulee: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
Reasons I don't like inviting girls on a date.

Na girls dey invite me for date sef and I dey decline am
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by kushme: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
finallybusy:
She went there to eat like a homeless person. I don’t blame the guy. There are some women without manners who spent their lives competing for food with males. They eat like every meal is a competition. They call themselves “foodies.” I avoid the adjective like a plague. Sha, na guys wey like fat girls dey fall mugu. I can never be a mark.

Whaaaat. Guy, you just expose wetin I know for a long time now.. foodie kee them there... I know like two fat girls around, their backpack dey always get something to eat and drink.. Bread, biscuit, fearless, ice-cream, coke.....

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Hollyharjii: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
cheesy
Nonywendy:
She said she is a student but couldn't spell feel. Pls don't waste more money on school fees. Runz is ur calling kindly stick to it.
(I didn't fell comfortable) grin grin
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Deicide: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
But which uber be 30k, where them day travel go?
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by tjdaddy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
You get mind chop 70k food as baby shark you be na.... rubbish...all this girls mumu full 1974 brown beans bag
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by tjdaddy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
You get mind chop 70k food as baby shark abi ....all this girls una mumu and longer throat full 1974 brown beans bag abeg
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by VULCAN(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
You lack imagination.

That you cannot understand that the girl made the guy look stupid and he got his revenge tells us a lot about you

GloriousGbola:
Obviously a guy forming oyel worker.

Babe no shine her eye well.

70k is nothing to an upstream guy working in Chevron.

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Olamusty289: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
People who use poverty as a yardstick for nonsense behaviour are delusional.
Na person wey come from poor background suppose know how to manage resources most and turn little things to big investment.
As a guy, I no dey go out with my guy wey wan flex me if I no get money, and hardly will you see me order for more than is in my wallet, no be pride, na self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Xpol: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
I can't stop laughing all alone here oh
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Solidex(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
One Gudder for that guy abeg.
He made my day.
Weld done sir, you deserve a medal.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by handsomeyinka(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ayo Ni Oo
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by GloriousGbola: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
VULCAN:
You lack imagination.

That you cannot understand that the girl made the guy look stupid and he got his revenge tells us a lot about you

I understand that you are a poor bastard who has no idea what it is like to have money. You think 30k is a big deal to a person earning in the range of 1.5 million per money allowances exclusive?

That is not even weekend money to an actual oil worker. That is lunch money. It is only hour fellow league of broke ass niggas who will swallow this stupid story.

30k is too small for a high earner to be degrading himself. I can understand that you will Para over 1k,but that's why they say different strokes.

Nonsense and ingredients. Revenge over 30k.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by kkins25(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
pansophist:
The guy could have avoided wasting his 30k for Uber if he booked a card trip for her ride from his own Uber account, so she is sure he has paid. If she chose not to come, then he didn't lose, since his money would be reverted to him.

Prevention is better than cure. No point in taking revenge, when you can direct the movie to play in a way that protects you from loosing in the hands of these karashikas with wigs and makeup.

But since he missed the first step, he felt owed, that she played on his intelligence, then revenge was what he was after. Then the shameless hungry girl didn't even think that the dude might be harboring anger for swindling his 30k.

She foolishly showed up in a restaurant and also ate 70k food. On a good day, she won't spend more than 3k to eat at a restaurant. How some girls see dating as an opportunity to display their gluttony is beyond me. You no dey shame?

I saw when one girl on tiktok was saying that she doesn't go on coffee dates, that she is too classy for that. And I ask myself, being classy means being able to afford what you want as an adult, not being a leech that wants expensive dates with zero financial contribution.

But a typical feature of a low IQ is to think others are as dumb as them. If you don't like a man, leave him alone. Stop converting good men to maga. You just unlock a monster in him that either you or another woman will suffer from.

To those who are still looking for partners in this cesspit of romance marketplace, my prayers are with you.

Hahaha.. partners plenty ohh... na d ones wey dey do ceiling challenge we want.. the baddies.. 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.