Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,435 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) (55365 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Jakama90(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Person send you 30k for Uber twice and you didn't show up. You chop the money join... Now you come chop food 70k... Haaaa!!!! Wetin you eat self? Abi you collect take away for your friends?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by OpinionCounts(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
BigIyanga:

Na greed not poverty. Most people no get home training.

This is not even greed, this is wayward behaviour.
When you don't give a damn about how your actions affect others. You just believe life is about you and your satisfaction.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Reminderz:
she has learnt her lesson... girls with no fvcking sense... reading through the chats, the guy said he sent money for Uber to come to his base, she didn't respond and she didn't even send his money back... I'm sure she even told him she will be there... hungry throat... but when the call for food came, she was the first to get there and ate like it's her last day on earth... low IQ idiot..

at first the simp got played, and he changed the game and played the player...
Real niggar

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Onucs(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Reminderz:
she has learnt her lesson... girls with no fvcking sense... reading through the chats, the guy said he sent money for Uber to come to his base, she didn't respond and she didn't even send his money back... I'm sure she even told him she will be there... hungry throat... but when the call for food came, she was the first to get there and ate like it's her last day on earth... low IQ idiot..

Now, that is checkmate grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by aktolly54(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
AdeolaOmoOba:
No be the lady chop the food. Abi which one na refund. She should vomit the food na. Probably the guy ate an equivalent of his 30k food on the date. Karma is a goat.
sense is your first name. The guy use his Uber money to chop so there is nothing to resolve again lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
Humans are insincere and fxking selfish. Why would someone be so crass with spending because they are not the one paying huh.

They feel they have catch mugu once someone is free with them and won't hesitate to squander your life saving if given the chance.

Men are wising up
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by RonuThings(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
😎

The guy must be my carbon copy 😏

To your tenth O'Israel πŸ’―

End Of Thread 🀝

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by lexy2014: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
GodWrites:

My brother nah poverty. Forget about the glam these ladies grow up eating once a day, and not even a palatable food. So when they see an opportunity like this, they just can't behave.

bro, its not poverty. its greed pure and simple
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
Men are even sending her money on Twitter. SIMPle men everywhere.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by ufotunang: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
See wetin asiwaju hardship is causing. Everybody is trying to conserve
..abi .. renewed shege πŸ™„
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by EDOSBROWN: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
Candidlady:
grin

Big disgrace to our gender.. Imagine begging to resolve the issue

Ladies like this make me sick
Hmmmm hypocrite, if I take you, on a date, will u foot the bills.....
I am waiting for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by ikevictor: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
This AY na good guy o. He only ate the 30k he gave her. Cos I'm sure the baboon ate more as per fine babe.

If na me I go order champagne for better digestion, take a sip and add the bill to her. ANU!

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by nesgeeek(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
The lady first started it. After collecting 30k from the guy she refused to show up.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
You collected 30k and you know you won’t show up.

Then went to restaurant to eat expensive food of 70k

Madam, you are a very useless lady.

To find better wife for this generation hard, it’s all about everyone trying to outsmart each other. I chop his money, I chop her body. Leaving behind frustrated and bitter people.
Na to go find girl whey be devoted Christian virgin girl oo

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
U sit down dey eat 70k food wey u normally cannot buy for yourself because it's someone else that will pay..... I don't get why women are very comfortable doing this.... I just don't get it

it's just food wey u go shit by evening or next day.... why the excessiveness as if it's your last meal on earth...... Some will even ask for takeaway so they can eat the following day..... Gosh!! I'm allergic to girls that don't know how to be modest...

She will snap pictures at that restaurant and post on her instagram

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Bornboy4: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Missed you.

It seems you have changed your narrative?
Candidlady:

ihave been here and there smiley

hope you are great?
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by amstamon: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
westlius:

SECONDED
THIRDED
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Nonywendy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
well done professor. Just get out, like you never get error with android before. If you check now, na olodo you be.
Simp supporting vaginarian

1 Like

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Ikpunnegi01: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Those on blue app using guys transport money to enjoy, una time dey go, e go, go round!
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by lexyclasy: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nonywendy:
She said she is a student but couldn't spell feel. Pls don't waste more money on school fees. Runz is ur calling kindly stick to it.
(I didn't fell comfortable) grin grin
Your sentence is not without errors as well.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by brownbib(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Benefits of assuming a simple date as poverty eradication scheme.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Nonywendy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
lexyclasy:
Your sentence is not without errors as well.
Spot ur own correction like I did in hers
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by dbestcno(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
From their chat, the guy has paid ahead already through Uber money
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Neddyogu(m): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
ruggedtimi:
She don see AY chevron grin

I tell yer.
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Otunbaomoluabi2: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
WETIN UNA CHOP? 70K?
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Chulluko(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Diz comeback sweet me die
officialwdhtv:
Lady in shambles, after a Chevron-based big boy pretended like he had network problems and refused to pay for their date.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0mUvsSAHuWG2PdfsKouiJdUGZETBT55cyuZRUZ36FsM39e63QcYL4o1Mv5ZaNmQsl&id=100075815328460&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by LordIsaac(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
pansophist:
She said she would never take any guy seriously again. grin

She is doing guys a great favor by ignoring them since she is a thief. You embezzle 30k for Uber, chop 70k food, and still think you are doing guys a favor.

Talk about no accountability, arrogance, a thief, and dumb at the same time.
What a favor!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Timoleon(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
You were used and dumped.
skales67:
These daughters of Eve sef...sometimes e good to treat them like that.

Na so one asked me to come wash her plate (something I do for fees ranging from 50k upward) but because son of man was in need of tatatatata that day, I obliged only for me to wash plate tire and this shediot no gree cum until she asked me to make use of her "rubber boyfriend" on the side of her bed.

After she came, she no gree me relieve myself. angry angry

Transport, na me pay go...I gave her free satisfaction and nothing for me. cry

I realized I was totally scammed. undecided
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by femidigital(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
A real lady when she goes on a date with a man is modest, she respects herself. She knows what bill she can easily foot & never ever order excessively. It shows restraint, strenght & character.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by LZAA: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Reminderz:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
He sent moni nd invited to come over nd u let him down, twice. He invited her to a restaurant nd d bìtch came quick 🀣

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by KingLion007(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin
Please pick up let’s resolve this πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„
Not only resolve buh dissolve

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries / Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.