Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero (13383 Views)

NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) / NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by Thonyboy: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
President of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, Joe Ajaero, has said that operatives of the Nigerian Police Force asked him to say his last prayers during the period he was taken into custody in Owerri, Imo State capital.

Operatives of the Police Force reportedly brutalized the NLC President on Wednesday last week, when he led workers to protest over unpaid salaries in Imo State.

.ng recalls that the NLC and the Trade Union Congress had declared a nationwide strike following the incident.

The Presidency on Thursday accused Ajaero of playing partisan politics in Imo State ahead of Saturday’s governorship election.

The Presidency faulted Ajaero’s claim of fighting for workers in the state.

But the NLC President, while addressing the press in Abuja on Friday, said, “Police said I should say my last prayers.”

https://.ng/2023/11/10/police-told-me-to-say-my-last-prayers-nlc-president-ajaero-opens-up-on-owerri-attack/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by Xscape1993(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
There is no way Nigeria will be in this national mess if not for the wrong political calculations of PDP.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by rexchazy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Everyday it becoming deem that Nigeria will become great again

5 Likes

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by Corn247: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
What's now bad in it grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by magoo10(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
the apc government have taken us back to the era of military dictatorship .the same people hiding under the cloak of democrats.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by adebayo987: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
When una go use corruption suppress the people, una go still punish them for trying to suffocate instead of dying?

13 Likes

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by matify83: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Politicians have bastardized the police.

Only God knows what will happen if state police is created.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by netpro(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Story to the gods. Another lying machine.

They wanted to kill you and your refusal to say last prayers is what hindered them from killing you.

We all know his target audience, the Obident kids with disconnected brain cells.

Ajaero wants to become a Godfather and Kingmaker in Imo State, that is why he is deploying shameless propaganda to tarnish the image of the State Government.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by yarimo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
The whole NLC president lying, very unfortunate joe ajaero don't know he is a leader for all Nigerians workers

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by slivertongue: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
APC is a thug party

9 Likes

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by Burgermotors: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nigeria police hmmm those people are evil

3 Likes

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by Obiedun(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ajaero is not different from a thug

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by babaRUNtinz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
Pray Always! Àwọn NLC.

1 Like

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by stano2(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
I don’t know the game this man and the governor is playing.
People are suffering in IMO state, no electricity.
Petrol price is 700/L.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by illicit(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
So, say it...

2 Likes

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by stano2(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
yarimo:
The whole NLC president lying, very unfortunate joe ajaero don't know he is a leader for all Nigerians workers
I don’t know for him but it’s possible. Fear those evil men in uniform

7 Likes

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by BouquiLake: 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by jrusky(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
As God live you will still say that last prayer soon for been stupid and the worst NLC chairman In Nigeria history.

Ajaero unless you stop turning NLC to obi and obidient political platform then you are free failure to do that you better write your "Will" because you won't survive next beaten.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by Najyin(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
How come he is out to say more prayers.

1 Like

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by Skillsnigeria: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
Noted wink
Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by iluvdonjazzy: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Did you actually said it.

1 Like

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by Godfullsam(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Corn247:
What's now bad in it grin

If you can't see anything bad in that, your head should be examined.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Can you imagine what the police did yet labour strike dey affect all of us but them dey road dey collect N50.....
If they start to target them again and burn down there police stations, it will look as if.....they should better be careful!

1 Like

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by whyyou2023: 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
It is police inform us. Bad english
Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by Cmanforall: 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/11/10/police-told-me-to-say-my-last-prayers-nlc-president-ajaero-opens-up-on-owerri-attack/

This can't be true

Nigerian police telling NLC president to say his last prayer? Does it mean they wanted to kill you?
Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by ogaontop(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2023
yarimo:
Since he's lying, please can you tell us what happened?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by ogaontop(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2023
netpro:
Story to the gods. Another lying machine.

They wanted to kill you and your refusal to say last prayers is what hindered them from killing you.

We all know his target audience, the Obident kids with disconnected brain cells.

Ajaero wants to become a Godfather and Kingmaker in Imo State, that is why he is deploying shameless propaganda to tarnish the image of the State Government.
Since he's lying, please can you tell us what happened

9 Likes

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by yarimo(m): 12:14am On Nov 11, 2023
ogaontop:

Since he's lying, please can you tell us what happened?
He was beating by his fellow thugs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by ogaontop(m): 12:26am On Nov 11, 2023
yarimo:
He was beating by his fellow thugs
If I say if he was actually beaten by the police, let such befall you and your household soonest, will that be a curse

6 Likes

Re: ‘Police Told Me To Say My Last Prayers’ – NLC President, Ajaero by firearcher: 12:29am On Nov 11, 2023
Hmm. Hard to believe that one. Political thugs are more likely to say this to a known face like the NLC president than real policemen in uniform.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift / Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) / Nigeria’s Outlook Raised To Stable By S&P On Tinubu’s Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.