Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. (20228 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2011
Chike Chukwuma

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2011
Chike

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2011
Quote from: lefulefu on November 05, 2011, 06:11 PM
hmmm so igbo men are the most s3xy in the world with their oddly shaped heads and bow legs
Nna i don hear

Quote from: lefulefu on November 05, 2011, 06:24 PM
all these mumus wey dey post pictures of black american and brazilian models and they pose them as igbo men i taya for una sha   

lefulefu, keep dreaming of black american and brazilian models. These are Naija Igbomen.  grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by MrsChima1(f): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

lefulefu, keep dreaming of black american and brazilian models. These are Naija Igbomen.  grin grin

He is stricken with jealous rage. grin grin grin grin grin If he had the money, I am sure he would pay to get his face and body to look like Ngo. wink
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

He is stricken with jealous rage. grin grin grin grin grin If he had the money, I am sure he would pay to get his face and body to look like Ngo. wink

LMAO, U don't say, I guess as much. Ngo is one hot guy, not even surgery will get lefulefu to dat level. Poor lefulefu cry grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
Igwe419

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide.
« #21 on: October 27, 2011, 06:13 PM »
Adaobi123 Now I understand when people say African women with glasses and weaves are the biggest stalkers. Whoever that is must put a restraining order on your thirsty a$$.

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Oba419, u really neeed to learn some manners.  embarassed
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2011

REALITY101 (m)
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide.
« #45 on: November 04, 2011, 04:40 AM »
Who cares??

[size=14pt]You.  grin[/size]
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Torch1(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2011
Who is doubting it? Igbo boyz are the best.
Bliss4Lyfe:

LMAO, U don't say, I guess as much. Ngo is one hot guy, not even surgery will get lefulefu to dat level. Poor lefulefu cry grin grin
lwkmd, grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
Morachi

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by BEAUTIFULBOI(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2011
PweetyMj:

Yes, there are really hot! You just gat to see my BF. kiss kiss
abi, don't mind those junk eaters called igbos.
PweetyMj:

Yes, there are really hot! You just gat to see my BF. kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Bliss4Lyfe:
This is an observation that I have made on Igbo men, most are physically built and handsome.  grin
I bet you're behind scene and getting intimidated by beautiful women in UK and you're tired of people calling you gorilla and all sort of names,so,you hate seeing them,you're feeling at home,pele,can you pls help us with which tribe has the most beautiful females in Nigeria? I think i'll go for fulani ladies,they have cute lips,nice nose,cute baby face,but igbo girls are the ugliest,they have thick pomo lips,and look disgusting
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Lisaflex(f): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Soooo true!
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by ugogbuzuo: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
[size=14pt]Smh @ Inconsequential Observation. . . So how does this affect me?[/size]

1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by ugogbuzuo: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bliss4Lyfe:
Morachi
Yes oh

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by ugogbuzuo: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Igbo men � �

1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hmmm... impressive

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Loz and some get yam legs,like their sisters grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2019
lefulefu:
hmmm so igbo men are the most s3xy in the world with their oddly shaped heads and bow legs
Nna i don hear grin
Re: Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. by Shiver99: 7:29am On Feb 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] / How Many People Have You Dated So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.