Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,148 members, 7,852,923 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex (2704 Views)

Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by victooman: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2023
hello dear Nairalanders,, have been dating this girl for two years now and l am thinking of tieing the knot next year,, she has all the quality l want in a woman and l really love this girl...
When we meet she told me she dated a guy for six years in which her parents did not accept her relationship with him when he came for introduction,, l told her to make sure she have gotten over the guy before dragging me into something l dont know..
just yesterday night when she came to my place during love making a number was constantly calling her,, when l enquired she told me it was her ex calling l got mad and surprise she is still in communication with him..
l told her she have to make the decision between me and that guy now ,, long story cut short ,, she was begging that the guy was the one disturbing her and she called him in my present to tell him to stop calling her ...
seriously my trust for this girl is almost gone and l am seriously thinking on ending this relationship,, l need ur input my lovely Nairalanders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by adesegun121(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2023
Dating her for 2yrs and she still talking to her Ex?
Maybe you are not doing something right
Don't tie any yeye knot oo if not you will regret it
Her ex still dey knack her
6yrs relationshop go far

Just look for Option B to avoid stories

DNA is real grin grin

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by Kelvinnchucks(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2023
Once you start posting relationship problems you should just break it off

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by dontrulee: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2023
My G, you dey share your banny with her ex.
Abort any mission of tying knot, she belongs to the street

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by malcom1X: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2023
victooman:
hello dear Nairalanders,, have been dating this girl for two years now and l am thinking of tieing the knot next year,, she has all the quality l want in a woman and l really love this girl...
When we meet she told me she dated a guy for six years in which her parents did not accept her relationship with him when he came for introduction,, l told her to make sure she have gotten over the guy before dragging me into something l dont know..
just yesterday night when she came to my place during love making a number was constantly calling her,, when l enquired she told me it was her ex calling l got mad and surprise she is still in communication with him..
l told her she have to make the decision between me and that guy now ,, long story cut short ,, she was begging that the guy was the one disturbing her and she called him in my present to tell him to stop calling her ...
seriously my trust for this girl is almost gone and l am seriously thinking on ending this relationship,, l need ur input my lovely Nairalanders.

Bro the Ex want to give her a goodbye sex before she gets married to you. (First child won't be yours)

The Ex after many years of dating her has soul tied with her that he knows when you guys were having sex that was why he was calling.

You are playing a loosing game because if anything happens to your finances (because a man's value is measured by his finances) she will go back to that Ex.

You'll still marry her no doubt but 5 years from now you'll come back and search for this thread and read all the advice that was given to you on this topic and you'll wish you had taken at least one of it.

You an only an option because the Ex isn't ready for marriage yet. If he was she wouldn't date you.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by Quality20(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2023
Why u complaining? Have u really done anything for her? Just up ur game , spend on her and do a lot of good things for her, then wait n see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by malcom1X: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2023
Quality20:
Why u complaining? Have u really done anything for her? Just up ur game , spend on her and do a lot of good things for her, then wait n see

He's about to marry her.
Did you not read it.

He's making preparations for next year so the lady knows

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by victooman: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2023
malcom1X:

Bro the Ex want to give her a goodbye sex before she gets married to you. (First child won't be yours)

The Ex after many years of dating her has soul tied with her that he knows when you guys were having sex that was why he was calling.

You are playing a loosing game because if anything happens to your finances (because a man's value is measured by his finances) she will go back to that Ex.

You'll still marry her no doubt but 5 years from now you'll come back and search for this thread and read all the advice that was given to you on this topic and you'll wish you had taken at least one of it.

You an only an option because the Ex isn't ready for marriage yet. If he was she wouldn't date you.
thanks for ur input bro,, but l am not even that financially ok ,, she started with me two years ago when l literally had nothing
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by Itiskdg121(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2023
If you yourself dated a girl for 6 years, won't you still have feelings for her?
Think about how many times they've had sex like at least 5 times a month, that is 5x12x6 = 360 sexual sessions, with probability of 2 abortions in all.

Bro, open your eyes wide. Marriage is not a joke Sir. Leave that girl and consider finding a virgin or a fairly used girl for a relationship.

Truth is bitter, but it's better than lies.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by Magnoliaa(f): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2023
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by AsomStructures: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2023
Be careful
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by Magnoliaa(f): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2023
Itiskdg121:
If you yourself dated a girl for 6 years, won't you still have feelings for her?
Think about how many times they've had sex like at least 5 times a month, that is 5x12x6 = 360 sexual sessions, with probability of 2 abortions in all.

Bro, open your eyes wide. Marriage is not a joke Sir. Leave that girl and consider finding a virgin or a fairly used girl for a relationship.

A fairly used girl? Like you really typed that?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by rickleye: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2023
victooman:

At this point it is not about you but her .
It shows she is not committed
It shows she isn’t serious.
Even if I were talking with an ex, it will never be around you . The only reason why she would do this is because she still has feeling for such a person . I know they are friends and may miss some aspects of their relationship but it is not healthy and a smart lady would cut loose those foxes that spoil the vineyard
So break it off before you get hurt . 😞

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by Itiskdg121(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2023
Am I lying? If a girl is not a virgin, then she's what?
Magnoliaa:

A fairly used girl? Like you really typed that?

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by IamFINESSE: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2023
Itiskdg121:

No matter how you put it, you're still right, is 6 years a joke to you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by Magnoliaa(f): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2023
Itiskdg121:

You're not only lying, but you're giving a stxpid opinion.

She's a girl who is not a virgin? undecided
Or a woman who has had sex?

Wtf is "fairly used?" Women are not products. Or will you describe your mother/sister(s), if you have any like that?

Abi your own peenis gradually becomes corroded every time you have sex?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by malcom1X: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2023
Itiskdg121:

Yes true. A virgin will never compare you to her EX.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by Bliztzer: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2023
victooman:
thanks for ur input bro,, but l am not even that financially ok ,, she started with me two years ago when l literally had nothing

If u listen to everybody, then you won't have a reasonable stand on this matter.

Seat her down and let her know you re not joking around.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by Magnoliaa(f): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2023
malcom1X:
Yes true. A virgin will never compare you to her EX.

Dey play. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by malcom1X: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Dey play. grin

Because there's no X
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by victooman: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2023
Itiskdg121:

Thanks bro,, honestly l fvcked her as much too,, all this girls are not just loyal,, finding another girl naa that will soon come with her wahala is demoralizing honestly..
But dont u think she is genuinely sorry for her to call the guy and ask him to end all conversation with her,, the guy is in Lagos and we are in Abuja ,, l am sure nothing have go down yet,, please l need ur input on this bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by malcom1X: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2023
Bliztzer:

If u listen to everybody, then you won't have a reasonable stand on this matter.

Bro seat her down has never worked in any relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by malcom1X: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2023
victooman:
Thanks bro,, honestly l fvcked her as much too,, all this girls are not just loyal,, finding another girl naa that will soon come with her wahala is demoralizing honestly..
But dont u think she is genuinely sorry for her to call the guy and ask him to end all conversation with her,, the guy is in Lagos and we are in Abuja ,, l am sure nothing have go down yet,, please l need ur input on this bro

Try to get other options.
You need other options.
Never stop trying.

You are talking like a man with no options.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by Magnoliaa(f): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2023
malcom1X:
Because there's no X

Exactly.

Because a "virgin" must have never been in a relationship where she didn't have sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by victooman: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2023
Bliztzer:

Thanks bro,, l was very brutal with my words yesterday l told her to make a choice and she called the guy right in my presence telling him to stop calling her,, my anger is why she didn't tell me after the guy started calling her..
Apart from this issue she have honestly been very loving and supportive,, but like what some of my colleagues up there are suggesting l dont want to trust her and get burn at the end,, starting another relationship all over again doesn't guarantee much,most of this girls are worse.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by victooman: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2023
malcom1X:

Try to get other options.
You need other options.
Never stop trying.

You are talking like a man with no options.
yeah you are right sha,, l should get another girl and still keep her right?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by eventainment(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2023
So your babe should not talk guys anymore she is dating you. So she should put all her eggs in one basket. If she is loyal to you but got guys as friends I don't think that is wrong. If she keeps just friends with her ex I don't see anything wrong. What is you fck up she should now start from stage 0 again. Common man, you can get married at 40 comfortably she can't. If you ain't married or engaged to her don't be wicked to block every option she might have if you fck up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2023
It's not easy to let go of a girl you fukced for 6 years straight
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by victooman: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
It's not easy to let go of a girl you fukced for 6 years straight
what should l do about the guy then?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by Bliztzer: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2023
victooman:
Thanks bro,, l was very brutal with my words yesterday l told her to make a choice and she called the guy right in my presence telling him to stop calling her,, my anger is why she didn't tell me after the guy started calling her..
Apart from this issue she have honestly been very loving and supportive,, but like what some of my colleagues up there are suggesting l dont want to trust her and get burn at the end,, starting another relationship all over again doesn't guarantee much,most of this girls are worse.

Sha temper justice with mercy too.
Na ur position to lead, na u go drive not her. I Like the fact that you were very blunt, she no sit tight. No room for nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by Bliztzer: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2023
malcom1X:

Bro seat her down has never worked in any relationship.

Women generally sabi change mind without thinking deep. E good make person marry girl wey get proper upbringing than all this street girls. Them no get rules, and them no dey obey rules or abide by it.

Most girls out there are damaged.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex by advanceDNA: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2023
victooman:
yeah you are right sha,, l should get another girl and still keep her right?

Don't marry any woman thats is still emotionally attached to her ex....it almost doesn't end well

...they are usually not happy and not totally connected with their husband in marriage

..the "what if" clause always remain in their mind....because to them, u are just an available person to marry .....not the real person their heart wants.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name One Thing You Learnt How To Do Without Being Taught. / Before You Go Into Marriage With Any Man, Please Taste The Male Organ To Know... / Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.