Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election (34138 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Segxydube: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Good one.

The Ododo guy is likely going to be the current youngest governor in Nigeria just as Yahaya Bello was the youngest in 2015.

And yahaya was the most useless governor.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Kingofhoes: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
I have never supported APC in any election but I am happy with this outcome. I'm from the South South but I have a big issue with some states like Kogi and Benue where a particular tribe thinks the seat of the first man of the state is their exclusive right.

Ebira is doing to the Igalas what the Igala did to them back to back since 1999 return to democracy until the Ebira got it by divine intervention. Playing ethnic politics in a state like Kogi comes with great consequences and regrets like this. The Benue Tiv people should get ready for a day and time like this when the Idoma by divine mercy will take over the leadership of that state to the glory of God. This election is a clear example. Congratulations to ODODO.
So it’s a matter of tribal differences for you right?
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Kingofhoes: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
I have never supported APC in any election but I am happy with this outcome. I'm from the South South but I have a big issue with some states like Kogi and Benue where a particular tribe thinks the seat of the first man of the state is their exclusive right.

Ebira is doing to the Igalas what the Igala did to them back to back since 1999 return to democracy until the Ebira got it by divine intervention. Playing ethnic politics in a state like Kogi comes with great consequences and regrets like this. The Benue Tiv people should get ready for a day and time like this when the Idoma by divine mercy will take over the leadership of that state to the glory of God. This election is a clear example. Congratulations to ODODO.
The last Ebira man in power, kept the people of Kogi in perpetual poverty and did 8 years with little to show for it. How do you expect the state to move forward when we keep bringing thing like this up? How?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by MRMRMR: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2023
havecycle:
E concern who still do election in Nigeria. My own end in 2023 general elections. Nothing concern me concern election in this country. Let INEC freely continue their "selection".

But why do they always announce the "false" winner late at night when people are fast sleeping?
So 9.30 pm is late at night? Was Hope Uzodima victory announced in the night?
Even if they announce by afternoon, wat difference would it make.
Announcement of winner depends on wen collation of results end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by hotseat: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2023
The paparazzi nigga, Monkey Man, dinosaur, Dino Melaye himself!

I dey hail o!

How market?

Empty vessel!

Kpele!

Chai!
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by ShenTeh(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2023
The people love their chains, gold plated or rust.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by occfx: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Dino malaye would perform better by joining Ismaila Mompha and Hushpuppi in sampling of Ferrari and Gucci wears.

Going for the number one seat in kogi state is a dream he will forever keep dreaming like Atikulooter that wanted to be president tongue

That one is a 419er
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2023
Kingofhoes:

The last Ebira man in power, kept the people of Kogi in perpetual poverty and did 8 years with little to show for it. How do you expect the state to move forward when we keep bringing thing like this up? How?
which of the Igala governors performed better than Bello aside late Audu, let's be factual please.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2023
Kingofhoes:

So it’s a matter of tribal differences for you right?
yes, the Igalas didn't hide their disdain that another tribe is occupying the position right from the beginning of Bello's government. The same reason why the SDP guy got so much vote from his zone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by lhurd: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:

This is not the kind of the thing we expect and in truth, will only result in violence, because there is no way in hell that ododo could have won the election in Kogi state
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by bjtinz: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2023
Lol. This result is even more shocking than that of Imo.

SDP predictably put on a strong show, leveraging on their numerical strength in Kogi East

However the biggest shocker is obviously Dino. Yes there might be rigging and all, but the gap is quite embarrassing to say the least. Even his native Okun people largely rejected him
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by almayda: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2023
Since their logo appear on the ballot sheet,any vote acredited to the party will be accounted for accordingly but why will labour part that was acclaimed to have won the Presidential election in Kogi not field a governorship candidate to validate their claim of being popular in the state?
43Ronin:

jonzer, labor had no governorship candidate... lol. una no fit rig with sense...

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by MrBONE2(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party 567 grin grin grin meanwhile DINO MILAYE is being taken to hospital immediately after INEC announcement
grin

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Morbeta11(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2023
yarimo:
Labour party 567 grin grin grin meanwhile DINO MILAYE is being taken to hospital immediately after INEC announcement

While Yarimo is still romancing poverty.... grin

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by PHAYOL81: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2023
yarimo:

:-) :-) :-D You are wiked (in Wike's tone)
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by ufotunang: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2023
PDP is fading away..they are not a strong party like before...those days
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Meti99(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2023
Saskay44:
Omo sdp get vote pass Dino shocked shocked
You no know political games...
When a dominant party notices a strong opposition, they will raise a counter opposition by raising a pseudo candidate from another party and most possibly from the strong hold of the opposition and sponsor him financially so as to reduce the influence of the opposition....it comes with a very handsome price for the machinery candidate...

See Lagos gubernatorial election this year, when APC discovers Jandor of PDP who campaigns on Lagos for Lagosians slogan, is going to give them tough time they raised another Lagosian in person of Gbadebo Rodes Vivor and sponsored him and made him more popular than Jandor, in order to reduce Jandor's influence...

Only the wise could understand the politics Lagos played this year..

The same game played out in Kogi election this year
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Ibegtodiffer: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:

As sweet at this may sound, is the state better off now? To you, it doesn't matter whether the election was free and fair? Do you know many Igalas earlier clamoured for same change until Yahaya Bello disappointed? The biggest project of Bello's 8yrs regime was a hospital & a university, both in his zone, despite the 13% derivation that Kogi was receiving under him. Do you understand the quantum of insecurity, youth restiveness and landslide poverty that the young man has institutionalized? So it was so fair that his cousin was the only Igbira suitable for the job I guess? So it's wrong that Igala's dominated for years but right for igbira to do same while Okun and Bassa can continue to fry Garri, abi? If indeed you're from the SS, you should not do a blanket analysis of something you don't understand. Bello had the best opportunity to be the best Governor Kogi had. He blew it. That is the grouse, not tribe.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2023
OZIOGU1:

I wan bless you, make you take chill this evening, baba how you want your blessing? This truth you just spoke is lacking in Nigeria, God bless you for real.

I told my igala friends that the majority they are claiming is just because other part of the state is supporting them to win election all this while , now that the pendulum have swing, it will be difficult for them Walahi, coz I was part of the meeting between the west and the central leaders, where agreement for a 40yr rule between both was reached...

When Bello is using imaginary votes to win election. Kg central and west cannot dare IGALA in a free and fair election. Bello came to power accidentally.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by ufotunang: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2023
planetx:
Omo see gap between Ododo and Dino. So he even came in third place, incredible. This na African magic.
... PDP is getting weak.. not a strong party as they were before...if PDP does not take time they might fade away
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Indispensable85(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2023
Dino my guy... Lol 🤣🤣🤣 even his own people rejected him for Abejide.
Truth9jafm how market?
LP get 567 votes. I laff ooooo 🤣
By 2027 Nigeria will be one party nation.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by LegacyB: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2023
muykem:
Even if Angels come down to conduct the election, Dino will still lose and he will not accept defeat.
Ask those supporting Dino, if they can vote him to be one of their family members. Common Dino as a Senator was even a joke taken too far. Such can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Toocute002: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2023
This kogi election is not about ethnic dominance by the Igala since 1999, they actually performed well while in power but when Yahaya bello came to power he only enriched himself. That is why Igala and Yoruba people are complaining so get you fact right before judging the Igala people.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Toocute002: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2023
Ibegtodiffer:

As sweet at this may sound, is the state better off now? To you, it doesn't matter whether the election was free and fair? Do you know many Igalas earlier clamoured for same change until Yahaya Bello disappointed? The biggest project of Bello's 8yrs regime was a hospital & a university, both in his zone, despite the 13% derivation that Kogi was receiving under him. Do you understand the quantum of insecurity, youth restiveness and landslide poverty that the young man has institutionalized? So it was so
fair that his cousin was the only Igbira suitable for the job I guess? So it's wrong that Igala's dominated for years but right for igbira to do same while Okun and Bassa can continue to fry Garri, abi? If indeed you're from the SS, you should not do a blanket analysis of something you don't understand. Bello had the best opportunity to be the best Governor Kogi had. He blew it. That is the grouse, not tribe.
You spoke well brother

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by lhurd: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=Vixlot post=126935707][/quote]
Well, again it's actually time to end the monopoly of the Igalas in Kogi affairs. However I only wish Yahaya Bello had chosen a less controversial person. 2. The thinking of kogites is that ododo will just be the governor in name, while Yahaya keeps ruling in proxy.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Hollyharjii: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2023
Imagine The Margin
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by lhurd: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2023
Toocute002:

You spoke well brother
Words from the wise. You have said it all
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by feedthenation(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2023
Lumarstone:
Dino is a comedian! He will soon call for press conference. Politics is not all about making noise or insulting your elders, politics is All about having percence and being strategic. Dino was loved by Nigerians when he was at national assembly based on his eloquent ways of reaction to some issues, but along the line, he fell off from the political glory lineup and it must not be possible for him again to win anything if he continues to fight these crop of young politicians in APC kogi chapter. They've retired him politically now. The only option left for him now is to continue making noise on some of his selected television stations.

---By now Dino should be one of the leaders in the Senate---but because of political immaturity he lost everything politically---his antics will suit the movie industry---

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by OZIOGU1: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2023
SAYEDADAMADAMS:

When Bello is using imaginary votes to win election. Kg central and west cannot dare IGALA in a free and fair election. Bello came to power accidentally.

Una go explain and wail tire, Celebration is everywhere in kogi state.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by komzy589(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Chaii Dino...insulting Tinubu & Wike same time....I was waiting for who will do magic for Dino....ATIKU is expired already but they're too dull to realize it.
You are dumb o. So Tinubu and Wike won the election for Ododo in Kogi state. Your senselessness is legendary😟🥴
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by garfield1: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2023
OZIOGU1:

I wan bless you, make you take chill this evening, baba how you want your blessing? This truth you just spoke is lacking in Nigeria, God bless you for real.

I told my igala friends that the majority they are claiming is just because other part of the state is supporting them to win election all this while , now that the pendulum have swing, it will be difficult for them Walahi, coz I was part of the meeting between the west and the central leaders, where agreement for a 40yr rule between both was reached...

I believe ododo will hand over to them after 8 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akala Tears Ballot Papers At PDP South-west Congress / Soldiers Dig Out Bombs Planted On The Road By Boko Haram Members (Pics) / Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.