Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election (34130 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Justice6279(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
Thank you inec for refusing to relief the people of kogi state from percentage salary, oppression and suffering πŸ’”
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by garfield1: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
OZIOGU1:

You are absolutely right sir, we will be celebrating our 10yrs Ani end of this month and i will share my story here.

Marriage no dey my mind but you dun make the thing to dey sweet me.
I don't like bello nor ododo but this thing is beyond party or good governance sfterall previous igala governors failed.it is about the survival of the ethnic minorities of Kogi and in extension Nigeria
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Smartdoctor: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kyase:
Dino no even see 50k votes cheesy

Labour.

Like after 5 na 6 and after 6 na 7

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And to the gentleman down
Benue politics is not the same as Kogi
No deceive our brothers into something they may regret

In benue a party can field Tiv/Tiv ticket and win convincingly
[b][/b]b]Even when the igala were in Benue, they felt marginalised by Tivs

And the igalas are now claiming they're the majority in a state created for ebira and Yoruba people from Kwara
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by OZIOGU1: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
garfield1:

Marriage no dey my mind but you dun make the thing to dey sweet me.
I don't like bello nor ododo but this thing is beyond party or good governance sfterall previous igala governors failed.it is about the survival of the ethnic minorities of Kogi and in extension Nigeria

Bro if you have the means go ahead, i am a living testimony, i married her when i was a security Man earning 15k in 2013, my brother after one year. what happen to me is beyong human understanding, i got a job with all the benefits you can think of. i am prepared to share my story to inspire some people on this space, when remember struggling to even get TP to leave Ankpa back to Abj, na so so call i dey call to borrow money.

But in All, God is the master planner, she came supported me and give me the needed peace, daz why when i am done at work, i rush home coz i know there is peace waiting for me. God will really bless her.

On politics, i suffered Bello misrule more than anything, two of my brothers who started working since 2007 under bello they said they are ghost worker, thats is how they lost thier job, the burden fell on me, i knew what i went through before they were restored just last year, But i have to speak coz some of your guys are not helping matters, do you know i travelled to IKA recently for burial no road why the under development despite having rule for more years? is people not suppose to agitate? why is having the governorship seat more important than development to some of them? i wish i know you before now so that i will engage you on meaningful discussion.

Let me give you an example below
When you board an flight, you will see, christians, muslims and even pagan praying, what are they asking for ? safe trip, why is no body saying the pilot must be my brother or tribal man? this is the justice i am looking for in kogi and in Nigeria politics, the winner takes it all, they dont care, today the entire road road i grew up to meet and i left home years ago abandoned by previous government was rehabilitated by bello, why must it be bello? does it mean until my brother is there that is when i will enjoy the dividends of democracy, we need to do justice for us to move forward, thank you for your honesty, like my wife will always say " in what ever you do in life, Be human" God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Omobude244: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
yarimo:
And yet they failed woofuly
Eyah!!!!
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by commoditiesnig: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
sisisioge:
I hope PDP is more deliberate about who they present for offices in the next election. How could they have presented the lousy guy who couldnt even win a Senate re-election for governor? Na real wa.
Gbam
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Poll23: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
yarimo:
lawyers won't be happy if any candidate do not go to court in kogi state, meanwhile in imo state

Lawyers must chop
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Omonda(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
meritadavize1:
Congratulations to anebira...
Dear igalas πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’πŸŽŠπŸ˜˜
Ovidime vaname Kiki

Hahahahahahahaha.
Wasi ochi turi iza, ana yirema ogodo huu ni. Natasha Γ‘ve irema Ododo. Ireyi uwu-ri-ihinonyi uupe eva yaa me ni
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Justnation: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=Vixlot post=126935707][/quote

Just like that? Not minding all the grave allegations of over voting
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by DMerciful(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Your country is going down, the elections are increasingly becoming shams and you're happy as long as you can mock Lp.

Do you think this is like Arsenal vs Man Utd? This is real life and absence of credible elections have huge developmental consequences
Kyase:
Dino no even see 50k votes cheesy

Labour.

Like after 5 na 6 and after 6 na 7

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And to the gentleman down
Benue politics is not the same as Kogi
No deceive our brothers into something they may regret

In benue a party can field Tiv/Tiv ticket and win convincingly
Even when the igala were in Benue, they felt marginalised by Tivs
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by DMerciful(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
You dont want elections in Nigeria to be credible?

Election rigging has huge consequences on everyone in the short and most especially longterm
BERNIMOORE:
Chaii Dino...insulting Tinubu & Wike same time....I was waiting for who will do magic for Dino....ATIKU is expired already but they're too dull to realize it.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Arlington247: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lop..567, LOp, 567, obi ,567
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Josephkabila12: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
Melaye from Ayetoro Gbede, I would have love him to win but Dino Melaye is too lousy and too disrespectful to be a Governor
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Orinechi: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
ojobek:
This selection is not about Dino,it is about integrity of the process.
Go and sit down. U said this cos ur candidate didn't win
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Kyase(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
DMerciful:
Your country is going down, the elections are increasingly becoming shams and you're happy as long as you can mock Lp.

Do you think this is like Arsenal vs Man Utd? This is real life and absence of credible elections have huge developmental consequences

What are you even saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over β€˜stolen Millions’ / Change Amotekun’s Name To β€˜Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC / Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.