Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election (34131 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by jconsulting(f): 6:24am On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=Vixlot post=126935707][/quote]

Kudos to Kogites , first married woman to be declared Governor
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Omobude244: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

And got 46k altogether no wonder DINO bought them (LP) with money easily.
There was no candidate there
Did u see Obi going there to campaign?
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Banter1(m): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
I have never supported APC in any election but I am happy with this outcome. I'm from the South South but I have a big issue with some states like Kogi and Benue where a particular tribe thinks the seat of the first man of the state is their exclusive right.

Ebira is doing to the Igalas what the Igala did to them back to back since 1999 return to democracy until the Ebira got it by divine intervention. Playing ethnic politics in a state like Kogi comes with great consequences and regrets like this. The Benue Tiv people should get ready for a day and time like this when the Idoma by divine mercy will take over the leadership of that state to the glory of God. This election is a clear example. Congratulations to ODODO.
You're a disgrace and a disappointment
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Onomat: 6:30am On Nov 13, 2023
Yes, no issue.
For 8 years, we say, we have not experience anything. Okay.
All of us, go experience am.
All the best Kogite
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Raphael81(m): 6:30am On Nov 13, 2023
Three things we should learn from the Kogi election are;
1. Never mock anyone in life; Dino Melaye mocked Bala blu, Bula bla during the Presidential campaign,today Bala blu Bula bla is a President and Dino is a failed Politician.
2. No condition/oppression is permanent; 16 years ago, who could believe that an Ebira man would rule Kogi state??
3. Always present the strongest and most acceptable candidate for an election; When PDP gave Dino Melaye the flag, I knew it was the beginning of the end.
Do have a productive week ahead.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by fuckJones(f): 6:31am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
I have never supported APC in any election but I am happy with this outcome. I'm from the South South but I have a big issue with some states like Kogi and Benue where a particular tribe thinks the seat of the first man of the state is their exclusive right.

Ebira is doing to the Igalas what the Igala did to them back to back since 1999 return to democracy until the Ebira got it by divine intervention. Playing ethnic politics in a state like Kogi comes with great consequences and regrets like this. The Benue Tiv people should get ready for a day and time like this when the Idoma by divine mercy will take over the leadership of that state to the glory of God. This election is a clear example. Congratulations to ODODO.
it's not possible for idoma to become governor in Benue state, it's also impossible for an igede man to become a senator in zone c because the idoma think is their birthright
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Kingmadiba2(m): 6:37am On Nov 13, 2023
The problem is that most Nigerians can't even beat their chest to say that the process that produced USMAN AS governor-elect is genuine.

Every governor in Nigeria would do anything to make sure that their chosen crown prince succeeds him else he will lose political relevance in the state and that is exactly the gimmick Yahaya Bello has played

CLICK THE LINK BELOW THIS COMMENT TO LEARN MORE
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by segunAde1: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2023
Saskay44:
Omo sdp get vote pass Dino shocked shocked

That sdp guy strong pass am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Satazaa: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2023
Raphael81:
Three things we should learn from the Kogi election are;
1. Never mock anyone in life; Dino Melaye mocked Bala blu, Bula bla during the Presidential campaign,today Bala blu Bula bla is a President and Dino is a failed Politician.
2. No condition/oppression is permanent; 16 years ago, who could believe that an Ebira man would rule Kogi state??
3. Always present the strongest and most acceptable candidate for an election; When PDP gave Dino Melaye the flag, I knew it was the beginning of the end.
Do have a productive week ahead.
Good and very thoughtful analysis

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Adnoy: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2023
I am Ebira, and I appreciate the fact that you understand how kogi central and west are thinking over this matter.

Ebira is doing to the Igalas what the Igala did to them back to back since 1999 return to democracy until the Ebira got it by divine intervention. Playing ethnic politics in a state like Kogi comes with great consequences and regrets like this. The Benue Tiv people should get ready for a day and time like this when the Idoma by divine mercy will take over the leadership of that state to the glory of God. This election is a clear example. Congratulations to ODODO.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by NwokoloOwa: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2023
Dino has a "foul" personality politically. Until he recognizes his problems, it will be hard for him to win any election again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Reference(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2023
Congratulations to the governor elect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by aremubabs: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2023
Dino's undoing is his mouth. Abusing his elders up and down. An adult and a man (for that matter) who can't control his tongue.

The Saraki for whom he was abusing Tinubu and Buhari back then is now as powerless as a stick, even in Ilorin politics.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Adnoy: 6:53am On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=OZIOGU1 post=126937450]Congratulations to Ododo, congratulations to EbiraMan OZIOGU4LIFE, congratulations to Kogi central, yeard of suffering and marginalisation, years of na we be majority, make una go to hell, years of not thinking that other minority tribes lives matters, God heard the cry and by devine we are there now, I pray Ododo unite and work for all kogites.

I pray, Benue, igbos and other minority tribes in Nigeria will get this chance one day and see how sweet it is to be in power, Yaya (yeye) bello as most of you call him work tirelessly in my district rehabilitating roads abandoned by the igala man leadership, this is the reason I am angry with my inlaws. Go to igala land nothing to show for it after 16yrs of ruling the state, now they see what bello is doing for us, they are angry and feel this is the time to revenge, wether you like it or not bello is the antidote for the igala man sickness...He is their father God bless the white lion [/quote
You're right]
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Omoawoke2(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:

What of the yorubas in kogi state?

No justice for them

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Foodhub2023: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:

Ebira is doing to the Igalas what the Igala did to them back to back since 1999 return to democracy until the Ebira got it by divine interventin. Playing ethnic politics in a state like Kogi comes with great consequences and regrets like this. The Benue Tiv people should get ready for a day and time like this when the Idoma by divine mercy will take over the leadership of that state to the glory of God. This election is a clear example. Congratulations to ODODO.
What you dont known why not stay away from it. Have you been to Kogi? Do you no what is goin on der? You will be deeply sorry. Dont be happy for bad omen pls
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by lapintoz: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2023
Chai....Dino don cast....46k with all the Shakara. I even think say Dino go win in a landslide.

I beg all the drone shots of his campaign rally....all those crowds where dem dey....abi na Nollywood show dey came for, but not to vote dino ..... 46k votes....na scam o πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Access03(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2023
sagitariusbaby:

Thank you!
I love your clear submission.
It's common in states where some tribe believe it is their exclusive right.
Had Muri not being an Igala man, can he see up to 50k votes? No.
Congratulations once again, Usman Ododo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by lapintoz: 7:05am On Nov 13, 2023
Dino will go back to his Nollywood antics, showing us the proceeds of his looting in government with his wristwatch collection and cars and expensive shoes.....

I hear even PDP Governors campaign donations to him still dey him pocket. I hope he no collect Alhaji Atiku own join 😁

aremubabs:
Dino's undoing is his mouth. Abusing his elders up and down. An adult and a man (for that matter) who can't control his tongue.

The Saraki for whom he was abusing Tinubu and Buhari back then is now as powerless as a stick, even in Ilorin politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by OZIOGU1: 7:05am On Nov 13, 2023
Epositive:

When I was in KSU Anyigba, it wasn’t uncommon for Igalas to rub the β€œna we get Kogi” mantra on our body especially we the ebiras. Being an Akure born and bred, I didn’t know that the tribalism runs that deep. Like WTF! 🀨

Believe me it does
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Enemyofpeace: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2023
I'm happy that Dino Melaye lost.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by godwon01(m): 7:08am On Nov 13, 2023
Dino was finance by PDP governors but refused to spend the money. Voters go for highest bidder. I don't know what he is going to do with those monies.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by constant1960: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2023
Them don do DINO what dey did to Peter Obi
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2023
Foodhub2023:

What you dont known why not stay away from it. Have you been to Kogi? Do you no what is goin on der? You will be deeply sorry. Dont be happy for bad omen pls
deal with the outcome Bro. The Igalas shoot themselves in the foot, what has happened is called nemesis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2023
Omoawoke2:

What of the yorubas in kogi state?

No justice for them
They too shall have their time but it has to be by mutual agreement to rotate the office between the three senatorial zones every 8 years.
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by BluntCrazeMan: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2023
membranus:

Eayah! Na true?
Okk
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by Lumarstone: 7:16am On Nov 13, 2023
Dino is a comedian! He will soon call for press conference. Politics is not all about making noise or insulting your elders, politics is All about having percence and being strategic. Dino was loved by Nigerians when he was at national assembly based on his eloquent ways of reaction to some issues, but along the line, he fell off from the political glory lineup and it must not be possible for him again to win anything if he continues to fight these crop of young politicians in APC kogi chapter. They've retired him politically now. The only option left for him now is to continue making noise on some of his selected television stations.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2023
fuckJones:
it's not possible for idoma to become governor in Benue state, it's also impossible for an igede man to become a senator in zone c because the idoma think is their birthright
it's very possible. Never say never. If the late Patrick Yakowa could becme the governor of Kaduna state by divine arrangement and Yahaya Bello in Kogi why do you still believe the Idomas can't seat there?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2023
Banter1:
You're a disgrace and a disappointment
get big towel to wipe your tears boy

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2023
How far bayelsta ?
Re: INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election by voltron14: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2023
LP - 567

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention / Fani-Kayode’s Attack On Daily Trust Reporter: Our Stand By Editor-In-Chief / Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.