Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) (6477 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men / See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Armaggedon: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ebubu:

Yet I went to uniuyo and all the girls I discussed about marriage were reluctant about marrying Igbo.

They said we are too loud and use our wives married from outside Igbo land for ritual, then marry our own tribes woman with money and enjoy.

They are also very reluctant to move into Igbo land to dwell and base.

The few Akwa Ibom women who married Igbo men, married Igbo men who dwell and base in Akwa Ibom full time, if you dare mention that you’ll be taking her back to the East, that marriage will not hold.
Yoruba man.
The lady you jumped into her mention to write rubbish totally ignored you.

Seems everyone now know you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by ComputerOperato: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nothing concern me with who dem marry (Actually, they do marry outside their tribe but that is a discussion for another day)
But that second girl is damn beautiful.
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Shinjawestern: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
They love getting married to yoruba men like us...

They don't like Igbo men

Most tribes don't like Igbo people..

Southsouth and Southwest will always be one..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by bummyla(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
You are not far from the truth! My former sister-in-law was up about my business, that I wanted to use her sister for money ritual! Even some of her aunties were taking rubbish! I nearly called off the wedding! I wish I did, because the marriage did not last up to 2 years, full of troubles! Though the one I paid her bride price is regretting her actions, but it is late! There are things you don't say or do while in a relationship except you are burning down the bridge

Ebubu:

Yet I went to uniuyo and all the girls I discussed about marriage were reluctant about marrying Igbo.

They said we are too loud and use our wives married from outside Igbo land for ritual, then marry our own tribes woman with money and enjoy.

The few Akwa Ibom women who married Igbo men, married Igbo men who dwell and base in Akwa Ibom full time, if you dare mention that you’ll be taking her back to the East, that marriage will not hold.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Mandela27: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Personally I prefer to marry my fellow Akwaibom than any other tribe,the worst I could think of is Igbo women,I can't near there.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by shortIGBOman: 5:20am On Nov 15, 2023
Ebubu:

No sensible Girl wan marry Igbo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Ebubu: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2023
bummyla:
You are not far from the truth! My former sister-in-law was up about my business, that I wanted to use her sister for money ritual! Even some of her aunties were taking rubbish! I nearly called off the wedding! I wish I did, because the marriage did not last up to 2 years, full of troubles! Though the one I paid her bride price is regretting her actions, but it is late! There are things you don't say or do while in a relationship except you are burning down the bridge

Are they from Akwa Ibom and you from Anambra?
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Ebubu: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2023
Mandela27:
Personally I prefer to marry my fellow Akwaibom than any other tribe,the worst I could think of is Igbo women,I can't near there.
why?
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Mandela27: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2023
Ebubu:
why?
It's my choice
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Sammy101111(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2023
Blitzking:

Akwaibom...the best lady I ever had was from akwaibom..love their names and how their mother tongue affect how they speak English language..they are always ready to satisfy their men Nd if u are lucky to get one wey neva tear eye she will be for u for life she won't cheat Nd u see that sex ehn...she will always be ready any day any time if her work is 8am and touch her by 6 30 am be ready to finish wat u started.y ak babe has the physique of the first lady the op posted.

You no lie bro respect 🫡 ✊
If she never tear eyes you go enjoy her
But why Akwa Ibom women like Sugar daddy paro so much they like old men stuff I have live with Akwa Ibom ladies before

Akwa Ibom woman can rip you sharp they smarter and wise you will see them looking innocent but very cleaver

I dated a Awka Ibom lady she no no say I done add her what’s app for my web I just monitor all her chat with her female friends and the nonsense they do

Akwa Ibom girls will chop your money and still give their female friend number to chop inside too 😂 they mad gon and she will collect her share .

I fear Akwa Ibom ladies Aje

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Jcoleworld911: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2023
Shinjawestern:
They love getting married to yoruba men like us...

They don't like Igbo men

Most tribes don't like Igbo people..

Southsouth and Southwest will always be one..

Attachee by force🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Jcoleworld911: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2023
Mandela27:

Igbo women don’t step too low in marrying Akwa ibom men unless the rich and wealthy ones

I have lost count of your girls that are married to my town alone, marrying an Igbo guy is a big dream for akwa ibom girls

My younger brother married one and they are in Germany now

They based in akwa ibom before they travel, most Igbo guys working and living in akwa ibom marry from their

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Jcoleworld911: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2023
Ebubu:

You eat, drink and sleep about Anambra all the days of your life, isn’t that a curse?🌚

Why so much hatred in you?😏

Same Anambra people that liberated your people, tone down on your hate, is getting too much
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Mandela27: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Igbo women don’t step too low in marrying Akwa ibom men unless the rich and wealthy ones

I have lost count of your girls that are married to my town alone, marrying an Igbo guy is a big dream for akwa ibom girls

My younger brother married one and they are in Germany now

They based in akwa ibom before they travel, most Igbo guys working and living in akwa ibom marry from their
Okay,good for them.
Btw, I've never lived in my state before and I've dated few Igbo ladies that made me came to a conclusion that I can't marry one, they're deceitful.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by almarthins(m): 7:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Ebubu:

Na the same thing one akwa ibom girl tell me. Dem say Igbos dey use their girls for ritual and after go settle with their igbo woman
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Blitzking: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Sammy101111:

But why Akwa Ibom women like Sugar daddy paro so much they like old men stuff I have live with Akwa Ibom ladies before

Akwa Ibom woman can rip you sharp they smarter and wise you will see them looking innocent but very cleaver very dangerous but very neat all round..avoid those ones wey Don tear eyes if u decide to marry them.

I dated a Awka Ibom lady she no no say I done add her what’s app for my web I just monitor all her chat with her female friends and the nonsense they do

Akwa Ibom girls will chop your money and still give there female friend number to chop inside too 😂 they mad gon
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by kiddkash(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Edizzy:
I don't know where you get this from but it's not true, because I know a lot of our women are married to Igbos and men from other tribe including our men

My elder sister got married to an Ijaw man from Bayelsa, while my elder brother married a lady from Abia

Me I'm open to Marriage from any tribe and that's how we behave in Akwa Ibom

Don't say what you don't know

I Come in peace
Don't mind the ignorant OP. It is someone who has never traveled out of his village before
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by bummyla(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Correct!

Ebubu:

Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by XAUBulls: 1:40am On Nov 26, 2023
Ebubu:

Interesting.
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by XAUBulls: 2:09am On Nov 26, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
I'm frm Akwa Ibom and my mom is frm Edo state, one of my uncles married an Imo state woman. I have a cousin that marries an American nd i have uncles that married yoruba women. In my LG we have hundreds-thousands of pple who are married to pple frm different tribes in Nigeria but some of u will just wake up nd start posting assumptions. Keep wallowing in ur ignorance.
Indeed.

The famous movie producer Kemi Adetiba has a Yoruba father from Ekiti State who is a veteran broadcaster, and her mother Mayen Adetiba is a trained Civil Engineer from Akwa Ibom State. Her mum speaks fluent Yoruba as well haven been born in Yorubaland according to a major news publication I read years back.

Another very handsome Yoruba-born actor who acts and speaks fluently in English and Yoruba movies has an Akwa Ibom wife (who was born in Lagos) who speaks fluent Yoruba and he also speaks some Ibibio learned from his wife.

So, it's NOT true that Akwa Ibom folks don't get married outside their ethnicity. But largely, most people worldwide like to marry from their own ethnicities based on the similarities they share to avoid cultural clashes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Boydehot: 6:14am On Nov 26, 2023
Edizzy:
I don't know where you get this from but it's not true, because I know a lot of our women are married to Igbos and men from other tribe including our men

My elder sister got married to an Ijaw man from Bayelsa, while my elder brother married a lady from Abia

Me I'm open to Marriage from any tribe and that's how we behave in Akwa Ibom

Don't say what you don't know

I Come in peace

don't mind that guy. I have five sister married to igbo men.
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2023
Sammy101111:

Akwa Ibom woman can rip you sharp they smarter and wise you will see them looking innocent but very cleaver

Akwa Ibom girls will chop your money and still give their female friend number to chop inside too 😂 they mad gon and she will collect her share .

I fear Akwa Ibom ladies Aje

Any girl that give your number to another girl just doesn’t like you, or is a low key prostitutes.

Girls are very territorial, especially if you’re resourceful. They will never allow other girls come close to you.
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Sammy101111(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Any girl that give your number to another girl just doesn’t like you, or is a low key prostitutes.

Girls are very territorial, especially if you’re resourceful. They will never allow other girls come close to you.

Resourceful no consign Akwa Ibom ladies they wil go after another resource because the past resources is not enough
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Starz825(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Armaggedon:
Yoruba man.
The lady you jumped into her mention to write rubbish totally ignored you.

Seems everyone now know you guys.
so who told u the guy is yoruba. Any anti igbo comment must b 4rm a yoruba person. U all ar just obsessed with yorubas
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Zool6: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
A typical yoruba clown 88% of Igbo men are married to Igbo women 8% are married to white and 4% married to other Nigeria or blacks Among them is Mena Harris younger sister of current USA VP Kamala Harris
and June Ruto current president of Kenya
first daughter Igbomen dont fancy marrying none Igbo women instead they opte for young beautiful white women many of those white women are popular on Fb like ,,Ms Savyy,Nwanyiocha, Lolo Ifunanya, Baby Oku Germany,,etc check them out on Facebook they are all white beautiful European women married and in love with Igbo culture and the people,,,,,,is yoruba elites or Richmen who dont fancy or appreciate there women ,,,,,,,,,

Go to Google type ritual killing in Yoruba land and see groly images yorubas invented and own ritual killing desperate Igboman short cut to make quick money is drug dealing Igbos dont believe human part or human sacrifice will translate to wealth that is why every popular Igbo native doctors are on social media remind me again why Oduduwa university founder Chief Adedoyin is sentenced to life imprisonment recently?? He killed OAU students for ritual killing hope you remember this

quote author=Ebubu post=126957645]

The few Akwa Ibom women who married Igbo men, married Igbo men who dwell and base in Akwa Ibom full time, if you dare mention that you’ll be taking her back to the East, that marriage will not hold.[/quote]
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Fattprince23: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
I had one too this year. Very young but loves me. She's never shy to tell me how much she loves me. She was later taken away but I'm never gonna forget her. I will look for her and find her one day. The day I fear this girl love was the day I was thinking about how to get money she was there asking me why I was moody. I've told her many times before she can't understand because I no fit tell her say na money they make me brood (even though she know say I broke) so I just decided to test her that I went to see a baba and the baba asked for a young lady womb. She told me even though she doesn't believe me because I'm not the kind of person that can do ritual. She's ready to give me. And the first thing she will say after is "as long as it's only the womb and the baba assures nothing will happen to you I will do it" omo I was shocked. I even still played along by telling her I would not leave her or impregnate another lady if she does it for me. She told me that one no matter that she will do anything for us as long as we will be together. Young but very matured.
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Allisgud:
Akwa ibom girl go dey date u,him go bring him village boyfriend come Lagos,tell u say na him broda,na so Dem go dey wipe each other

Maybe city boy no Dey strong enough to handle her puna
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by bummyla(m): 7:12am On Feb 01
Yes!

Ebubu:

Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Pauliaette(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02
BigBlackPreek:
If you've been around them before,be it AkwaIbom or Cross-River, you will notice they likes to speak their language alot, hence most will prefer settling down with their tribesmen and tribeswomen 😂 😂 😂

Wahala🤷
Re: Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) by Pauliaette(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02
I don't think u are right in this particular one, Ur assumption and drawn up conclusion are nothing but CAPITAL LIES🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Man To Depend On A Lady For His Financial Needs? / Silly And Annoying Things Guys Do on Nairaland And Facebook / Lonely Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.