Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? (18996 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Lordsonempire(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdFjnFYdWBQ?si=x29mETWFnQS29J-S

The decision of whether to go back to an ex or remain single forever is a highly personal one, and it ultimately depends on your unique circumstances and feelings. Here are a few things to consider when making this decision:
1. Reasons for the breakup: Reflect on the reasons why the relationship ended in the first place. Were there fundamental differences, incompatible goals, or unhealthy dynamics? It's essential to evaluate whether those issues can be resolved or if they are likely to resurface if you were to reconnect with your ex.
2. Personal growth: Consider how you have grown and changed since the breakup. Have you addressed the challenges that may have contributed to the end of the relationship? Taking time to work on personal growth, self-awareness, and self-improvement can lead to healthier relationships in the future.
3. Communication and trust: Open and honest communication is vital for any relationship to thrive. If you and your ex struggled with these aspects in the past, it's important to assess whether you are both willing and able to improve in this area.
4. Emotional well-being: Reflect on your emotional well-being and whether being single brings you contentment and fulfillment. While relationships can be wonderful, they should not be relied upon as the sole source of happiness. Consider whether being single allows you to focus on your own personal goals, interests, and well-being.
Ultimately, the decision is yours, and it's important to take time to self-reflect, seek advice from trusted friends or family, and consider seeking professional guidance if needed. Remember that there is no universal right or wrong answer, and what may be right for one person might not be for another.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
That winch incarnate?
God no go gree

One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn... Nasty... I'm out of here

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Lordsonempire(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:
That winch incarnate?
God no go gree

One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn... Nasty... I'm out of here

Epele oooo

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lordsonempire:

Epele oooo

God bless you.

E Pele sir
Amen
God bless you too

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Rossycares(f): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
Single, single Nd single, no be me person go kill with mood swing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Lordsonempire(m): 3:59am On Nov 14, 2023
Rossycares:
Single, single Nd single, no be me person go kill with mood swing.

But in life, people make mistakes, learn their lessons, and change for good.

If he sincerely apologizes to you, can't you forgive him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by CTee1: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
I no get strength to explain... Single

6 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Idan no dey get ex,

Na ex dey get idan.

We Rise.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Resetinc: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
The first people that will hate you when you make peace and reunite with your ex wife/husband are your adviser friends aka relationship experts 😂 aka losers 😂

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by thaoriginator: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Eyinju112(f): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
I’ll jejeli accept that motherfvcking Ex Abeg. Na cheat him cheat, he no kill person🤣🤣🤣🤣Loneliness no be anybody mate 😂😂😂😂

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by iCauseTrouble: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
I will go back

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Taiwojon(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
1. Don't cut people off in your life because one way or the other, you will need their help some day.

2. If someone become your ex due to you finding new faith in Jesus and to avoid committing immorality with the person
DON'T GO BACK TO THEM, for the sake of your self and your conscience.

3. Your ex should be your ex. Treat them like that unless you want to win them to Christ.

4. Life is about building friendship and living peacable with all men and Holiness to God because without it we cannot see God.

All the same, if you have not given your life to Jesus, He is calling you
Repent from your sins and believe the gospel

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by GYBABA(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
If my messing up caused the break up, I would gladly go back. Some of my exes are pure darlings but I ghosted some daughters of Jezebel myself. If person wish them on me, I fit curse the person because they're after my life

13 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Jewessgratitud3: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
What made me call it off in the first place will never make me go back to him. Someone that likes women more than the air he breathes Good riddance to bad rubbish abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by EnglishUsa: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is the truth men don't like to hear, but it is reality. If you got married to a lady that has ex-boyfriend my brother she will have sex with her again before you people have gotten two children this is the fact but, some men do ignore it, if you are abroad for a year not it that your wife most have sex outside before you return from abroad, that is the truth men don't like to hear. Unless your wife don't have men that makes advances to her and maybe your wife is ugly or fat, that is the only reason she can faithful. Your wife will not have sex again with her ex is only if the ex don't agree to that or the ex is far from her (abroad) but, anytime he is back they will meet to enjoy themselves. Women like meeting their ex this is the truth men don't want to hear. Why the marriage of our fore father's lasted was because they allow their wife to have any man which is normally their ex and we call it (iko) in Igbo language. Deny your woman that right and face divorce period.

4 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by gerrardomendes(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Single forever

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by IyaTola: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Single joor o

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by id4sho(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Single oOoOO tongue

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by debbydams(f): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hum
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Eazie351(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
G
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Skillsnigeria: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by OboOlora(f): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
I will gladly go back to my ex but cheat on him. Dude had the tiniest pen15 I’ve ever seen in my life, like the size of lipgloss but he was extremely nice. I think what he lacked in size, God gave him in manners and compassion

U can’t have it all, I guess!
Miss you Akin!

9 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Justkatty(f): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
Tricky question grin
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by RonuThings(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
😎

Nairaland Evening Newspapers Association (NENA)

Remember 🙄

Opportunity comes but once 🤐

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by 24kmagik: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
Like Nigeria, like nairaland.
Zero content

It's always relationship, sex, marriage, divorce, Wike, Tinubu.

You no fit see better thing for nairaland front page weh go fit engage youths for productive stuffs

14 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by eepeepook: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
All my situations ended on cordial terms. Na me tire for them. I can always go back. Na to leave and come back ad infinitum.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by ItisWell22(f): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
No hard feelings whatsoever,
but I don’t do exes.

Na to remain SINGULAR! 🤧

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Eyinju112(f): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
What made me call it off in the first place will never make me go back to him. Someone that likes women more than the air he breathes Good riddance to bad rubbish abeg.

Madam madam how’s the family😁

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by kennyz247(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Is better to remain single for ur safety than going back to ur Ex who is patiently waiting to finally kill u

9 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by dopedan(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Me wey just chop breakfast, i need to move on asap, please if u have job or know anyone recruiting in ph please tag me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP / How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin / LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.