Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? (4069 Views)

PDP Disowns Jalo On Call For Jonathon To Speak Up / Security On Trial Of Ma'azu, Jonathon's Secretary Tukur / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Akanbiedu(m): 4:59am On Oct 28, 2011
So,
Another name for werepeLeri is wereLe-ediot. We might as well use the names interchangeably.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Akanbiedu(m): 5:15am On Oct 28, 2011
Making cool millions definitely makes one very patriotic.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Rhino5dm: 6:14am On Oct 28, 2011
Wow! This should be your longest post, i guess. cheesy
oh am gonna die. . .am dying!. "many WereLe-ediots are making couple of millions".

Kai! Rhino.5dm why . . .WHY are you so bad? See how this guy don dey shiit for pant shocked grin grin.

werepeLeri:

Since you have shown yourself to be a retar ded dim wit and a drooling im becile - take this. and if you reply- you surely are a product of a leaking con dom. You are the eediot here.

You mother fu cker is just beefing for no reason. Yes, I make GPS/Sat Navs for Nigeria, and for your info, retardeen, i dont do trackers - those are for small boys- I program Sat Nav devices with Nigerian maps and like you rightly said, I make millions, but you are wrong, not a couple like you dunce said, i cash in cool big millions that you and your entire lineage can only drool and think about. You dig? How much do you have that you think you can come in here and call people names? May your likes perish before you know it. Where whatever you have ends is where others start - silly maggot.

Do you know how silly you are? You gat no idea yet.

Call me 0703 694 9019 - if you want Nigerian Sat Navs for your cars.

Website is http://www.ceaser-web.com/garmin_2011.asp
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by werepeLeri: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2011
^^^S c um bag pig. I have food left over from my Alsatian dog this morning. Please come and have a few.

Continue to beef- i diot and product of a leaking con dom.

I will buy you and your entire household and still give you feeding money.

Monkey.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by werepeLeri: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

So,
Another name for werepeLeri is wereLe-ediot. We might as well use the names interchangeably.

Another product of a leaking con dom joins the fray.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by jmaine: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2011
Buncha mourning folks . . . .you have the next 3 years to keep mourning . . . . so sad cheesy
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Rhino5dm: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2011
Am wayyyy richer than carrying GPS rubbish and clearing of bush. Go cut some grass and mount some ground station and while you at it, your dog can help by hunting of rabbit and grass cutters. Stuupid arse licking coward with zero regards for human conscience. Glorified land surveyor!!!

What are you even boasting of sef? Set out stations, capture their coordinates, connect with national grids or datum, plot the maps and cross check position errors. Make a ressection with global coordinates system.

Pick up your nonsense device and head for the nearest bush. BTW, i cant pay for your rubbish services with 2Km positioning errors. You wonder why everything about these vampires end with food and their bellies. Hungry looking dimwit.

werepeLeri:

^^^S c um bag pig. I have food left over from my Alsatian dog this morning. Please come and have a few.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by werepeLeri: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2011
^^^

Dunce. I can now see why you beef. No point talking to a cheap black monkey like you. See what he described. Old methods- no need talking with a ras like this one.

Better people buys my devices- so, u better zip it and eat your own sh it.

Dunce, dunce, dunce. Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. God punish you and you lineage. By the way- i know who u r.

You must have done a research on me. I thought the other day you said I was a Mechanical Engineer? I see I give you nightmares, hence you needed to go and research me.

Bastard.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Rhino5dm: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2011
was i hiding? Am not a coward!

werepeLeri:

^^^

Dunce. I can now see why you beef. No point talking to a cheap black monkey like you.

Dunce, dunce, dunce. Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. God punish you and you lineage. By the way- i know who u r.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by werepeLeri: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2011
^^^

Bastards are known everywhere. Dunce - you think I am one of those you can just bully on NairaLand? Dem never born thirty of you very well.

Go and do more research so you can come back to NairaLand to promote me.

By the way - you are promoting me and my business if you dont know. Thats why you are a dunce. A retarded monkey and a drooling im be cile.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Rhino5dm: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2011
call me when you are in wuse, i will buy a drink. You have my number!
Thanks.
werepeLeri:

^^^

Bastards are known everywhere. Dunce -
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by werepeLeri: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2011
F off. Dunce.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Akanbiedu(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2011
^^^^

Since you responded to wereLe-ediot as your name, I guess we can call you that. cool
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by PointB: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2011
jmaine:

Buncha mourning folks . . . .you have the next 3 years to keep mourning . . . . so sad cheesy

Putting it mildly, like a true gentleman. grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by sheyguy: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2011
Jonathan did no win most of the voters heart directly he won most by force or how do u Xplain ballot boxes comming in at 12 noon and stuffed with voting slip couple that with a low turn out in that polling station and he won convincingly still.
Most pple in ND and SE did not even come out for the voting exercise, most voters accross those regions however voted for GEJ when eventually casted their vote.
as for me if i had voted him that would have been cos i was trying to checkmate a more fared enemy to what i stand for in the form Presidential Aspirant"
Thank you.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by desthan(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2011
No comment. . . i was indoor all day casting my votes in the right ballot box cool
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2011
werepeLeri:

F off. Dunce.
Na Seun cause all this kain thing.
Nairaland, Home of Nigerians and friends of Nigeria,
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by PointB: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2011
desthan:

No comment. . . i was indoor all day casting my votes in the right ballot box cool

Lol, you must be from SW. Pray, what was the right ballot box?  cheesy cheesy angry grin grin
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by ZUBBYNWA(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2011
I voted him only because he is not from North, we dont need North again
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2011
Is this the kungfu forum then whats d point of the thread
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by LloydAchi(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2011
Open thread to post a comment
Read through previous comments embarassed
sigh and close thread.
Nairaland is turning to Tribal-land.
Administrators & Moderators need to do something about this sad
Because we are losing our Nigerianess.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Fancier(f): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2011
I NEVER DID undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by IbroSaunks(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2011
this type of thread again nawa ohh, u guys should leave this fella alone and let him do his job already!!!y
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by nk(f): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2011
I voted for him out of pity and because he is from the south-south, now i regretted voting for him because Buhari would have been the best person to rule this country. GEJ is too soft for my liking
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2011
I don't know why some people have decided to turn this thread into another round of virtual fisticuffs between pro and anti-GEJ forces. Very sad.

Anyways, addressing the topic, I didn't vote for the lamb of Aso Rock, but I did conduct a slight exit poll. Responses ranged from tribal ("let it be the turn of a minority group"wink, to logical ("there is need for continuity", "he will hit the ground running" etc) to the outright silly ("he's a nice, gentle man", "I need good luck in my life" etc).

Overall, I believe most Nigerians were sentimental in voting the Lamb into power.  undecided
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by musakas(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2011
i did not vote for jonathan these are my reason. Before my reason i want u people to understand that 2011 election was base on tribalism, religiuon and sentiment which at the end will not help us as a country.here are my reasons:
(1) pdp rule for 12 years no result
(2) Buhari is not corrupt like pdp candidate
Futhermore the result of the election shows voting based on sentiment as follows
(1) jonatan win with 23million votes 14m vote from ss,se and sw while 9m vote from ne,nw and nc
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by gascoign1(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2011
I voted for fresh air and the fresh air am getting now
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Kx: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2011
I did nt vote him because i knew PDP had nothing to offer other than jamboree.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by ak47mann(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2011
cheesy cheesy

GEJ is better than the rest of them cheesy i will vote him again yessoooo cool
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by DrummaBoy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2011
I voted Buhari
I didnt vote Goodluck bc PDP is Goodluck and Goodluck is PDP
12 wasted years!!!
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by success4(m): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2011
Jonathan AND his nasty apologists at it again angry
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by opribo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2011
@OP

Sharrap ya mouth there. So in this country you are not tired of all these old cargos being recycled. You must be ashamed of yourself to make such scatting statement. Somebody openly told you that the youths of this country cant rule the nation and you are helping to justify it. GEJ is a paradigm shift from what we are used to. We will fumble and tumble to success. He cannot be another person he is his own self. Buhari couldnt have done any better he was on a vendetta mission little wonder then once he failed all hell was let loose on innocent and hapless people in the North. You would have used OBJ's regime to access what all these recycled generals can do. They will ask you where were you when in the year something when they were fighting wars. Right now we need a new breed a breakaway from the old brigade. Let us prove to them that we can. GEJ needs your support, once we stand by him he will perform. Although this fuel subsidy debate I dont understand sha, GEJ must stand with the people in his own interest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Censor The Internet To Prevent Revolutions - Eugene Juwah, NCC / Lie: Igbo Do Not Own 70% Of Abuja. All Nigerians Are In Abuja / History Of Nigeria Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.