Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? (4068 Views)

PDP Disowns Jalo On Call For Jonathon To Speak Up / Security On Trial Of Ma'azu, Jonathon's Secretary Tukur / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Spoils(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2011
Buhari's remark on religion made me 2 vote GEJ,bt nw i feel lyk xplodin,i voted him.i tot d tif tif tin wit pdp wud b a tin of d past,so bad, t has incrizd n nw i am lukin 4 a group 2 bring dem down bt nt d boko haram way,bt killin ds tif in govt.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by chibest5(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2011
i voted him because i needed a change and i don't mind if the change is negative or positive, no matter how you look at it, we have learnt a lot from his just beginning regime that some people do not want anybody from the south-south-south-East  to rule the country.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by samtoye(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
Reading some comments from here i have concluded two things - Nigerians deserve Fuel subsidy removal and much more harsh proposal, also we deserve GEJ and PDP.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Demdem(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
i didnt vote for the RETARDEEN. however i know so many that voted for him because he once had no shoes.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by Maximip(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2011
Demdem:

i didnt vote for the RETARDEEN. however i know so many that voted for him because he once had no shoes.

Very funny

I try to remember people I know that voted for him so when they complain about him I can finish them. Basically I think
the last elections just distinguished the intelligent Nigerians from the other ones holding us back.

Nigeria is full of intelligent people but the illiterates and the people voting for them are still plenty. cry
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by WilyiWily: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2011
@ Werepeleri, i believe you, u are the richest man here.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by MarcAnthon(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2011
http://saharareporters.com/article/nigerian-2011-elections-opportunity-lost-nasir-ahmad-el-rufai
That was how we voted.
this type of thread again nawa ohh, u guys should leave this fella alone and let him do his job already!!!y
yeah right, would have been nice if the guy knew what his job was. unfortunately he's too dull to. and nah peeps like u put am there. anyways nah democracy. every gets a right to belabor the entire nation with their prejudices. now we all have to bear the consequences for 3-1/2 more years, if not 6-1/2 if his tenure elongation scheme to succeeds.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by musiwa43: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
those figures were rigged, looking at the satellite pictures. they are not correct. i dont think, nigerian voted for anybody. even obama name was on the poll. how can you call that election.
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by hbrednic: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
there was no better alternative
Re: Why Did You Vote For Goodluck Jonathon? by sidnazious(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2011
I did not vote for the slow poke, i voted buhari because he is his own man, and the issues we will be fighting now could have been different,

Jonathan is an ugly puppet, this is just the beginning, mark my words. you will hear more rubbish insensitive issues being brought up soon, for a reasonable government subsidy removal is not the main issue, the cabal lords cant wait to rip us off and the slow poke is at their beck and call. Cement price that he said he wants to come down will triple soon.

Cabals are the ones ruling jor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If The South East Governors Wants Igbos Back, They Should Build Us A Sea Port / Akin Ambode Theme Song By Ice Prince , M.I , Olamide , Banky W , Yemi Alade / I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.