Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West (41270 Views)

What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? / The Japa After The Japa / Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by delishpot: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Well from my own experience oo, Nigerians or Japarians are hardworking and not lazy

Pakistani, Indian, Lebanese, Arab, comiunity would gather together to socialize, help themselves, intermarry, network

Nigerian neighbors won't even great themselves

One time our philipino HR back then needed, workers, overseas ... see as Pakistani, Indian were submiting CV for there people, we Nigerians submit nada, no help, we still dey survive

Cos lots of Nigerians are desperate and can stab your back to get up the ladder. They also have this mentality of who has more money has more power so to them even their helper is competition and can be moved out of the road to glory wether deserving or not.
I don't blame Nigerians who avoid others in the abroad. It's painful but I understand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by Bliss62: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
delishpot:

Cos lots of Nigerians are desperate and can stab your back to get up the ladder. They also have this mentality of who has more money has more power so to them even their helper is competition and can be moved out of the road to glory wether deserving or not.
I don't blame Nigerians who avoid others in the abroad. It's painful but I understand.

Crab mentality and envy... Wisdom
Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by Darevofpeace(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
sukkot:
speak for yourself , nigerians are known for cutting corners. if they are so hardworking why is nigeria a shithole ? lol. stop cappin bro
Your meant health is down with your assumptions.You goofed by saying Nigerians.Where is your brain?
Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by AngelicBeing: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
sukkot:
Truth of the matter is that if you are a social animal and you hate working hard and you like awoof you will absolutely hate living in the west.

Those 3 things I described is the typical naija person right ? Love to parrryyyyy and if you employ them they will spend half the time gisting or playing on the job and they like awoof like this is why naijas love 419 or olosho, it’s like awoof easy money.

Ehn so this is why many get miserable in the west. The west there is no socializing, nobody has your time, the west there is no free money and finally if white man employs you to do 10 hours walahi you will do all 10 hours no slacking.

And so this is why Nigerians get miserable in the west but if you are a rare type of Nigerian who is a hermit and you are a loner who hates socializing and you hate awoof money and you just loveee working extremely hard, you will love oyinbo country.
Trolling sukkot at it again shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by delishpot: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:

Crab mentality and envy... Wisdom

Exactly. The person you are forming club member with; and thinking left hand wash right hand and vice versa about, has his own plan to take his share and your share too.
It might take tears o, but last last he will shock you. I have experienced this first hand. What will end it is ...ehn, are you the first person to help somebody? So I should die because you helped me?
There was this naija guy I was chatting with once. We were flowing until I revealed that I was from homeland. My guy just go silent on me sharp sharp which I understand even tho it was a sad thing to happen.
I had a friend assisting one naija guy like that. Before you know it he don dey threaten them demanding for cash from them. They were whites Sha so they kind of were worried at his actions. They now told me to avoid Nigerians which I responded that I am a Nigerian they shouldn't worry about me lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by luminouz(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
sukkot:
I am a Nigerian and that’s why I know my people lmao. Just the other day I went to the restaurant, the egusi was not salty, just for the woman to go and bring me salt you will think I asked her to perform brain surgery on someone . Lol . Happens all the time
You like salty egusi?

😳😳😳

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by abbey621(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
I hate when people generalize, I see such people as low intelligence humans! There is plenty of time to socialize abroad, in fact based on your education and career level, you will never work a weekend again in your life, that leaves you with at least one or two days to socialize.

Further, if you are wise and actively investing while you work, your job provides you at least 2 full weeks of paid time off each year along with 5 or 6 holidays, why wouldn't you be able to schedule time for partying or vacationing?

Finally we have people making money while they sleep in the USA, there's no free money abroad but some money are easier to attain than others, places like America allows you to work remotely, some of my goons are working 2 jobs remotely cashing out big time and if they are really really good at what they do, most of their daily tasks takes less than 4 hours to complete, the rest is spent playing PS5 or chatting on Nairaland/Instagram. Ji ma sun! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by yommen: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Well from my own experience oo, Nigerians or Japarians are hardworking and not lazy

Pakistani, Indian, Lebanese, Arab, comiunity would gather together to socialize, help themselves, intermarry, network

One time our philipino HR back then needed, workers, overseas ... see as Pakistani, Indian were submiting CV for there people, we Nigerians submit nada, no help, we still dey survive

Thank you o jare. I dont know what the OP means cos Nigerians are generally hardworking people.

1 Like

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by yommen: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
sukkot:
because they have to. Abi is it not this same Nairaland frontpage that many Nigerians are sacked in the same UK for being caught sleeping on the job ?

Have you been to government office in naija ? Are the Nigerians there different from the ones abroad ?

How many Nigerians do you find in the category of the guy that was caught sleeping? Was it not only once? Environment determines everything. When you are aware that the environment no slack, of course you wouldn't slack. Abi! No be say white people self dey work work like that na. We dey watch judge Judy na.
Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by Semaj77(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:

I don't know one single Nigerian that is not hard working to survive or live off Government stipend

And I know many many Americans on food stamps, many British living in Council home, many homeless

Nigerians aren't all that hard working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by Semaj77(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Are you not a Nigerian? This forceful slamming is beginning to appear like self elevation

He's saying the truth , self deceit is the worst thing you can do to yourself. I've worked with a lot of teams and Nigerians will always look for a way least stressful to them even if it will mean reduced productivity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by aariwa(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
sukkot:
bro stop capping. The country is a shithole for a reason. Even your senators all go to the chambers to sleep. The only thing that motivates a Nigerian is money and even at that he will try to cut corners. The ones who are doing well have to be put in white systems and white countries under heavy white supervision
looks like you people are feeling ashamed of your Tinubu already
Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by modernWays: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
sukkot:
speak for yourself , nigerians are known for cutting corners. if they are so hardworking why is nigeria a shithole ? lol. stop cappin bro

How many graduates have you giving a job that you started accusing them blindly? You called your country/home sithole right? What a pathetic son of the land you are.

I am not sure you live in abroad, otherwise you won't come up with this nonsense assumptions. You called Nigerians that hardly socialize due to multiple jobs they engage in lazy? Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by studycenter: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
Q
Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by Monaboo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
sukkot:
Truth of the matter is that if you are a social animal and you hate working hard and you like awoof you will absolutely hate living in the west.

Those 3 things I described is the typical naija person right ? Love to parrryyyyy and if you employ them they will spend half the time gisting or playing on the job and they like awoof like this is why naijas love 419 or olosho, it’s like awoof easy money.

Ehn so this is why many get miserable in the west. The west there is no socializing, nobody has your time, the west there is no free money and finally if white man employs you to do 10 hours walahi you will do all 10 hours no slacking.

And so this is why Nigerians get miserable in the west but if you are a rare type of Nigerian who is a hermit and you are a loner who hates socializing and you hate awoof money and you just loveee working extremely hard, you will love oyinbo country.

Really?

And there is free money in Nigeria? grin

Please there is a difference between Crime and Free Money.
Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by Advancedman(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
sukkot:

You didn't add the tuale baba o join the lady awoof entitlement miscreants.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by Swiftgrp: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

U nailed it.
I have lived Abroad for years now.
I detest it when Nigerians abroad complain too much.
That your neighbor in Nigeria is leaving doesn't mean you should join the bandwagon.
Rather cross examine your lifestyle in Nigeria and see if the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand will be befitting for you.

The United States for example is not as lawless as most African countries, hence the reason people mind their businesses. IF a woman is interested in you in the US, you have to compel her to call you more. This is for record keeping, else if you do she can slam you with harassment if she has got an ulterior motive.
If you are very humble & serious-minded person with no single trace of greed, then the US doors are opened, however if the reverse is the case, Abeg I take God beg you, remain for Naija. No come destroy ur record.
Indeed.
Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
yommen:

Thank you o jare. I dont know what the OP means cos Nigerians are generally hardworking people.

grin grin grin grin🤣😂🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by Abcruz(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin grin grin more grease to ya elbow. a yatch on lake sasquatchewan with bbq moose meat and maple syrup in sub zero temperature sounds like fun. count me in

Please I sent you a DM kindly respond. There's something I want to discuss with you thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by Shikena(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
Discipline, character, accountability. Then you are all set.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by writeprof(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

You didn't submit anyone's CV also? Why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by DrAkpa(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Keep quiet, Nigerians are not naturally hardworking. They are forced to be hardworking because of situations they find themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by DrAkpa(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
sukkot:
bro stop capping. The country is a shithole for a reason. Even your senators all go to the chambers to sleep. The only thing that motivates a Nigerian is money and even at that he will try to cut corners. The ones who are doing well have to be put in white systems and white countries under heavy white supervision

Don't mind the ignoramus u quoted. I work with Nigerians in my base in the diaspora, if you see the way they try to cut corners and lazy about pressing their phones , you will be irritated. A Nigerian can make phone calls all through a 9-5 shift if he feels he is not being monitored. Very shitty set of people. Spits.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by SalamRushdie: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:

I don't know one single Nigerian that is not hard working to survive or live off Government stipend

And I know many many Americans on food stamps, many British living in Council home, many homeless

Where do you work ?
Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by dsekist(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

It’s all depends on personality.

My friend submitted my CV in the company am currently working
Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by fykes(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
madone:
person will just have mb come online to type nonsense.

Mehnn the way people say UK like they live in every part of the Uk.

Type nonsense full everywhere. If you check well, he never stay reach 6months
Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by FinidiGeorge: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
todugo:

Care is the most demanding unskilled work in UK. But difficult to get. Na people wey get mind and patience go fit do am.😂
Na wa o smiley
Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by Hamachi(f): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

it's even worst back in Nigeria.
Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by bigman001(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Its just our natural hatred we have for ourselves , yet deceiving ourselves we love each other, we are the problem of ourselves and our country we run away from. Until we change our ways , we continue pretending and hating each other secretly.

1 Like

Re: The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West by Hamachi(f): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
sukkot:
nothing like working smart in the uk. If they require you to wipe oyinbo yansh for 12 hours you will spend all 12 hours wiping yansh
Basically, you work for every penny.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.