Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) (6456 Views)

Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / #revolutionnow: Sowore Received One Million Dollars To Organize Revolutionnow / #revolutionnow: Sowore Received One Million Dollars To Organize Revolutionnow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Aldol: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2023
Minime10:

Busy body😏
Na u I ask🖕
Ok continue asking,Bleep you too
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Johncuppa(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2023
saintbillion:

Kia. Omo make I try chop federal government awoof money small
😂
Like me now, I know Buhari government was a disaster o but I did two years trraining with the money, at a point people were confused how was finanacing myself. The year I finished was the year they took the program from the vp office.
When God is ready to favour you, the wicked government will still work for your own favour.
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Remijuice: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2023
saintbillion:
drop aza.
Ah God of 11th hour!

Opay
Remigius
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Ezeeboiy: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2023
OKUCHI11:
link...to register... I have it... just quote me and say link... you'll see it in your inbox...

how I wish I can paste it here but Obidients

will serve me BAN

just say Link or #_renewed hope
link
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Ezeeboiy: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2023
Lallasticlalla:
Someone registered for you...
It's just like the trader money stuff...
There are agents appointed by the government to do checks and run the stuff....
I get three alerts for all my banks grin
If you know you know...
I beg bro help me register please
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Ezeeboiy: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2023
saintbillion:
drop aza.
bro please help me 1k to buy garri and sugar 0211206511 Gtbank
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by saintbillion(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2023
Aldol:

Lol people are looking for money to feed ,your own problem is subscription. So he should give you 4k to do subscription?
it's even 4,200 my brother
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by saintbillion(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2023
Aldol:

Which state are you in,maybe na state by state
I dey kaduna. But I'm from Abia
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Ezeeboiy: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2023
saintbillion:

I dey kaduna. But I'm from Abia
bros help me with 1k please
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by saintbillion(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2023
Johncuppa:

😂
Like me now, I know Buhari government was a disaster o but I did two years trraining with the money, at a point people were confused how was finanacing myself. The year I finished was the year they took the program from the vp office.
When God is ready to favour you, the wicked government will still work for your own favour.
Hehehe. Are u serious bro?

1 Like

Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by saintbillion(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2023
Remijuice:

Ah God of 11th hour!

Opay
Remigius
Drop normal account bro. I no see opay for my ussd
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Remijuice: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
saintbillion:

Drop normal account bro. I no see opay for my ussd
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by lafuria1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
Aldol:

Which state is your brother in

Niger state,
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Aldol: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
saintbillion:
it's even 4,200 my brother
No mind her
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Nabiks88: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hmmm. I received the same alert too. I. Worried. I don't want to chop money way go carry me go where I no know oo
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by saintbillion(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nabiks88:
Hmmm. I received the same alert too. I. Worried. I don't want to chop money way go carry me go where I no know oo
My brother na government money. U can chop it
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nabiks88:
Sorry, which state do you reside in?
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by honey001(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Someone that I know received the same amount from same source this morning.... Though she said she filled one google form like that....
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Acesexcell(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
saintbillion:
Is the RENEWHOPE for me?
bro no fear enjoy your own share of renew hope conditional cash transfer by Tinubu government. The money small Sha but e better pass nothing
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Luminousmoses(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
OKUCHI11:
link...to register... I have it... just quote me and say link... you'll see it in your inbox...

will serve me BAN

Link
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by naturalman: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
OKUCHI11:

will serve me BAN
Link
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by PinkNature: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
Lallasticlalla:
Someone registered for you...
It's just like the trader money stuff...
There are agents appointed by the government to do checks and run the stuff....
I get three alerts for all my banks grin
If you know you know...

Help me with registration procedure please.
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by PinkNature: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
OKUCHI11:

will serve me BAN

Link
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Lallasticlalla: 2:59am On Nov 20, 2023
PinkNature:

until you know an agent shocked willing to risk it to register you... They are not authorized to register randomly...
we pay registration fee O grin...
It's totally a secret affair
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Lallasticlalla: 3:03am On Nov 20, 2023
PinkNature:

I will ask first if the plug I know is willing to share the how angry...
But mind you...
Nothing goes 4 nothing
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by PinkNature: 4:58am On Nov 20, 2023
Lallasticlalla:

I will ask first if the plug I know is willing to share the how angry...
But mind you...
Nothing goes 4 nothing

Alright.. I'm waiting for feedback.
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Lallasticlalla: 1:48am On Nov 21, 2023
PinkNature:

No reply grin
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by Spicycat(f): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2023
PinkNature:

I paid 5k for the registration but yet to receive alert, some person's whom we registered together have received theirs, the agent says alert for this month are still rolling in, will update this thread when i receive mine.
Re: I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach) by PinkNature: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2023
Spicycat:

I paid 5k for the registration but yet to receive alert, some person's whom we registered together have received theirs, the agent says alert for this month are still rolling in, will update this thread when i receive mine.

Please update the house. When it drops.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra / The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> / Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.