Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,528 members, 7,854,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan (33238 Views)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva / Crude Oil Discovered In North East (1 Billion Barrels) - Timipre Sylva / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by atiku4President(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2023
That was bad of failed Goodluck to say. I think Silva is correct
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Thegamingorca(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2023
Woodshot:
Mama peace pls come and hit Sylvia with a volcano hot lines... Live to remember her famous words below:

Chai! Chai! There is God o… there ’ s God
in everything we are doing, continue !

Na only you waka come?

Vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for
UMBLERRA.

My husband , Dr Goodluck Jonathan and
Sambo is a quiet people

. At least we all have HIV AIDS except that
some of us are negative and some of us are
positive ( On World AIDS day speech)

History ’ll not be completely without
OJUKWU.

The people sitting before you here were
once a Children

I donate my family on behalf of 20million

My husband and Sambo is a good people.

The President was once a child and the
Senators were once a children .

My fellow widows.

A good mother takes care of his children .

The people sitting before you were once
a children .

Yes we are all happy for the effort, , it is
not easy to carry second in an
International competition like this one ,
(addressing press men after Female
Under -19 FIFA World Cup ).

The bombers who born them? Wasn ’ t it not
a woman ? They were once a children now a
adult now they are bombing women and
children making some children a widow .

My heart feels sorry for these children who
have become widows for loosing their parents
for one reason or another .

We should have love for our fellow
Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY .

Thank God the Doctors and Nurses
are responding to treatment .

I would rather kill myself instead of
committing suicide .

Ojukwu is a great man , he died but
his manhood lives on.

You forgot, " my fellow widows"
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by HRMK: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2023
HMMMM...........AGBA ORO! SCORES EVEN!1:1 LET US WAIT FOR JONATHAN TO RESPOND!!
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Thegamingorca(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2023
Chekwume16:
Exactly. This is one of the reasons he commands the least respect among all ex presidents. He can't be playing state politics at this level

Imagine say buhari talk about governor of Katsina
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Greattha: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2023
Manigie:
Whatever it is oga, you can never be half the man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is...... Go sleep

Never!!!

None of them can.

1 Like

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Kei144(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2023
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2023
Woodshot:
Mama peace pls come and hit Sylvia with a volcano hot lines... Live to remember her famous words below:

Chai! Chai! There is God o… there ’ s God
in everything we are doing, continue !

Na only you waka come?

Vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for
UMBLERRA.

My husband , Dr Goodluck Jonathan and
Sambo is a quiet people

. At least we all have HIV AIDS except that
some of us are negative and some of us are
positive ( On World AIDS day speech)

History ’ll not be completely without
OJUKWU.

The people sitting before you here were
once a Children

I donate my family on behalf of 20million

My husband and Sambo is a good people.

The President was once a child and the
Senators were once a children .

My fellow widows.

A good mother takes care of his children .

The people sitting before you were once
a children .

Yes we are all happy for the effort, , it is
not easy to carry second in an
International competition like this one ,
(addressing press men after Female
Under -19 FIFA World Cup ).

The bombers who born them? Wasn ’ t it not
a woman ? They were once a children now a
adult now they are bombing women and
children making some children a widow .

My heart feels sorry for these children who
have become widows for loosing their parents
for one reason or another .

We should have love for our fellow
Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY .

Thank God the Doctors and Nurses
are responding to treatment .

I would rather kill myself instead of
committing suicide .

Ojukwu is a great man , he died but
his manhood lives on.
Most of these lines are fake. Some are real. But as far as the message is understood, no qualms. Patience Jonathan will always remain one of the best first ladies in Nigeria's history.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by MisfitHPG: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2023
Chekwume16:
Jonathan is belittling himself. As a former president he should be a father to all and stay clear of partisan politics. Bayelsa has remained undeveloped today largely due to the inadequacies of his political career.
I thought he was inadequate also,but seeing Buhari and Tinubu,I realized Goodluck could've been God sending another of his spirit to help us, how he held everything together

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2023
A Nigerian politician's ambition is extrinsically motivated. The likes of Timipreye are top on the foodchain.
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2023
But can post pictures of students that are yet to be investigated for fraud
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by jrusky(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2023
Slyviaanything you like talk am, Bayelsa governor no dey reach your hand. I voted for Tinubu but I hate you Mr Slyvia because it was you Slyvia and Amaechi that started the Jonathan must go crusade that Tinubu, Onu, Okorocha,Ngige etc took the opportunity that installed that useless failure called Buhari on our nation and he ruined everything.

If a wall is not cracked opened lizard will never crawled inside it. I will never blame Tinubufor kicking Gej out of power but will forever blame you and Amaechi because death from outside can never kill you if the death within your own household not already killed you.

1 Like

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Determinedbobo: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2023
This man has always hated Jonathan.
Who still remember that on the build up to the 2011 election, Bayelsa state delegates voted more for Jonathan's opponent during the primary

3 Likes

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Diligence: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2023
Timi, Nigerians will come for you. Nigerians, nay, the world no dey joke with GEJ!

These days forgers, druggies, criminals HV mouth to talk shah!

3 Likes

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by ashawopikin(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2023
E pain am
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by globalresource: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2023
Chekwume16:
Jonathan is belittling himself. As a former president he should be a father to all and stay clear of partisan politics. Bayelsa has remained undeveloped today largely due to the inadequacies of his political career.

Forget. Are u aware when Jonathan House was raided by gunmen. Jonathan too dey fight to get who handles security better.
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Ewedegubbler: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2023
This drug sniffing mofo fighting with his simp brother

1 Like

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by ttobizz(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2023
This man just nailed himself by responding to H.E Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by thaoriginator: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2023
I ain't reading this shit bitch!
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by VinnyBaba: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2023
jrusky:
Slyviaanything you like talk am, Bayelsa governor no dey reach your hand. I voted for Tinubu but I hate you Mr Slyvia because it was you Slyvia and Amaechi that started the Jonathan must go crusade that Tinubu, Onu, Okorocha,Ngige etc took the opportunity that installed that useless failure called Buhari on our nation and he ruined everything.

If a wall is not cracked opened lizard will never crawled inside it. I will never blame Tinubufor kicking Gej out of power but will forever blame you and Amaechi because death from outside can never kill you if the death within your own household not already killed you.

You voted for Tinubu but complain about Buhari Govt?🤔🤔🤨

Who bought in Buhari?😏😏

Are you Owk @All? undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Woodshot: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You forgot, " my fellow widows"

grin it's there... check well
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Honestfrend: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2023
IVORY2009:
How come Timi is looking like Omo-Agege, facially

I swear... grin
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Codes151(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2023
its funny how Sylvia who did nothing while in office actually feels relevant today...
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by TheMostComplex1: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2023
Chekwume16:

Bayelsa state is so under developed. Kidnapping of business men & women is the order of the day.
The kidnap & rekidnap . It's so so bad

1 Like

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by olamike02: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2023
APC dig and buried themselves in Bayelsa when they denied Lyon the right of first refusal. Let him continue to lick his wounds. He was rejected before and they have rejected him again.
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Chekwume16(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2023
Lol. This your write up is so funny. When Jonathan was president and had all the security apparatus under him, how well secured was bayelsa and Nigeria then. You don't understand what is happening. Its all personal vendetta from the time yaradua was president
globalresource:

Forget. Are u aware when Jonathan House was raided by gunmen. Jonathan too dey fight to get who handles security better.

1 Like

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Chekwume16(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2023
You don't known the origin of this crises so I am not surprised by your response. Both diri and Jonathan and Sylvia are on the same level of performance.
Abysmal to say the least. Jonathan is just fighting a personal battle traceable to the time of yaradua as president. Forget personal opinion and respect for it
Goldmaxx:
He can still be a father to all while endorsing his preferred candidate, there's nothing wrong with that. Even in US, ex-presidents openly make statements and endorsements every election cycle, go and check.
Besides this is his opinion within a closet and if he ever made such there's no evidence except from press rumour.
The problem isn't what he said, it's people like you that can't respect opinions...typical of an African.

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Chekwume16(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2023
Funny but true though they are all failures
MisfitHPG:
he was inadequate also,but seeing Buhari and Tinubu,I realized Goodluck could've been God sending another of his spirit to help us, how he held everything together
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by idanone(m): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2023
Manigie:
Whatever it is oga, you can never be half the man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is...... Go sleep
you said the fact.

1 Like

Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Thegamingorca(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2023
Woodshot:

grin it's there... check well

grin nah true I done see am
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by BreakingNews21: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Sylva should go rest and enjoy his money. Some of these career politicians just can't accept defeat in a dignified manner. 🤔
Re: ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan by Sleekfingers: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2023
insidelife22:
The swamp i know but who is now the hippopotamus?

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta / 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode / PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.