Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) (26472 Views)

Pictorial Illustration Of How Nigerians Eat Rice / See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs / Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) by clearcrystal: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2023
IPDGP:

Exactly bro, i also use spoon and many think say i dey form, but instead i find it more convenient

Super convinient,they dont know
Re: How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) by Probz(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
This woman has come again. The same one who says you should eat cupcakes with a knife and fork.

Remind me never to take her to Costco or Subway. She’s an alright cook but her over-sabi tips are unrealistic and ridiculous. No-one eats cupcakes with anything other than their bare hands.
Re: How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) by Probz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Just use your clean hand

Don’t mind her, jare. She’s in her own little world when it comes to (imaginary) etiquette.
Re: How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) by Probz(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
MrSmithy:
Alot of Nigerians need get schooled on how to eat decently and matured in public places...some eat so annoyingly and irritating to the point that you just need leave that environment for them. Please nobody dey chase ona abeg make we learn how to eat cox its very important

It’s the way some of our people chew gum that really gets me goat.
Re: How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) by Probz(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
pappy2000:
must everything be westernized

It’s not even that. This silly woman would have you eating a Big Mac with a fork if she had her way, as if McDonald’s is a high-end Michelin restaurant or that’s how normal people eat burgers. This is just her being a law unto herself.

The girl’s from Anambra, even. I’d like to see her try to eat akpu and onugbu with a fork. Or chopsticks in the name of Eastern ‘but-not-African-Eastern’ wokeness.
Re: How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) by DrDunamis(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2023
Re: How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) by Konquest: 10:54pm On Jan 30

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? / The Delicious Egg Sauce I Cooked / Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.