Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? (5672 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by OtuologyProf(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
sulakishop:
This is appalling...

You are right.
You may also want to check some of the signs of mental illnesses below

1. Performing expensive marriage rites on a lady that was nailed with indomie and egg

2. Going physical with your fellow man just because he nailed your wife's vagina. A vagina that was screwed multiple times before you met her.

3. Kneeling to propose to a lady you would foot more than 60% of her bills later in the association

4. Hiding under the funny association of marriage to screw around, is also a sign of mental illness.

5. Feeling shy to mention the parts of the body like penis, vagina or otuocha, breast, otele or nyash in front of your children, wife and in-laws , is a sign of mental illness

6. Clapping your hands for your wife's sister or your daughters to close their legs, is a sign of mental illness. Why not tell them to sit properly?

7. Shouting "go and read your books" when there is a scene of romance in a movie.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by OtuologyProf(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hsurdluxury:

you are eating food you did not pay for and you are here telling us how she moan

mumu boy

thats how they give you bastard as your child

the moment you pour your semen,she can bring child from any other guy to you

you can't escape it

That's why I ran away from Nigeria to lecture students in panya. Una too dull for Nigeria.
So after reading my story, you couldn't comprehend that I have phobia for pouring it inside? And even if she claims the child is mine, don't I have the right to confirm through DNA?
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by kmaster007: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Let her carry Ur baby nah
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by FinidiGeorge: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
IVORY2009:

Finidi George

Are you really Finidi George or just an imposter?
Why do you want to know sir?
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by TINUBUISMAD: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
your father is mad
Thunder kill your mama and Papa
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by IVORY2009(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

Why do you want to know sir?

Because you're wanted.....
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by FinidiGeorge: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
IVORY2009:

Because you're wanted.....
Lol grin you wan give me coach job Γ bΓ­?
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by IVORY2009(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

Lol grin you wan give me coach job Γ bΓ­?

Yes, super eagles coaching job grin
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by FinidiGeorge: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
IVORY2009:

Yes, super eagles coaching job grin
$100,000 per month! πŸ˜‰
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by IVORY2009(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

$100,000 per month! πŸ˜‰

The real Finidi George will not charge this much grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

Thunder kill your mama and Papa
cursed people, from cursed region. E no go better for ojukwu, Peter obi and kanu, the 3 terrorist
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by MosesBlack(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
OtuologyProf:
Nna eeh .. can you imagine a 19 year old moaned and whispered that she wants to carry my baby.
Nna eeh I come think say I no hear well, as I dey dig, she dey moan,,,pour it inside, I want to carry your baby.
O boy, to play safe and keep the fun going, I come tell am say I go pour am inside next time. But the funny thing is that I did an audio recording and Iistened to it shortly after she left..my dick come rise @ I want to carry your baby...

How could something that sounded ridiculous during sex make my dick harder during audio..?

Abeg send audioπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by TINUBUISMAD: 3:16am On Nov 27, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
cursed people, from cursed region. E no go better for ojukwu, Peter obi and kanu, the 3 terrorist
May terrorist finish your entire generation goat
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Mcslize: 4:12am On Nov 27, 2023
OtuologyProf:
Nna eeh .. can you imagine a 19 year old moaned and whispered that she wants to carry my baby.
Nna eeh I come think say I no hear well, as I dey dig, she dey moan,,,pour it inside, I want to carry your baby.
O boy, to play safe and keep the fun going, I come tell am say I go pour am inside next time. But the funny thing is that I did an audio recording and Iistened to it shortly after she left..my dick come rise @ I want to carry your baby...

How could something that sounded ridiculous during sex make my dick harder during audio..?

Those genders don't know what they are saying when making out. Take them serious at your own peril.

This is the reason why many men impregnate them any how. If another go in there now, she will still moan the same way telling him to deposit everything inside and watch it flow down like river.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by FinidiGeorge: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2023
IVORY2009:

The real Finidi George will not charge this much grin
Dey play! Country don hard... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics / The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews) / Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.