Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? (5619 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by OtuologyProf(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nna eeh .. can you imagine a 19 year old moaned and whispered that she wants to carry my baby.
Nna eeh I come think say I no hear well, as I dey dig, she dey moan,,,pour it inside, I want to carry your baby.
O boy, to play safe and keep the fun going, I come tell am say I go pour am inside next time. But the funny thing is that I did an audio recording and Iistened to it shortly after she left..my dick come rise @ I want to carry your baby...

How could something that sounded ridiculous during sex make my dick harder during audio..?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by wash02: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
She was caught up in the throes of the act....I'm sure she didn't mean it.

10 Likes

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by feelingmyswag: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
OtuologyProf:
Nna eeh .. can you imagine a 19 year old moaned and whispered that she wants to carry my baby.
Nna eeh I come think say I no hear well, as I dey , she dey ,,,pour it inside, I want to carry your .
O boy, to play safe and keep the fun going, I come tell am say I go pour am inside next time. But the funny thing is that I did an audio recording and Iistened to it shortly after she left..my come rise @ I want to carry your ...

How could something that sounded ridiculous during make my harder during audio..?
REPENT. that road that seemed right leads to destruction.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by TINUBUISMAD: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
Come make heaven make I see grin

6 Likes

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by dabonny(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
OtuologyProf:
Nna eeh I come think say I no hear well, as I dey dig, she dey moan,,,pour it inside, I want to carry your baby.
O boy, to play safe and keep the fun going, I come tell am say I go pour am inside next time. But the funny thing is that I did an audio recording and Iistened to it shortly after she left..my dick come rise @ I want to carry your baby...

How could something that sounded ridiculous during sex make my dick harder during audio..?

Your message has been saved successfully, same way you recorded the sex audiotape.

We will refer you this message in few weeks time when your result is out.

Ire oooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Uncle96(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Village people don put you for the perfect spot wey dem wan make you be !
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by OtuologyProf(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
feelingmyswag:

REPENT. that road that seemed right leads to destruction.

I no know why Nland no dey like watsapp.. you would have been busy on your bed if say I send the audio .. the innocent voice alone, go calm you down from replying

1 Like

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by illicit(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
If she never go round like that, I am sure u will really enjoy it, tight pussy walls πŸ˜‰βœŒοΈ
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Ballzproblem2: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
men or women talk lot of shit during sex they don't really mean it's just to make the orgasm hit harder

12 Likes

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Rexymania(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
You don't know what lies ahead, believe me you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by iHateFraudsters: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
What time did you have to record the conversation when you were having sex?
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by KingDash09(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
Useless thing
Them go nack your daughter tooπŸ˜‚
OtuologyProf:

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by FinidiGeorge: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
OtuologyProf:

It's not ridiculous during the act. They are love/lust languages to make you lost in the euphoria. Men and women say sh!ts during s*x. Those words don't only get you in the mood, but also brings quick orgasm. And if you are not careful, you will see your self lost control, removing the rubber and cum inside her. Na when you finish your eyes go clear with regret grin
Those words from either couple have hypnotic effect on the duo... Even your own words have same powerful effect on you.

The creator(s) of this world are super intelligent and have programmed it this way. Before you know it, you obey the program and process of procreation and multiplication of your race and specie.

6 Likes

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by obinna58(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:
If that guy enter heaven all of us go enter

3 Likes

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Burgermotors: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
Op don carry HIV
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by sacajawea: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kondo don stand
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by OgaTheTop2: 3:22am On Nov 26, 2023
'Pour it inside'...Orisirisi.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by sulakishop(m): 3:41am On Nov 26, 2023
This is appalling...

2 Likes

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by motionarena: 4:05am On Nov 26, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Mumu
She wan set you up with anoda guy pickin

3 Likes

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by bdon123(m): 4:59am On Nov 26, 2023
OtuologyProf:

It gets me too...that sentence dey burst brain.
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by dontrulee: 5:29am On Nov 26, 2023
She fit carry your baby come abort am.

Sha be careful to use protection to protect yourself, many young girls are filled with diseases these days
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by TINUBUISMAD: 6:24am On Nov 26, 2023
obinna58:

No be small grin
Heaven cannot accommodate a wicked soul like that na
God is not a partial God

1 Like

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by DaTruths: 7:00am On Nov 26, 2023
Isn't what she told you the essence of having sex?
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by AcademicWriter: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2023
She was caught up in the throes of the act....I'm sure she didn't mean it...
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Hsurdluxury: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2023
OtuologyProf:
O boy, to play safe and keep the fun going, I come tell am say I go pour am inside next time. But the funny thing is that I did an audio recording and Iistened to it shortly after she left..my dick come rise @ I want to carry your
baby...

you are eating food you did not pay for and you are here telling us how she moan

mumu boy

thats how they give you bastard as your child

the moment you pour your semen,she can bring child from any other guy to you

you can't escape it
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by PureFace1(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2023
obinna58:

heaven is not that fun any way

1 Like

Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Lanre1st(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2023
Post her picture let see how mature she is
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Natbrowny: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2023

Your dick responded to nature and stimuli. grin

Whats d primary function of dick.

Yeah.. That's what's up.
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by IVORY2009(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

It's not ridiculous https://www.nairaland.com/pocohantas the act. They are love/lust languages to make you lost in the euphoria. Men and women say sh!ts during s*x. Those words don't only get you in the mood, but also brings quick orgasm. And if you are not careful, you will see your self lost control, removing the rubber and cum inside her. Na when you finish your eyes go clear with regret grin
Those words from either couple have hypnotic effect on the duo... Even your own words have same powerful effect on you.

The creator(s) of this world are super intelligent and have programmed it this way. Before you know it, you obey the program and process of procreation and multiplication of your race and specie.

Finidi George

Are you really Finidi George or just an imposter?
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Madups(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
LOL.. U be God, Angel michael or Jesus?
TINUBUISMAD:
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by imagrg(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Una too like to fvck toto. grin
Re: Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:
your father is mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fun Thread:among This Ladies Who Will U Save If A House They Live In Is On Fire? / Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.