Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,101 members, 7,842,168 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) (51803 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Addme: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2023
Lol, baba dey para and the girl no wan hear
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by bigdammyj: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2023
Noted.
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by We4all: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2023
I find it repulsive when a woman thinks she can use pregnancy to compel a man to propose marriage.

A woman can NEVER get pregnant if she doesn't want to. So, if you get pregnant and the man tells you he doesn't want the baby, then do away with it or keep the pregnancy and do away with the man.

Do not force a man to accept a child he never wanted or planned for. In addition, learn to close your legs because after the pleasure, comes the pain. Men do not get pregnant, but women do, so be wise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by bablon20(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2023
Nice one that's the best way to go. Some guys needs to receive sense.
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by purples25(f): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2023
Serves him right. At least try to settle her. Nobody is forcing marriage on you but make proper arrangements for your child and let it be known to all especially the woman that you chose to marry that you now have a child. It should all be settled before you go off to marry someone else.
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Justkatty(f): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2023
MrDoGood:
You can't tie a man down with pregnancy
But you can come back for the child after years of eloping, make una dey try be human first, before passing conclusion.
Do you know if he promised her marriage?
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by treatise: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2023
Kayzz34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JciYxkzHRJQ?si=RU6MATXiwRxmq3_E

Pregnant Nigerian lady storm boyfriend's wedding with thugs in Portharcourt after he reportedly dumped her for another woman.

The lady claimed to be pregnant for the groom, expressing her frustration that he had avoided her after learning about her pregnancy.
Since the days of Adam and Eve the kingdom of Deek has suffered.... Abeg help me complete am.
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Justkatty(f): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2023
qtguru:
Chai some men can waste people's lives.
That's why most of them don't die well , they always see it as fun getting a lady pregnant and abandoning her to go for their next prey, and they think the blood of those innocent kids,won't speak for them 🥱 even though not immediately, but definitely it will.
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by advanceDNA: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2023
Gadafii:
but he impregnated her, the man is just stvpid

The person he thinks is wife material gan might be pregnant for another man like this sef

Well ..the one carrying thugs is definitely not wife material
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by xangerar: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2023
Mindlog:

It is not a Catholic Church, look closely at the vestments.

It is either an Anglican or a Methodist church. And I see one in the bishop's chemise, most likely a bishop and this is an episcopal wedding service. You can imagine the embarrassement.
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by advanceDNA: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2023
Pat081:
So why can he use a condom 250 or 300 naira will have stop this nonsense

Weda u use condom or u nor use ....if woman wan carry belle for you ....you nor get choice..

She go either bring the one wey ur sperm do or the one another man sperm do tell u say maybe the condom burst and u nor know.....

Baba....Women own all the cards once u enter their pvssy.....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Justkatty(f): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2023
osuofia2:

Catholic won't annulled because the barns of marriage were called for more than 2months.
Dey play🤣 even priesthood on the day of ordination, any thing that comes up on that day, you won't be ordained till everything is sorted out.. Banns of ordination that they even send to their various home towns and their present place of assignment😏 know what the mother church teaches before you defend what you don't know.
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by onadana: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2023
Gadafii:
but he impregnated her, the man is just stvpid

The person he thinks is wife material gan might be pregnant for another man like this sef

Excuse me,what was she thinking,did the man consent to her getting pregnant or she thought she could trap him with pregnancy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Faposky95: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2023
PH affairs...no be here oohhhhh
Gal wey dey satisfy other gbo.....
Come see self entitlement......
Better like JOY soap than this
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by MICVOCT(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2023
Pat081:
So why can he use a condom 250 or 300 naira will have stop this nonsense

<smile>
MICVOCT
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by AMI3(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2023
every body just the blame the pre*k wetin pu**y go find.
let me tell u guys something a mature lady will not allow a guy to get her pregnant. In another way round the lady could have internally got her self pregnant in other to hook the guy down.

Do u know that some ladies can lure a guy into sex in so many ways especially when the lady knows that you have a better future in other to hook u down one night stand can be a set up.
if u know fear women na u sabi

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by spencekat(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2023
onadana:

Excuse me,what was she thinking,did the man consent to her getting pregnant or she thought she could trap him with pregnancy?
Ask him o
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Vision101(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2023
@LadyRosa2

Did he inform his bride that he impregnated somebody?If I'm the bride, that marriage must definitely be annulled.

@me
Annulled ke? Do you know how many years she has been binding and casting? Is it easy to mind a treasure in the dark grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by advanceDNA: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2023
Justkatty:
But you can come back for the child after years of eloping, make una dey try be human first, before passing conclusion.
Virtually Everyone wants to fvck and have fun...this is a fact in this modern times...another fact is..it's only fun with no long-term thoughts in mind...which happens both ways...many women also tell men they are not ready or never planned to be with a guy, aborting their baby....

.but u women always pretend like u were deceived...whenever u suddenly get pregnant but most of the time..the handwriting is clear ....a man isn't discussing marriage with you, a man isn't doing long term paroles with you ...but u are spreading legs and just expect casual sex to turn to "let's go to the altar".....permit me to use ur words ..u women should try and be human before assuming every sex must lead to the altar without any prior discussion

I am not saying it can't happen like that...I'm just just saying u guys should stop pretending like u are victims.....
any woman with the misfortune of unwanted pregnancy or accepted pregnancy but no marriage is the architect of that misfortune ....

U women should be serious with ur lives... u are the one that will miss period, the one that will get pregnant, carry the baby, feel all the pain and risk being abandoned...but somehow u pretend to leave the safe sex responsibility to the gender that can just walk away after orgasm without any post sex effect....okay oooo...make una dey play

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by RonuThings(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2023
😎

cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Pat081: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

Weda u use condom or u nor use ....if woman wan carry belle for you ....you nor get choice..

She go either bring the one wey ur sperm do or the one another man sperm do tell u say maybe the condom burst and u nor know.....

Baba....Women own all the cards once u enter their pvssy.....
LOL
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by GrandMufti: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:

It is a Catholic Church, infact there are more than one priest at the altar. The pattern of the chairs also is too Catholic, Catholic Church like wooden long chairs die.

I doubts its an Anglican church.

It is not a Catholic church.

No stations of the cross on walls and there are curtains in the sanctuary.

I even saw purple chausable grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by advanceDNA: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2023
purples25:
Serves him right. At least try to settle her. Nobody is forcing marriage on you but make proper arrangements for your child and let it be known to all especially the woman that you chose to marry that you now have a child. It should all be settled before you go off to marry someone else.

E pain am... grin she's just bitter and vindictive over spilled milk ...
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Justkatty(f): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

Virtually Everyone wants to fvck and have fun...this is a fact in this modern times...another fact is..it's only fun with no long-term thoughts in mind...which happens both ways...many women also tell men they are not ready or never planned to be with a guy, aborting their baby....

.but u women always pretend like u were deceived...whenever u suddenly get pregnant but most of the time..the handwriting is clear ....a man isn't discussing marriage with you, a man isn't doing long term paroles with you ...but u are spreading legs and just expect casual sex to turn to "let's go to the altar".....permit me to use ur words ..u women should try and be human before assuming every sex must lead to the altar without any prior discussion

I am not saying it can't happen like that...I'm just just saying u guys should stop pretending like u are victims.....
any woman with the misfortune of unwanted pregnancy or accepted pregnancy but no marriage is the architect of that misfortune ....

U women should be serious with ur lives... u are the one that will miss period, the one that will get pregnant, carry the baby, feel all the pain and risk being abandoned...but somehow u pretend to leave the safe sex responsibility to the gender that can just walk away after orgasm without any post sex effect....okay oooo...make una dey play

See from the context of promising one marriage, but on a condition of her getting pregnant first, or you want to tell me you've never heard 9f such condition before? Of which I'll say it's never a good one, because most times it doesn't end well.
Now in the case of these ones here, we don't know if actually she got hooked up with a player ofcourse we know how some guys can have sugar-coated mouth, just to have a girl, we don't know if it's what happened to her, see ehhh most times I don't blame most girls when they go diabolical to hurt a man, we know the sex was something that was agreed by both, but now pregnancy has come in, what would have been the solution was for them to agree on how to take care of the coming baby, instead of going to get married to someone else even before the baby has even come ,it is truly not fair.
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by purples25(f): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

E pain am... grin she's just bitter and vindictive over spilled milk ...

Eh she's bitter and all, no problem, but him sef no try. He should have tied up loose ends before wedding. That way, the woman won't have any right to destroy his wedding.
Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Justkatty:

My dear, it look like it's the norm now.

This is very obvious because you don't just plan a wedding in 2 days. She's aware that ha has someone in his life and he's about to settle down. And she thinking getting pregnant for him would eventually make him hers.

Let me use myself as an example.

I used to date a girl and everything was smooth until she made some friends and she started keeping late night out. I can't say she was into hook-up because I didn't catch her neither did I see her as a person of such. But I complained about her new found friends and their way of life.
Note, I'm not saying her friends are into hook-up either.

As a man ready to settle down, there are things you set for the woman you desire. Because I'm a very calm person and won't talk much about something, she took advantage of that.

I met a new girl that posses everything I desired. Took her serious and told the previous one we have to chill with the relationship thing. At first she agreed and when she found out I have someone, she picked up a quarrel and reported to my brothers.

Later she started visiting unannounced and I told her I didn't like it. Then she said we can be having s*x that she enjoys it with me. Fast-forward to when I proposed, she got mad and I reminded her we're just friends with benefits.

The next call I got was she was pregnant. This was months after we had sex. Because I never did after my engagement. Because I knew if she had any chance, she would do anything to destroy my plans of getting married to the other girl.

Then she went on to say she can't take the baby off because there's a message from a man of God that said she would die in the process. I told her to give birth to the child and I'll take responsibility.

Later she demanded for some money to take it out. I told her to keep it. I knew there was nothing because the last time, I didn't cum inside. I pulled out and I'm 100 percent sure!

I went ahead and did my wedding.

Now, relate it to this scene and tell me what your conclusion is.

If a woman want to mess you up with pregnancy, it's very simple. Condom or no condom.

She can bring someone else's pregnancy and say it's yours. As far as you enter. Some are very desperate and can go extra mile.

Na only yourself you know. Just relax my dear, things are happening

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Kaycee9242(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:
If its a Catholic Church, the wedding may likely be annulled.

Although I doubt it, BUT if she had come a bit earlier before the vows, the wedding go don cast be that, the priests won't solemnise it.

Catholic Church will not annull or stop the wedding, there is what Catholic call bans of marriage. During that period the bans are been called you are expected to report any impediments to the wedding and report it on time not on the D day.

What if after stopping the wedding the church now carry out investigation and found out the guy is not the owner of the pregnancy how will you compensate him for the money he wasted on preparations?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by JohnAOne: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Antoeni:
Its Called Penis , if it Was Meant For Just One Woman , it Would have been Called " Peni "
GUY!
LOL 😂😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Story!
The guy is lucky the lady didn't come earlier, if it's a Catholic Church, that wedding will NEVER hold until that case is settled. The priest will move to the next couple immediately.

The fact that the bride is not aware of this pregnancy is already an impediment to that marriage. You MUST as a matter of rules of the Catholic doctrine disclose any secret that may affect a marriage to your partner before the wedding takes place.

Again, there's no such thing as thugs, those guys are definitely relatives to the pregnant woman.

Can u confirm the pregnancy belongs to him...in this era of paternity fraud... even the Catholic Church can't vote anything.... when society Start holding women accountable for getting pregnant out of wedlock, the issue of baby mama, paternity fraud and that sort of rubbish that happened in that church will reduce drastically

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Ferrous(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:
If its a Catholic Church, the wedding may likely be annulled.

Although I doubt it, BUT if she had come a bit earlier before the vows, the wedding go don cast be that, the priests won't solemnise it.

Methodist church

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by Ferrous(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
LadyRosa2:

It is a Catholic Church, infact there are more than one priest at the altar. The pattern of the chairs also is too Catholic, Catholic Church like wooden long chairs die.

I doubts its an Anglican church.
It's a Methodist church

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) by advanceDNA: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
Justkatty:
See from the context of promising one marriage, but on a condition of her getting pregnant first, or you want to tell me you've never heard 9f such condition before? .
Sorry ma..I have never heard such to be true before except from older men looking for male children or any child by fire....and u will see the proof from their many years of barren marriage ...any young woman that tell u she 100% believed a young man based on words only is lying...

Justkatty:

Of which I'll say it's never a good one, because most times it doesn't end well.

oh ..so u know it won't end well ba!! ...how come ur gender are pretending not to know...?? And hiding under being deceived .. Madam we are not kids... Saying a man promised to marry with just mouth and penis and u believe.. is the most stupíd thing I've ever heard... These women know it's 50/50... They just jump at with a tooth and nail mind set to scatter everything if it doesn't go as planned

Justkatty:

Now in the case of these ones here, we don't know if actually she got hooked up with a player ofcourse we know how some guys can have sugar-coated mouth, just to have a girl, we don't know if it's what happened to her

Sugar coated mouth?? grin grin grin .. so this is the card u want to play?? Please ma....can I use sugar coated mouth to tell u to go and rob a bank and give me the money....?? I know the answer is no... But I can use sugar coat tongue to make u spread legs abi.... Madam this is lying and dodging the responsibility of ur actions of choosing orgasmic pleasure instead of common sense.....we all want to fvck and enjoy..you women just don't want to be responsible for what comes after..that's why u lie u were deceived.....

Justkatty:

see ehhh most times I don't blame most girls when they go diabolical to hurt a man, we know the sex was something that was agreed by both, but now pregnancy has come in, what would have been the solution was for them to agree on how to take care of the coming baby,
Madam...U don't blame most girls doing evil to a man just because u choose to biasely pitch your tent with ur gender....nothing more......
do u women agree when u want to abort against the guy's will?? Once u don't want the baby....the guy doesn't have a say...u abort.
.but when u want the baby....the guy can't want opposite...he must want it with you .....okay dey play ....[/quote]

Justkatty:

instead of going to get married to someone else even before the baby has even come ,it is truly not fair.

So u are saying doesn't have right to do anything in his life. until the baby comes... Spoken like a woman.... .....lol...this is not even legal....Madam we are in the era of paternity fraud....it's common practice for men and women to fvck multiple partners..why would he put is life in hold over a baby that might not even be his

...plans for the baby can come before or after, depending on how sure the man thinks the baby is his......u cannot drag a man to do anything with you pre-delivery... No court in the world can can make him be responsible for anything until the baby arrives .....even abroad .. child support starts after baby is born.... cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.