Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman (43650 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos / She Has Turned Me To A Mugu / Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by GoodRocks: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

So, you are here justifying a man leaving behind his wife and three children for another woman?

Okay.

Just pray that your spouse does not do the same to you. Betrayal is a painful thing.

The white woman has just helped break up another home. Them kids of the man will never forgive their father for betraying their mother.

If you want to marry a white woman, and you already married, better divorce your wife. That's why we got divorce laws.

Nigeria women leave their husbands on a steady in Nigeria and in UK for a supposed richer men. Have you commented on that?

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Daddyyin: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2023
NJV:
Let me just believe this is a skit or something. But if it's real, then this is totally unhealthy!

A simple question...how will that man feel is someone does exactly this to his blood sister?

I mean this is so unhealthy undecided
Is he an im.becile or is he handicapped? Can't he work to fend for his family? Why take advantage of this old woman? Imagine asking her to get a third job at her age, just so she can help his family back home? Is this healthy? Does he want to kill her?

Again, asking her to sell her house so he can marry a third wife

Let me just believe this is a joke Sha

No be juju be dis? That woman is obviously not in her right senses. This is all shades of wicked and wrong!

God forbid bad thing

Skit
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by zolajpower: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC_WRYEAJUk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0JeltEI53X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
All dis fake and lazy bloggers who don't do their due diligent properly before uploading their news . OGA that guy's is older than his wife . It's early aging that caused the woman looking older than her husband. Go into their profile and watch old videos when the man married her young or when they were young
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by DKM123: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2023
LMAO.... Lingalingali... My chllthrens.....the man is a clown! cheesy cheesy

Nigerian men and old white women are 5 and 6, together forever. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by AndikanEssien(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2023
That's a young lady using a filter that makes her look old. They are only catching cruise on social media. If you check their page you'll see videos of her as a younger lady. They've been married for long and are based in Germany

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by NJV: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2023
Daddyyin:

Skit

I just pray it is o. Because the thing shock me one kain
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by nairalanda1(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Nigeria women leave their husbands on a steady in Nigeria and in UK for a supposed richer men. Have you commented on that?

Yes, and it is wrong too.

So, the man should follow the example of bad Nigerian women who leave their husbands and leave his wife?

Divorce exists, oga.

Marriage is hard work from both sides. The white women you are here idolizing.,...there are many Nigerian men who leave their white wives for nigerian women self.

(It's not a Nigerian thing. Many people from other races fetishize members of the opposite sex from other races, then they marry them and realize they are not special people...they are plain old humans with human follies.).
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2023
Nairaland boys and men who castigated the post below are the same supporting this man. grin

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Mosba: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2023
“My man loves my money and it’s not a crime for somebody to love someone because of money, Ladies get married to men just because of money, but if it’s the other way round, it’s a problem, I am not a Mugu and I know my Husband has a second wife and kids back home”

Quote of the year

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Sparrk007(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2023
Third job and third wife make it a practical joke
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by emperor4love(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2023
NJV:
Let me just believe this is a skit or something. But if it's real, then this is totally unhealthy!

A simple question...how will that man feel is someone does exactly this to his blood sister?

Is he an im.becile or is he handicapped? Can't he work to fend for his family? Why take advantage of this old woman? Imagine asking her to get a third job at her age, just so she can help his family back home? Is this healthy? Does he want to kill her?

No be juju be dis? That woman is obviously not in her right senses. This is all shades of wicked and wrong!

God forbid bad thing
na ur money
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Daddyyin: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2023
NJV:

I just pray it is o. Because the thing shock me one kain

Nobody can be that foolish

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Excalante(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2023
This is skit joor
Just dy play
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by zolajpower: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2023
AndikanEssien:
That's a young lady using a filter that makes her look old. They are only catching cruise on social media. If you check their page you'll see videos of her as a younger lady. They've been married for long and are based in Germany
Don't mind the lazy op who can't verify news before reporting them

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Freezby2020: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2023
Blakjewelry:

That guy is in bondage grin like if na normal mature lay, it's understandable but old mama? Comon.

Will you hide your head in the sand.

Is not 100% better to marry a woman like this, than marrying most of those young horrible women that will be a pin in your throat and pepper in your eyes?
Those types of young ladies are like Dead Sea, they only received any ends up producing toxic Water that can't sustain any living organisms.

Look at some of them:-
Hiba ABOUK Hakimi's wife
Sheila, ISREAL Afeare aka DMW wife
Tonto Dikeh
Iyabo Ojo
Etc
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by bigman001(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2023
Blakjewelry:

That guy is in bondage grin like if na normal mature lay, it's understandable but old mama? Comon.
Older women are even more respectful, tolerant and gives more rest of mind than all these small overused kpekus girls that will frustrate life and mental state out from you. If you know you know.
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by SoNature(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
When we say Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing else to Offer in relationship apart from their over used damaged kpekpus, some SIMPS will come and attack us. But this is a white dope woman offering money 💰 💵

Dear kings,

It is better to settle down with a white woman from USA, Germany, UK, Australia or Canada than to waste your time and resources on a Nigerian hoe. It is better to cry in Germany and USA than to cry in Nigeria. IsraelDMW is an example

That woman is a grandma, bros.

Her value in the relationship market has terribly depreciated. I don't want to call it worthless. If that one goes naked, my thing no fit stand.

No white girl between 20 and 40 will accept that nonsense from any man. That oldie is lonely and needs company and someone to oil her V once in a while.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by elevated2: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2023
This couple do crazy skits. They are ok TikTok. Go find them

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by bitbillionaire: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2023
That woman must have been feeling lonely for way too long and DESPERATELY needed a companion at any cost!

The guy must not take undue advantage of her generosity and seemingly non-jealous attitude though. Karma is real.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Calitoscassius(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2023
shilz:
the men won’t tell u the shit they have to deal with…
Same shit they d probarbly deal with if they are married to Naigerian woman, Kenyan, Ghanian or any other woman, women has similar behaviours regardless of their ages.
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Bondage? How? Abi u didn't hear when the granny said she knows he has a wife back at home?
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by seunlayi(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2023
zolajpower:

Don't mind the lazy op who can't verify news before reporting them
many just rushed to comment without watching to the end. This one Na pure Cruise
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by bitbillionaire: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2023
NJV:

God forbid bad thing

People who are soulless and lack conscience wont understand the point you just made there

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Calitoscassius(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2023
bitbillionaire:
That woman must have been feeling lonely for way too long and DESPERATELY needed a companion at any cost!

The guy must not take undue advantage of her generosity and seemingly non-jealous attitude though. Karma is real.
Yes, but as you said, she has being very lonely for very looong time so many white women in Europe and america are ussually very lonely, especially older ones.

Both are taking advantage of each other, no harm done, again as you said, she needs a companion, the naigerian guy gives up part of his own life to provide companionship to the old white woman, both parties achieve what they seek in the relationship.

Karma is not a word, a sentiment, not real.

Maybe karma should provide companionship to the lonely woman instead.

Clearly the woman knows what she want, mentally stable and knows that the man has a wife already.

What is the problem?
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Zooposki(f): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

She kept him because she knows she might never see a Nigerian man again in her life.

Nigeria men are like treasure overseas, they're highly valuable and appreciated that white and foreign women will naturally kill themselves just to be with them.

Meanwhile we have never seen or heard of any foreigner talking about rushing Nigerian women, could this because they know Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing to offer? 🤔

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by aycorporat(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2023
It's like these people are just catching cruise here.
Listen to the conversation very well where he even talked about marrying a third wife as his wife back in Africa is already getting old like the mugu
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by oglalasioux(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2023
This guy's native doctor is good. The charm is working perfectly.
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by finallybusy: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2023
The thing I like about oyibos; they will teach you what they know. Healthy competition is something they believe in because everyone works to their best from such. Africans hold their knowledge to themselves. Sadly, this situation was taught to them by white people before they realized the errors of their way. They’ve changed for the better. We haven’t. Fooling Americans, Canadians and British is hard because the ones who learned spread knowledge to their kind. Yahoo boys can only dupe Europeans, Arabs and South Americans because those ones are yet to discover our tricks.

I like how this woman doesn’t care. Most women don’t care regarding sharing a successful man. She can’t get a young, hardworking white because she’s used goods. A young, hardworking black man with a family in far-flung Africa is a better choice. All she knows is he performs the duties of a husband while with her. He can be a husband also whenever he travels home. It won’t shock me to find out many black women want him to themselves despite knowing he’s married to this old lady.
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Zooposki(f): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2023
Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by Zooposki(f): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2023
finallybusy:
The thing I like about oyibos; they will teach you what they know. Healthy competition is something they believe in because everyone works to their best from such. Africans hold their knowledge to themselves. Sadly, this situation was taught to them by white people before they realized the errors of their way. They’ve changed for the better. We haven’t. Fooling Americans, Canadians and British is hard because the ones who learned spread knowledge to their kind. Yahoo boys can only dupe Europeans, Arabs and South Americans because those ones are yet to discover our tricks.

I like how this woman doesn’t care. Most women don’t care regarding sharing a successful man. She can’t get a young, hardworking white because she’s used goods. A young, hardworking black man with a family in far-flung Africa is a better choice. All she knows is he performs the duties of a husband while with her. He can be a husband also whenever he travels home. It won’t such me to find out many black women want him to themselves despite knowing he’s married to this old lady.
Yeah, everyone knows Black/African men are the DUSTBINS of WHITE MEN. They take the remnants of the WHITE WOMEN that WHITE MEN don’t want.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by koning: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2023
Kooldon:
She knows and yet keep her cool for the sake of her mental sanity and peace of mind.
Respect Ma

She simply chose to be happy and have a companion in her old age. Nothing to do with mental sanity. Of what use is the money to her if she can't use it to buy her happiness.

Same applies to all the older men that spend their money on very young, soft and succulent girls. Big up to Ned Nwoko.

They are not "mugus". Only dumb girls think they don't know what they are doing. This white lady is a very smart lady.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman by occfx: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2023
NJV:

God forbid bad thing

The guy tell am to sell the papa house so that he can marry 3rd wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.