Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex (15610 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by E2000: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Unless you made a mistake when writing this if not it means you are 'Gay' . Many people are commenting based on what they think not what the question actually is about ignorantly
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by Killermamba: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
Coolsat:
Did you hide the fact that you dated his wife from him before they got married or you were not aware your pastor friend is having a relationship with your ex before the marriage happens? If it's the later then it's fine and kudos for staying far away but if it's the former it's a big betrayal.
I know someone who is arranging his secret girlfriend who also double as his sister in-law for his friend to marry, the stupid man arranged the secret girlfriend for his childhood and very close friend who is desperately looking for a wife. The worst and most annoying part is the stupid man and his deranged pretentious girlfriend are still exchanging love messages while misleading the innocent man who will soon be tying the Knut with this snaky slimy woman. I wish I can say more but I no fit type.
Some friends no be am at all
the thing the girl is a wife material a very good girl i can recommend for any good friend of mine, but i my case i did not take her serious and wouldn't stop anyone or friends from something Good, my friend has already ask her to marry him, she insisted on praying about it before giving him the needed answer all these while i was outside Nigeria we barely spoke to each other , it was when she agreed to marry him after her prayers that my guy called me, i felt the joy in his voice i couldn't tell him that kind of a thing at that point. But if the girl was a wayward person not the good wife type i would have to him state away. Today they are happily married with 3 kids in their own house in abuja. Myself i don move on married with kids as well we only speak once in a while. And for that man deceiving his friend please find away to scatter that union be before it even happens if not the husband will train another children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by SPAMBOX7: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Are you ready to live with the knowledge that your friend once fukced your wife?
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by femi4: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2023
Chingyyy878:
Why is it a problem to date a friend ex, what if she’s a God’s plan for me ?
Don't mind women setting foolish rules. You are not even allowed to attend their ex wedding. Jealousy n envy go kill them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.