Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex (15569 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by EkelediliBuhari: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
You Dey eye the babe since be that.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by finallybusy: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
This is a female trait. Seems we finally have a real female on Nairaland.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by sylve11: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
Emotionss:
This younger generation lack discipline and dignity.

It is absolutely forbidden to date your friend ex.

It's been happening in the older generation which you and I belong to. cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by Ijaya123: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chingyyy878:

Almost all married women are someone’s ex

What you don’t know does not bother you.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by itsene: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chingyyy878:

Some lucky women have no ex s'
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by Sermwell(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
Resetinc:
This generation of young people eeh!!!

Their world only revolves around dating …

This phone wey una dey use, na pesin invent am ooo😂😂😂😂
So everyone must invent phones? There are relationship experts across the world doing well for themselves!
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chingyyy878:
Why is it a problem to date a friend ex, what if she’s a God’s plan for me ?
I know every gal is someones ex but i rather date another persons ex than my friends ex..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by chicoMX(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

But u all fit chop Clean mouth abi? Asking fr a friend niio

Only if she's not his gf (either fake or real). If she's a "loot" (merry go round), why not
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by Killermamba: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Not close or known friend. Just imagine your friend telling people how your moan in bed or the size of her boobs .
my friend who is a pastor married my ex but he is not aware i once dated its wife in the past, the wife did not tell him neither did i, but after the marriage i seperated from them. Its been over 13years since i visited them and dont plan to do so ever again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by Emotionss: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
sylve11:

It's been happening in the older generation which you and I belong to. cool

True but me and you know that those who involved themselves in such are simps.

Men without frame or options...

Imagine knowingly marrying someone that has slept with your close friends.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by MisterGrace: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chingyyy878:

You talk like a kid with ragging hormones.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by lomprico(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Are you ready to live with the knowledge that your friend once fukced your wife?

And what is wrong with that? Not everyone has insusure issues like you.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by sonofanarchy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chingyyy878:

we know that One, so are you going to marry a girl knowing your friend, I mean your own friend bleeped the hell outta her? Make una no dey try dodge question.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by bigiyaro(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chingyyy878:

it's far far better emotionally and psychologically that you don't know or ever meet them.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by thunderbabs: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Females and wahala are 5 & 6
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by BeigJawnson(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chingyyy878:

Anything friend is the topic
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
talk2hb1:

Their is nothing wrong in it, but it’s weird.
But you should know the lady will end your friendship with your friend, if both of them end it on a bad note.

What if the friend is late?
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by sylve11: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

True but me and you know that those who involved themselves in such are simps.

Men without frame or options...

Imagine knowingly marrying someone that has slept with your close friends.

No bro, if things are normal, one shouldn't marry a man or woman who's not a virgin.

The greatest simps are those who husbands a man who has finished up himself or a husband who wives a woman who has finished up herself.

The men with real values hunt for a woman who is a virgin, the same goes for a woman with values hunting for a man who is a virgin.

That's how it works.

cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by sylve11: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
bigiyaro:
it's far far better emotionally and psychologically that you don't know or ever meet them.

Yeah right. cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by sylve11: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Killermamba:
my friend who is a pastor married my ex but he is not aware i once dated its wife in the past, the wife did not tell him neither did i, but after the marriage i seperated from them. Its been over 13years since i visited them and dont plan to do so ever again

One in a million. cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by talk2hb1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

What if the friend is late?
That’s another factor two
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
In 2008, a friend told me that if I will not marry my gf, I should let know. He told me how much he liked her. When we broke up, they got married 2 yes later. Today, they're legally and happily married while I'm still as single as possible

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by Smartguyboy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Killermamba:
Can you imagine nah
You are running away from them
imagine if the guy is your business partner is that how you going to run away from your business?
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by achimendy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chingyyy878:

Atleast the husband doesn't know who slept with them b4 marriage.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by achimendy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Can you imagine nah
imagine if the guy is your business partner is that how you going to run away from your business?

You know if he finds out that you once dated his wife and even slept with her he won't be comfortable with it.

He will look at you as a betrayer. Me I can't leave with that o, knowing my friend has slept with my woman. It will really make me feel somehow.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by Killermamba: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Can you imagine nah
i only stayed away physically but we still talk on phone, i told my wife because that chapter for me is over but she didnt tell my guy that made me to stay away it might be over on my end i dont know about her. Its better to be safe than sorry.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by Smartguyboy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
achimendy:

You know if he finds out that you once dated his wife and even slept with her he won't be comfortable with it.

He will look at you as a betrayer. Me I can't leave with that o, knowing my friend has slept with my woman. It will really make me feel somehow.

I can’t oh
I can’t even date or fučk any girl I know someone have been sleeping with.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by Coolsat(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Killermamba:
Did you hide the fact that you dated his wife from him before they got married or you were not aware your pastor friend is having a relationship with your ex before the marriage happens? If it's the later then it's fine and kudos for staying far away but if it's the former it's a big betrayal.
I know someone who is arranging his secret girlfriend who also double as his sister in-law for his friend to marry, the stupid man arranged the secret girlfriend for his childhood and very close friend who is desperately looking for a wife. The worst and most annoying part is the stupid man and his deranged pretentious girlfriend are still exchanging love messages while misleading the innocent man who will soon be tying the Knut with this snaky slimy woman. I wish I can say more but I no fit type.
Some friends no be am at all

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by Myer(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chingyyy878:
Why is it a problem to date a friend ex, what if she’s a God’s plan for me ?
You must be willing to choose between them.
If she is indeed as you perceive, God's plan for you, then that friendship is worth sacrificing.
A good friend if indeed he knows the ex is a good person should not deprive both of you of happiness, if he has moved on.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by Exceed15: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Its disgusting for me.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by StUriah(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Are you ready to live with the knowledge that your friend severally fukced your wife in the past?

Once is understatement.

What if she had aborted pregnancies for him?

What is the probability that the won't applied the Okafor's law and nack repeatedly behind your back?
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex by StUriah(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
If your children resemble your friend in question, I hope your mind will be at rest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / I've Found Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.