Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,932 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Should I Go Ahead? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead? (1382 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead? by Niklizy(f): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2011
he married a white lady,had two kids.later caught d wife cheatin wt his bestfwend,she brought d advice of a divorce though he nevr wantd it bt she does cos she said she's tired of d marriage.they'r divorce nw,he wantd me to marry him bt 'm scared cos 'm a xtian n i read it in d bible dt God hates divorce n dt any1 dt does dt shld remain unmarried bt i luv ds guy so 'm confused.pls wat shld i do?
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by okeymadu(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2011
The Holy Bible is Timeless. I will rather follow a Timeless advice than my instinct. Just thinking aloud.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2011
You knew all these yet you went out with him,even fell in love. Now want advise
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Rocktation(f): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2011
Well †ђξ bible let's us know too that God wants us τ̅☺ be happy, didn't it? Trust M̶̲̅ε̲̣, others I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ past couldn't have followed through with everything I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ bible and believe M̶̲̅ε̲̣ you, some still made heaven.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2011
Rocktation:

Well †ђξ bible let's us know too that God wants us τ̅☺ be happy, didn't it? Trust M̶̲̅ε̲̣, others I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ past couldn't have followed through with everything I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ bible and believe M̶̲̅ε̲̣ you, some still made heaven.

How do you know they made heaven?
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by mashnino(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2011
hello. she asked for the divorce he dint ask for it, so he had to let her go

Bera grab him if u really love him.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Rocktation(f): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2011
How d'you know they didn't?
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Niklizy(f): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2011
sure i luv him bt jst scared
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2011
Please dear,plz dont marry him and live in perpetual damnnation. Its against the principle and tenet of christianity.
If u do,there is a curse on you and d generation that u reproduce. Hell is sure waiting for you. Expect u are not a christian or there is no God,then u will be free
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by tellwisdom: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2011
he married a white lady,had two kids.later caught d wife cheatin wt his bestfwend,she brought d advice of a divorce though he nevr wantd it bt she does cos she said she's tired of d marriage.they'r divorce nw,he wantd me to marry him bt 'm scared cos 'm a xtian n i read it in d bible dt God hates divorce n dt any1 dt does dt shld remain unmarried bt i luv ds guy so 'm confused.pls wat shld i do?

Leave him alone and go work for your own money and stop being a Platinum DIGGER angry angry
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by claremont(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2011
I don't believe God has any role to play in human relationships; surely, God should have better things to do than to concern himself with who we sleep with. I tend to wonder why religion is so fixated on human relationship and/or s-ex!
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by iice(f): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2011
Again with words and no action connected.
So you're a christian and bible says no to divorce. Stressing the point of christian and yet in a relationship with a divorcee.

Humans and their 'speak' claims undecided
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by gbengagenius: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2012
but it seems you are my birthday mate, happy bitrhday
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Niklizy(f): 12:59am On Feb 04, 2012
much tnx gbenga,hapi bday to u too

(1) (Reply)

Man Call Police To Complain About Prostitute's Bad Service Rendered To Him / Which One Of This Is More painful / White Women Vs Blackwomen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.