Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo (22438 Views)

I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Chetas81(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Black African betrayal vs oyinbo betrayal pls which one plenty more
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Truths9ja: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
We are begging God to forgive us but this one isn’t ready to forgive his fellow housemate. As if he knows venita before pertaking in the bb9ja show
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by investigator007: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
How your forgiving her take concern us abeg?
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by sboga: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Omo I no know which one be v amd winch 1 B venith

But see d yams for day yellow babe

I fit knack am comot wetin tey
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Antoeni:
97 ℅ of Ladies That Comes to BBN Are Demonic & Possessed , Marine Sex Agents

Very correct...
Presently, marine ladies 🚺 have taken over the scenes even in the holy sanctuaries...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Truths9ja: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
sboga:
Omo I no know which one be v amd winch 1 B venith

But see d yams for day yellow babe

I fit knack am comot wetin tey
you are very funny 😄

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by AcademicWriter: 2:14am On Dec 01, 2023
Since when did her forgiveness become oxygen??Make she go lick stew!!..

You know, do you seek help with your thesis, dissertation, statement of purpose, personal statement, or assignment? Check my profile.
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Subonbon(m): 5:18am On Dec 01, 2023
That one na ur business.....
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by easzypeaszy(m): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
I have never ever liked this Vee of a thing
Make I no use the word HATE
I no just kw why I dislike the girl much
I no just kw why..I no just like her person I guess
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by dappydozzy(m): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2023
Antoeni:
97 ℅ of Ladies That Comes to BBN Are Demonic & Possessed , Marine Sex Agents

What you think and feel, 97% ladies, but where is your proof ? every talented individual especially in entertainment wants to rise into fame and stardom. But it is not easy, you need a platform to project, you need a network and these are avenues.
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by DrMuzungu(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2023
How does this article and us knowing this cr@p affect the price of tomatoes in Garki market?
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2023
Vee use channel this angry towards improving her personal hygiene. No woman would allow her cousin marry a PIG.
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2023
Vee use channel this angry towards improving her personal hygiene. No woman would allow her cousin marry a PIG.
She can die with her bitterness or try and move on with her life, she's still relatively young.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Unveiled As Ambassador For Opera Inc In Nigeria / Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) / Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.