Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) (3055 Views)

Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by Tokotaya: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Microsecondnews Reporter December 1, 20230 1 minute read

Bizarre moment man was caught having s3x with car’s exhaust pipe in Mexico (video)

Photo Caption
The man kneeling behind the parked car

A man is trending after he was caught mating with a parked car in Mexico.

The man who appeared to be homeless looks around to be sure if anyone is looking before kneeling behind the parked car and inserting his manhood into the exhaust pipe.

He then begins to thrust rhythmically while still scanning around if anyone is looking.

The action was filmed by someone who apparently was some distance away from the scene. He was equipped with a powerful zooming feature on his phone.

He uploaded the film and it went viral.

Many could not understand how anyone could possibly derive any pleasure from that. One person wondered if the iron would not give his member a blister or hurt him.

Some experts opined that the man could be suffering from a strange sexual fetish known as mechanophilia which is hallmarked by extreme love for machines.

Men with such a fetish have been known to entertain sexual fantasies with posh or exotic cars.

See the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/12/01/man-caught-having-s3x-with-a-parked-car-in-mexico-video/

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by Tokotaya: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
Crazy people everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
So him blokos fit size car exhaust pipe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by almarthins(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Tokotaya:
Microsecondnews Reporter December 1, 20230 1 minute read

Bizarre moment man was caught having s3x with car’s exhaust pipe in Mexico (video)

Photo Caption
The man kneeling behind the parked car

A man is trending after he was caught mating with a parked car in Mexico.

The man who appeared to be homeless looks around to be sure if anyone is looking before kneeling behind the parked car and inserting his manhood into the exhaust pipe.

He then begins to thrust rhythmically while still scanning around if anyone is looking.

The action was filmed by someone who apparently was some distance away from the scene. He was equipped with a powerful zooming feature on his phone.

He uploaded the film and it went viral.

Many could not understand how anyone could possibly derive any pleasure from that. One person wondered if the iron would not give his member a blister or hurt him.

Some experts opined that the man could be suffering from a strange sexual fetish known as mechanophilia which is hallmarked by extreme love for machines.

Men with such a fetish have been known to entertain sexual fantasies with posh or exotic cars.

See the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/12/01/man-caught-having-s3x-with-a-parked-car-in-mexico-video/

This one na bewitchment. Na village people work be this
Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by Jeon(f): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Any hole is a knight to the penis.

15 Likes

Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by pafun(m): 2:16am On Dec 02, 2023
Nothing wey Mukaila no go see for Mexico grin grin grin

To him I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe from Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by Gadafii: 2:48am On Dec 02, 2023
Woman Toto hot pass exhaust pipe that traveled Lagos-Abuja tho but I will never understand this particular type of madness

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by DKM123: 5:06am On Dec 02, 2023
Is there any thing with hole wether living or non-living that this gender will not fccukkk? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by PlayerMeji: 5:07am On Dec 02, 2023
Gbenga Adeboye cracked a joke about a guy who impregnated his young nephew and he placed a curse on him.

The guy was cursed to mate with anything with an opening.... I remember he mentioned Car Exhaust, Keyhole, etc...

I didn't believe this could happen until this news.... grin grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by martolux(m): 5:08am On Dec 02, 2023
That reminds me of what Gbenga Adeboye said in one of his comedies,I think it's Itu Baba Ita.... That was a crazy imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by Bigseven(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2023
Spiritual things otherwise who does that
Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2023
angry So many people are mentally sick over there in the West.You don't know who is normal again as you walk the streets or enter public places, and to think this one is a Mestizo from Mexico.
Mestizos constitute the majority of Mexico's population.
Obviously they have inherited the sexual mental illness from their Northern neighbour, the US.
Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by Tokotaya: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2023
martolux:
That reminds me of what Gbenga Adeboye said in one of his comedies,I think it's Itu Baba Ita.... That was a crazy imagination.

Wow! Fond memories. Itu Baba ita was a stroke of genius from Adeboye.
Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by oginga: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
One of Gbenga Adeboye's prophesies happening🤣!
Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
Men will fvck anything.....even alligator.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by Edikan24(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
This one no be anything, e get one telegram group ah de, wey de post better stuffs sha but also things wey fit blow your mind. How person go stuck him preek in-between him bed and mattress like say him dick na sausage, thrust, what if e wound am??
Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by Pepperdemisback: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
I thought that pipe is always very hot.
What happens if car owner starts engine?
Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by gameova(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
I thought that pipe is always very hot.
What happens if car owner starts engine?
His dlck will be obviously roasted like asun grin grin
Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by memeemeee: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Gbenga Adeboye cracked a joke about a guy who impregnated his young nephew and he placed a curse on him.

The guy was cursed to mate with anything with an opening.... I remember he mentioned Car Exhaust, Keyhole, etc...

I didn't believe this could happen until this news.... grin grin cheesy cheesy

He even added razor blade hole.

martolux:

It's Lasisi Abesupinle (or something like that), not Itu Baba Ita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gUg6EbWQ0E

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid) by Pepperdemisback: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
gameova:
His dlck will be obviously roasted like asun grin grin
Very awkward thing to do. That pipe use to be very hot. The body even use to peel or burn skin

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That The Ugly Girls Make The Best Housewives? / ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ / Every Woman Should Read These 30 Rules For A Happy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.