Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You (37328 Views)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing / If A Girl U Are Wooing Sends U This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by pahen1991: 1:42am On Dec 03, 2023
baralatie:

This is the person who understands the situation.
Person you never even balance with am don dey use psychology for u
Shu
Talking experience
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Hanndye: 2:12am On Dec 03, 2023
Treasure17:
Meaning if she finds out, your death is imminent. grin
Don't bring your dirtiness home, keep it away from me. Must be a pure hearted gal.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Hanndye: 2:13am On Dec 03, 2023
NEWBIN:
Does that mean she loves you ?

When she says:

PLEASE, IF YOU CHEAT ON ME DONT LET ME KNOW

What does she imply?
Treasure17:
Don't bring your dirtiness home, keep it away from me. Must be a pure hearted gal.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by virginchaser(m): 3:23am On Dec 03, 2023
Take woman to the extreme before you get married. Let her see you with another woman and access her reaction.

Your girl simply can't handle the situation if it happens. I think i won't like to be in such relationship. Red flag. I love women that forgive but if a guy is a serial cheater, i will advise the woman back out. However, cheating can be dangerous anyway considering diseases out there.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by BluntCrazeMan: 4:03am On Dec 03, 2023
NEWBIN:

When she says:

What does she imply?

But then....
She will be the one who will be snooping around your phone,, trying to know BY HERSELF whether you're cheating or not..
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by seguno2: 4:23am On Dec 03, 2023
godgrace777:
Bros no later talk say she no warn you ooo

This is the way we warned people about APC, Buhari and Tinubu in 2015 but they failed to heed our warnings.

See how we are now.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Munzy14(m): 4:53am On Dec 03, 2023
Yoluba:
You cheat you pemee
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Zyrac: 5:34am On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Esan and Ikwerre ladies make that statement a lot.

They always let you know what can make them send you back to God.

But they fvcking loyal when they love you!

Ikwerre? Loyal?
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by CrossRhodes: 6:10am On Dec 03, 2023
She knows there's competition and acknowledge the fact she's not good enough for you....but don't rub it on her face
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Trustedpronet: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2023
Just be rich she will forget making such meaningless warning.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Frederick2017: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2023
Treasure17:

Aswear cheesy
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by AncientAlien(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2023
NEWBIN:

When she says:

What does she imply?
If she knows! Heaven knows how many pieces she would slice your dickson into.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Worksunlimited: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2023
NEWBIN:

When she says:

What does she imply?

I have discovered that most women that say this, are cheaters themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by thuxzwda1: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2023
It simply means she go nack ur friend take revenge grin grin
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by whitestar01(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, It means you have go ahead to sample other Coochies
BUT be discreet and smart about it. smiley wink

What Pple don't know is thatMost Girls secretly love Cheats/Womanizers. cool kiss

When their Boyfriend/Husband is fuccking other Girls, It Gives them some sort of Thrill and they are happy Secretly. smiley smiley

They do NOT like Monogamous Guys! undecided sad
Definitely, that kind of woman is cheating on you discreetly and smartly too. She's only using yours to justify hers consciously. And you would never catch this kind of woman even with the smartest move because she's doing it with someone you cannot imagine.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Kingosytex(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2023
EquitableTech:

Loyalty is part and parcel of any relationship.

Sure, I never disputed that.
I only asked simple question: how do the unmarried cheat?

The last time I checked, it's married spouses that complained of infidelity (having sex with others outside their partners).
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Flattire(f): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2023
Why not go ahead and find out later.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by MrDoGood(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2023
Mumu talk
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by steffi01(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2023
cry
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by steffi01(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2023
steffi01:
That statement can match a number of assumptions.. Wait! U think u can understand a woman? Dey play ⏯️

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Exceed15: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2023
She might cause you harm. Becareful

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Aklee4994(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2023
Kingosytex:

A girl you are wooing or the girl you've married?

How do unmarried people cheat?
You’re a YOGA 🧘‍♀️ MAN 👨this your sense is very essential to life
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Sammy5413(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2023
It all implies to respect ✊
If you respect your relationship, you’re free to cheat but don’t get caught!!!
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Danzakidakura(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2023
chukkystar:
She feels all guys eventually Cheat and she is resigned to that fate but please don't let Her catch U so that She doesn't break down emotionally. That girl Loves U, has probably been in a Toxic relationship B4 for Her to generalise like that
and they make a good wives. I have one

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by sageb: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2023
NEWBIN:

When she says:

What does she imply?

Caveat : If you cheat on her, be prepared to face the punishment. 😂
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Nuzo1(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2023
pahen1991:
She is a cheat. That's not a relationship

Simple!

In other words, she’s not that into you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
She's likely to chest on you , and not let you know about it too. That's what she's subtly telling you.

Ignorance is bliss, is what she's hinting at.
She's liable to cheat. She already has that mentality.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by NEWBIN: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
I dedicate this frontpage to all my niggers inside warri

Also to my grand mama, Ayikorminumatu

One love
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by isabi2lof: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
NEWBIN:

When she says:

What does she imply?

Meaning she'll definitely do same, and when she's caught you'll be blamed for that .

I told my guy that once he starts cheating , he should just know that I won't waste my prayers and emotions on him . I will only pray for things that are productive , I no kukuma sabi pray . Na God dey help me .

Some men are cursed with it , before getting married they should go for deliverance.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by joseph1832(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
NEWBIN:

When she says:

What does she imply?
Ithats the Green.
Re: When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You by SunriseW(f): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
She's already accepted that you will cheat.
Can never be me.
All men do not cheat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.