Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing (6813 Views)

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / If A Girl U Are Wooing Sends U This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2020
Imagine you have been wooing a lady for a while, maybe two weeks or more, and within that period, you discovered another guy slept with her. Will you continue chasing her?
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by fati2001(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2020
spoked:
Imagine you have been wooing a lady for a while, maybe two weeks or more, and within that period, you discovered another guy slept with her. Will you continue chasing her?

stop imaginations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by fati2001(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2020
spoked:

don't date NIGERIAN GIRLS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by illicit(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2020
while chasing her, didn't u sleep with another girl

10 Likes

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Beckysexy(f): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2020
illicit:
while chasing her, didn't u sleep with another girl
I wonder oo sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by MajesticKris: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2020
I just Dey wonder wonder wonder grin

Na F*ck She F*ck, She NO KILL PERSON grin

After all SQUIRTING ISN'T BAHD grin

Sometime's I wonder how, dey can sensor social media grin...

When we 9ja YOUTHS Get all the SHORTCUTS cheesy
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Hehehehehehe Hehehehehehe Hehehehehehe Hehehehehehe Hehehehehehe Hehehehehehe Hehehehehehe

9 Likes

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Fahdiga(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

stop imaginations.
How many times have you done it. say the truth
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Freestainworld(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

stop imaginations.
He is saying the reality, what will you do is the question, answer him or hold your peace.

6 Likes

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Fahdiga(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2020
I might continue then get what I want and Japaa
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by romunu(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2020
I will try and Bleep too na
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by DenreleDave(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Fahdiga:
I might continue then get what I want and Japaa

Exactly.. I will bleep her and jp too..

How Can you let another bleep u when I am wooing you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by SavageBoy: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

You this girl,you like talking as if you're not a Nigerian
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

You impress me today
take this

2 Likes

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by tnerro1(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2020
Do you want to marry her or bleep ur own also? Wetin concern me, these hoes aren’t loyal, so bleep ur own and more on
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by fati2001(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2020
Fahdiga:
How many times have you done it. say the truth

not the same as your girlfriend...
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by fati2001(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
He is saying the reality, what will you do is the question, answer him or hold your peace.

you answer him... cuz I have never found myself in his position.
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2020
na to collect ur own share na and japa
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by blinking001(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2020
You dont take products of the streets out of the streets. Make use of them and allow another brother to enjoy too. They are always repercussions when you break this rule.

1 Like

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by fati2001(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2020
Kenplay:

You impress me today
take this

this one is enough.

no need your own.

1 Like

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2020
spoked:
I Won't, Unless I Didn't Notice It. Why Did U Ask?
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

We should only Bleep them

2 Likes

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by RealEzee(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

you answer him... cuz I have never found myself in his position.
kuku Stfu Ja re stop forming busy signal
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by tobechi74: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2020
It doesn't matter
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by fati2001(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2020
RealEzee:
kuku Stfu Ja re stop forming busy signal

never notice you on this forum....
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by adekola4258: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2020
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Akunatakasi(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2020
my brother nobody perfect.... just pick one and forget about the rest ....
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by seanwilliam(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2020
blinking001:
You dont take products of the streets out of the streets. Make use of them and allow another brother to enjoy too. They are always repercussions when you break this rule.
tiri gbosa for u
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by seanwilliam(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2020
Common sense should tell u that an average naija girl gets fhucked atleast twice in a week and atleast 8 times in a month with atleast 2 guys.. so in as much as I'm after the pussy , nothing spoil ..and beside I no fit dey toast woman for two weeks.. I no dey even toast atall cos they are used to that .. my own na to invite u come my crib and leave that rest to God grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by 444crop: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2020
Wetin no be anything go just become something overnight
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by Khd95(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Continue to woo her, collect ur own three points and move on bro, the queue is long behind you, she's not for you, she's for the street, don't tey for there bruudda

1 Like

Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2020
spoked:

Look for another lady that someone is wooing then bang her, you'll feel better afterwards I promise you grin
Re: When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing by mattmogan88: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
[s]
seanwilliam:
Common sense should tell u that an average naija girl gets fhucked atleast twice in a week and atleast 8 times in a month with atleast 2 guys.. so in as much as I'm after the pussy , nothing spoil ..and beside I no fit dey toast woman for two weeks.. I no dey even toast atall cos they are used to that .. my own na to invite u come my crib and leave that rest to God grin grin grin grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wetin Dey Do Una Nigerian Girls? (Disturbing Pictures) / When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed / Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.