Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) (66814 Views)

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Theama:

Madam what you "believe" doesn't change fact; baldness is majorly based on genetics.

So is being less endowed.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

So how many bald women and traits the OP dislikes have you dated in the past?
My last girlfriend is very bald. I didn't notice it quick because she was pretty. The day she sent her true color lol i was shocked.
Many years ago i went to a lady's house and i notice she was in the bathroom. FRom the shadow i saw from the bathroom wall her head was scanty with few strand of hair.
I was shocked and my heart almost jump out of my mouth. Naso i dismiss.
But now when i see bald ladies i don't feel scared nomore grin

That my babe, we're not together anymore. They're some guys that are ready to die for her.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

My last girlfriend is very bald. I didn't notice it quick because she was pretty. The day she sent her true color lol i was shocked.
Many years ago i went to a lady's house and i notice she was in the bathroom. FRom the shadow i saw from the bathroom wall her head was scanty with few strand of hair.
I was shocked and my heart almost jump out of my mouth. Naso i dismiss.
But now when i see bald ladies i don't feel scared nomore grin

That my babe, we're not together anymore. They're some guys that are ready to die for her.

Had you noticed it, would she even be your gf.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Had you noticed it, would she even be your gf.
I don't know about that. But despite knowing i did not turn her down. I only joked with her and she took it serious. grin
She feels i don't really love her lol.
Just because i don't really beat around the bush singing love song up and down.
I'm a disciplined person
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

I don't know about that. But despite knowing i did not turn her down. I only joked with her and she took it serious. grin
She feels i don't really love her lol.
Just because i don't really beat around the bush singing love song up and down.
I'm a disciplined person

Exactly.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Exactly.
Rest in Jesus Name grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by achimendy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

To get straight to the point,

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
Imagine hugging a man and he's hugging your waist cause he's short ugh.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.
Who should the short guys date then? I dunno... But not me.
The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows
A man MUST have thick eyebrows. If you don't, I can't take you seriously

5. Men with bad posture

6. Men who supports man U grin

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

By the time you get this man what will you offer him??

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

Rest in Jesus Name grin grin grin grin grin

That didn't work. Do you need some help?
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Emmaskill(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hanty go create the man yasef. Nons*nse
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Emmaskill(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
Just dey play.. We go remind you of this post when menopause come knocking.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by YourGFsnatcher: 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

Damn!!! You are so short, I for date you. And I don't like flat girls
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by YourGFsnatcher: 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

That didn't work. Do you need some help?
Why your eye lashes like umbrella? grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by YourGFsnatcher: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

My dick is bigger than you
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by bigman001(m): 12:11am On Dec 04, 2023
:
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

cheesy cheesy cheesy Continue day dreaming by the time you enter menopause even if the man is 4.9 feet with a bald head and a oju yobo eye wants to marry you , you go rush am Relish indomie noodles ... They Play grin

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Why your eye lashes like umbrella? grin

Fvck knows.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Wetlands22: 12:39am On Dec 04, 2023
Phool dey find engagement.
You get luck say no be twitter you post this rubbish.
We man U fans for don roast your ass.
Clowns na full here las las.
Mtchewwwww
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by October1960: 12:44am On Dec 04, 2023
I laff in Icelandic
A woman with this type thinking is what men use for sport when they turn 30 and still single and desperate.

So many women are in poverty today due to thinking like this.

Only women from rich families can afford this type of mentality.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Sebbs(m): 2:02am On Dec 04, 2023
Guys, she has her own choice to make and obviously this is. My dear, if you don't see any man with all these qualities pls don't marry wait on the lord or better still ask God for the ability to create ur own perfect man
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Silentgroper(m): 2:11am On Dec 04, 2023
Asebaba1:
expect a photoshoped husband soon or better of , use corel draw to design one, then we will put life into him
All she need is to find the mordsiths from L.O.S
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by YourGFsnatcher: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Fvck knows.

Don't blink before you flab us away
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Don't blink before you flab us away

Say what?
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Ten06(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

Do not worry if you cannot find a man of that nature.
You can go about it the way you and other ladies have been doing it.
If he is not tall anough for you, you can buy him high heel, if he has bald hair, buy weavon for him and if he is too dark you can buy bleaching cream for him. You can also take him for yansh operation if you like guy with big ass, if the nails are dirty you can fix nails for him. Even eye lashes you can fix for him.
Na una way
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by YourGFsnatcher: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Say what?

Don't blow us away...
Not that kind of blow sha grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Godsongang: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2023
😂😂😂. It okay!
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by PedoBear: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nice one op

I hope you've a job and you aren't some pathetic feminist living with dogs
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by blueAgent(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
jmoore:
5 ft 2 inches is average?
You are short!

Very short.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by blueAgent(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
SmartyPants:

Do you know you have a very manly looking face? undecided Unless that's not you.

Gosh!!!!
Wow!!!! You killed it.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by blueAgent(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Padipadi:

You dz fake female. Will you keep quiet!
Guys sef don vex. We no want midget girls like you. Apu mortar & pestle body with elephant 🐘 legs forming for us!
2 by 2 plank fall on you
!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by blueAgent(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
temmyejo:

I think there are misunderstandings here...

Ever wondered why our mothers married fathers who met none of your requirements? What matters most is not how he looks but what he does to you....

When you encounter any man observe these...

(1) What he says to you immediately after a good sex because it's real...
(2) How often he uses these words.. "Please, Thanks and Sorry"...
(3) Watch out for pronouns he uses mostly with you. If it's " We", you're cool, if it's "I" and "You", you're not cool

Over time you will realize that you really want to be with someone who is greatful to have you in their lives, so you may not experience
(1) Domestic violence
(2) Excessive cheating
(3) Less sense of responsibility..

Please do not take this as an avenue to insult me, thanks.

Well said.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by iTroll: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
1Sharon:

Stupid broke redpiller. My comment wasn't directed at you. But you took it personally.
E pepper her toto
Foolish girl
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
iTroll:

E pepper her toto
Foolish girl

I guess she got pained, going by what she wrote. But you calling her foolish girl now made it seem like you too were a bit pained. Be ignoring them na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Should I Marry Albino? / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.