Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) (66614 Views)

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Angelfrost(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
duduade:
Continue to deceive yourself with all you listed up there

How do you look sef

Clout chaser

This is not necessary... Let her speak her mind.

A lot of guys do the same consciously and unconsciously. Most of us talk about wanting ladies with big or whatever-sized derriere and mammary glands, skin tone, hip diameter, etc.

So, why take offense when the opposite gender lists her own preferences??!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by We4all: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
Short men left the thread.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Little21: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
grin grin grin

Bald men

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tuzle(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
I can't marry a short girl also. I am tall 6
(6.3ft) and I want tall children. Children tall enough to be future basketball stars and a short girl will reduce my chances of having very tall kids.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by kevwemike: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
duduade:
Continue to deceive yourself with all you listed up there

How do you look sef

Clout chaser
bros the girl fine and she mk sense check her profile.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
But why are the guys pressed? I am sure there are some features that do not apply to y'all, so wagwan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Juoflife1(f): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by abjisperson(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
That your wig is from where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by abba190: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
let us see you first and we will reply
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Moshybear(f): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Find clay and mold the man of your dreams sis grin grin grin

Anakhogheri

7 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Fatbam005: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
iTroll:

No mind the stupid girl
E wan day take wetin she no fit give
This height requirements is the most stupid thing I've ever seen
A lot of great men that their names are being remembered till tomorrow were short men
Men like Alexander the Great and Napoleon Bonaparte were relatively short men.
That babe na complete mumu
Oga na lie. No dey justify your dwarf nature

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Aslong as u don't mind if he is broke then u will find him cos no rich guy with all these features will take any average girl seriously. grin undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by ClearFlair: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

To get straight to the point,

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
Imagine hugging a man and he's hugging your waist cause he's short ugh.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.
Who should the short guys date then? I dunno... But not me.
The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows
A man MUST have thick eyebrows. If you don't, I can't take you seriously

5. Men with bad posture

6. Men who supports man U grin

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

I'm sure they don't want you too. Even the ones you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Codes151(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
That’s nice.
Me I want tall as well, working. At least making a million plus.

Clean.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by pafun(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
Show your own picture make we see. Na ugly people without any boyfriend always dey make these kind posts on social media.

To you I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe . https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by bigiyaro(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
I sell clay o, dey one God used remain, DM me for prices, won't it be nice if you mold your man yourself? DM jare.

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Codes151(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
That’s nice.
Me I want tall as well, working. At least making a million plus.

Clean.
In a lady

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by osazsky(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Y is everyone attarking the op .she just said wat she wished for .instead of u guys to pray dat God gives her her spec,men who fell short of these requirements are angry and insulting her..if not that I am married I passed all her requirement .op dear may God give u wat u want amen

4 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by cjscon(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Better go to shoprite and purchase ur dream man,and pls upload your papa picture make I measure him
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by SmartyPants(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

Do you know you have a very manly looking face? undecided Unless that's not you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by phorget(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
Just go gather clay and mould your own man abeg.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 43Ronin: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
if you are 5'2 you are not average you are very short. you are so short you dont even make the cut off height requirements for ladies to join the naija army
cheesy the reason why you need a tall guy to balance your generation

3 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by osazsky(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
iTroll:

No mind the stupid girl
E wan day take wetin she no fit give
This height requirements is the most stupid thing I've ever seen
A lot of great men that their names are being remembered till tomorrow were short men
Men like Alexander the Great and Napoleon Bonaparte were relatively short men.
That babe na complete mumu
how do u know dey where short

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by lamalang(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

Coming from a bum
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Sirianese: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

You wey you ugly, still dey slander people based on their physical attributes

Obviously you're ugly inside too

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by jaxxy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Girllllllllllllll, I'm in stitches 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

She wants the perfect man thats nice bt is she the perfect woman? That's the big question.

A guy with everything she listed will have girls at his beck and call and will be hard to keep to urself u less u have alot going for u Interms of value u bring.

I also wanted to date Beyonce it didn't happen. undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Evolutionism: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Na this kind of yeye girls person dey press down their neck tight when person dey hammer them.

Troublesome beings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Padipadi(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Are you done?

I was literally enjoying the attention you were giving me o.

Tbh, the toxic vibe was doing something...inexplicable to my soul.

I know that isn't all that's burning in you to say to me, so please, continue. Let it all out, and see if your spirit will find rest perhaps. grin
You dz fake female. Will you keep quiet!
Guys sef don vex. We no want midget girls like you. Apu mortar & pestle body with elephant 🐘 legs forming for us!
2 by 2 plank fall on you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Padipadi(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:

Do you realise how stupid this sounds?
"Wow, you won't date short guys? Omg you'll be single for life!"
Mumu
You are a talakanier male hiding behind this moniker. I m tracking ya ip address!
I must fish you out!
Midget!
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Tradman: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

this girl with her well toto
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by winner37(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
People like you when wrinkles start appearing will end up as a second wife to a road side carpenter..

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

you need thick eyebrows like philadephia eagles quarter back, jalen hurts...abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.