Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single (2940 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by TINUBUISMAD: 3:48am On Dec 04, 2023
Anny69:
She said most men, see how they are wailing She is right! And y'all need to update your supposed archive of insults, "shiloh this, menopause that, blablabla..." Y'all shouldn't carry this moronic mindset into another year.

Again she is right.

You be Mumu
Since all men don't have sense according to you, may you not see any man that will marry you. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by PoliteActivist: 3:56am On Dec 04, 2023
Anny69:
She said most men, see how they are wailing She is right! And y'all need to update your supposed archive of insults, "shiloh this, menopause that, blablabla..." Y'all shouldn't carry this moronic mindset into another year.

Again she is right.

Little21:
Well, she is right. Most of them.

They don't cuz they think with their d*ck.
Try having a normal conversation with them, they turn it into sex, sex, sex. Absolutely no reasonable thing to talk about since that's all their brain can process.

Before being in an encounter with a reasonable one, it's definitely gonna take a while.

I've often wondered if it's just me. It's like they can't think beyond sex. I never seen such single-mindedness!

1 Like

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by madscientist88(m): 4:01am On Dec 04, 2023
this is what we call "beauty for ashes". if she is yet to find a sensible man then it means she only attracts unreasonable men,most probably because her parents were loosers who did a poor job of raising her,instead of growing up to be free,she choose to live after the footsteps of some women before her,there is nothing like slavery in a relationship,if you dont cook, you both would sleep hungry,if you cook you both would eat,if you buy a snack for yourself alone it means you are no more in a relationship, relationship is about sharing in love. i am not a Romeo,i am a man who is open to exploring the world of my woman as an added experience to my existence,what would she learn from me?could she keepup or get lost in me? because i am like a multiverse.when i see women of little virtue like this speak,i just wonder whats important about them,they are simply uninteresting and empty upstairs,just by the way they conclude and set petty standards for themselves.if a woman really values herself to such high esteem,she would realise that she has no standards because she has grown beyond mortal understanding and definition.this woman is nothing but a cheap knock-off at best.she can't even have a conversation.
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Dhombre: 5:33am On Dec 04, 2023
At 34, Hmmmm. Only if she knows it’s almost late. Before some women have sense, it’s always too late.

Everyone looking for perfection, whereas we have different values and belief. If you can’t compromise in your dating life then marriage is not for you.

Loneliness will become a pandemic for most ladies in the future. From Loneliness to Depression
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Dhombre: 5:45am On Dec 04, 2023
My dear, we need to understand that men and women think differently. Sex is really important for men that doesn’t mean we don’t know what we are doing. Try to analyse the kind of men you attract it will help you a lot.

Even the best of men still wants to have sex with you, it’s a default setting. It takes wisdom to know which one is good for you. Everybody go dey alright but it’s always better we tell ourselves the truth.

Little21:
Well, she is right. Most of them.

They don't cuz they think with their d*ck.
Try having a normal conversation with them, they turn it into sex, sex, sex. Absolutely no reasonable thing to talk about since that's all their brain can process.

Before being in an encounter with a reasonable one, it's definitely gonna take a while.

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by andyanders: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2023
See who get sense baa. Only a man with no sense can even sleep with this overused pad. Even with her kind body outlook, I bet you that she sme....l.
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by duduade: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2023
Yen yen yen

When she's done ranting let her return to her vibratorrrr which keeps her company when she's hoornnnyy
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Mogajunior(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2023
ednut1:
Sensible men dont want to be in a committed relationship with a known 🤐
Tunde why not complete your statement.
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by sageb: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2023
Gerrard59:
Wasn't she dating one dude who looked biracial or something? With statements like this, she is better off doing what Ini Edo did and live a quiet life. These women should know the environment they reside in. Na so Seyi Shay talk say love no dey Nigeria. I wonder what she is up to as she has been quiet lately.

Seyi Shay is now a mother.
Although she's not married yet.
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2023
Who get time for serious relationship when you can have a babymama
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by zed7: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2023
Stop promoting irrelevant people. This person is irrelevant and hasn't done anything significant to warrant this news.
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Gerrard59(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
sageb:

Seyi Shay is now a mother.
Although she's not married yet.

The Ini Edo way.

Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Anny69: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

You be Mumu
Since all men don't have sense according to you, may you not see any man that will marry you. Nonsense
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! 💃🏾💃🏾
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Matix222: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2023
Anny69:
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! 💃🏾💃🏾

You and your boyfriend are you guys still together?
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by Wallade(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
BrownEnvelop:
Renowned Nigerian Actress, Moet Abebe, opened up about her relationship status, confidently stating that she remains single at 34 due to the lack of understanding exhibited by most men.

The actress bemoaned that most guys “don’t have sense,” adding that she hasn’t yet met a “sensible man.”
She unmasked the societal pressures that often confine women, prioritizing her happiness and self-growth over settling with just any man, while challenging the stereotypes imposed upon women to nurture a grown man.

She talked on a recent episode of the podcast Bahd and Boujee, co-hosted by reality personality Tolanibaj.

Moet said: “I’m still single because I’ve issue with men. My issue with men is that they don’t have sense.

Actor Daniel Etim-Effiong, who also appeared on the show, suggested for Moet to find a man she can nurture, but she replied that she isn’t ready to “baby” any man.

In another one of her podcasts, Moet Abebe revealed that “she can’t date a man that lives on the mainland

Moet Abebe presented her viewpoint on dating, specifically in the context of physical location in Nigeria, during a podcast talk with Tolani Baj, a former Big Brother Naija competitor.

Moet Adebe stated unequivocally that she could not picture herself dating a man from Nigeria’s mainland and that she would only consider dating someone from the island. Her point of view on the subject has created debate and piqued the interest of her followers and the wider public.

Tolani Baj, on the other hand, expressed a more open viewpoint during the podcast conversation.

She stated that the location of a potential spouse was not a top priority for her. What was more important to her was the person’s willingness and capacity to be there when required, regardless of where they were.

Moet Abebe gave a practical counterargument, pointing out that if she lived on the island and her spouse stayed on the mainland, the difficulties of commuting could make spending time together difficult.

SOURCE:

https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/03/most-men-dont-have-sense-actress-moet-abebe-reveals-why-shes-still-single-at-34/

Imagine that a lady who feels that men don't have sense also can't date a man who lives on the Lagos mainland because she stays on the Lagos island and she feels she wouldn't be able to spend time with her man when she spontaneously wishes to have him around.

Don't you think Moet Abebe is the senseless one after all?
Re: Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single by ElliotP: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Person wey nor get sense go attract nonsense normally

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Know She Likes You? / All D Good Gals Already Taken ??? / For Those Who Don't Know What Feminism Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.