Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Spending The Night For The First Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending The Night For The First Time? (1302 Views)

He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. / Spending The Night With My Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending The Night For The First Time? by 4gdiamonds: 1:48am On Oct 31, 2011
So we'll be going away together for a few days  next week which means sleeping and waking up to each other in the morning and I'm nervous.
I've never spent the night with him (we've been dating for 7 months)
Things I'm most nervous about
1. What if i snore really bad and he notices
2. What to wear to bed
3. taking a #2 in the toilet while he's in the room (we're staying at a hotel)
4. I'm a very restless sleeper
5. Those unconscious things people do when they sleep like pass gas lol
6. morning breath :-(
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by BABE3: 2:30am On Oct 31, 2011
1. Do you snore normally? If you don't, then no wahala. Relax.

2. Something Comfortable.

3. lol. Wetin you wan do? Take the number 2 in the bedroom?

4. LOL. grin

5. Oh well, it's nashural. You are human. It's allowed. wink

6. Brush/Scrub/Shovel/Rake your buccal cavity before you sleep demmit! angry
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]SMH!. . .[/size]
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by slimyem: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2011
You should realise you cant fake what you aren't for too long.Dont try to impress.be yourself!
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by freecocoa(f): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2011
Slimy
Chop knuckle girl.
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by slimyem: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2011
freecocoa:

Slimy
Chop knuckle girl.
ouch!why you knuckle con strong lyk that?
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by mashnino(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2011
see how gals dey think my GOD
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by freecocoa(f): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2011
slimyem:

ouch!why you knuckle con strong lyk that?
Na wa 2 you o babe,you no fit just do like say you no notice am?so you wan tell NL say I dey pound akpu everyday for mama Nkechi restaurant,okay na,dem don hear am.
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by mashnino(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2011
^^^^we don knw am since nw
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2011
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by nuela100(f): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2011
so u r trying to be fake,looks like u r ugly
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by iice(f): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
You're a human being just like him. Just be you.
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by Creamish(f): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2011
@OP . . r u sure hez even d least bit bothered about all dis? . . .i rily doubt hez giving himself a check-list just cos ur around . . .he will eventually know the real u and he'd stick with u if hez serious about u. No shaking! wink
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by kemmeye: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
wateva jor let it go infact sef when u go pooping open the door and let the smell register in his brain. he'll love you the more
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by Rocktation(f): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2011
Really, just be youself. You'll find that he'§ even more nervous about †ђξ whole thing than you are.
Re: Spending The Night For The First Time? by ronkebp(f): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
Just be yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Insecure Men Turning It On Women / In Love With A Married Man! / What Ladies Should Do If Their Man Is Cheating On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.