Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Am I jazzed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I jazzed? (687 Views)

I've Finally Jazzed My Ex-lover... / I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I jazzed? by DarkLover: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
A quick question please,
Is it possible to be under the influence of juju and still be aware of it? I asked this because my girlfriend once joked that she gonna ‘lock’ me whenever she's leaving the country & I saw her chat with her sister that revolves around that.

Recently, I confronted her about the above & she swore with everything that it was all a joke.

I discovered that ever since she left the country my feelings towards other women are dead. I mean I don’t want to have anything to do with any women, her thoughts are always in my head, I’ve been avoiding and running away from them, I’ve declined many invites & visit requests. I’m so scared of women right now and I can’t even fathom why.

I’m moving out too soon but to a different country, we planned to reunite after her studies. But I’m scared ‘cos I feel like under some influence.
Re: Am I jazzed? by MSN1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
DarkLover:
A quick question please,
Is it possible to be under the influence of juju and still be aware of it? I asked this because my girlfriend once joked that she gonna ‘lock’ me whenever she's leaving the country & I saw her chat with her sister that revolves around that.

Recently, I confronted her about the above & she swore with everything that it was all a joke.

I discovered that ever since she left the country my feelings towards other women are dead. I mean I don’t want to have anything to do with any women, her thoughts are always in my head, I’ve been avoiding and running away from them, I’ve declined many invites & visit requests. I’m so scared of women right now and I can’t even fathom why.

I’m moving out too soon but to a different country, we planned to reunite after her studies. But I’m scared ‘cos I feel like under some influence.
Sorry but NOT sorry!.

D moment u underestimate little things, is d day u dig ur own grave.

WORDS ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN GUNS.

2 Likes

Re: Am I jazzed? by Shalommy(f): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
Op, no be only juju. Your own don finish. You carry woman playundecided. Me, i dey fear my gender sef. Chaiii... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I jazzed? by IVORY2009(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, no be only juju. Your own don finish. You carry woman playundecided. Me, i dey fear my gender sef. Chaiii... cheesy cheesy

Unna cheesy
Re: Am I jazzed? by Blakjewelry(m): 12:48am On Dec 04, 2023
DarkLover:
A quick question please,

My brother you don go fall in love o, at times e dey be like ogogoro sometimes e go be like say them jazz you. Probably both of you were pretty close that explains it.
Re: Am I jazzed? by imagrg(m): 4:28am On Dec 04, 2023
You are under a spell.
To get you out of it, buy this native soap that cleanses you of such a thing.
It costs only 15k.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Ladies! Ladies! Get Connected Now: / What Would You: Hmmmmm / How Was your Last Romantic Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.