Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) (62616 Views)

6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack / Nigerian Army Airstrike Mistakenly Kills Seven Children In Niger Republic / Clash Between Fulani And Berom Natives In Plateau. Villagers Killed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by tuzle(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2023
sleek214:
Sad. But the Army released a statement that they were harbouring bandits/ terrorists. It's just like Israel bombing Gaza because Hamas terrorists are hiding in the midst of civilians.
what do u expect them to say, that they bombed innocent citizens? This case can't be compared with Israel bombing gaza.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by abobote: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2023
Albertone:

So bandits are not internal aggression deserving airstrike?
Ask any soldier that has faced bandits before, you'll know bandits are upcoming ISWAP.
Nothing justifies this barbaric
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Ekeneegwu(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2023
APC bigots food is ready come and defend your dividend of democrazy
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Albertone(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2023
abobote:

Nothing justifies this barbaric

Sure.
But a mistake is a mistake.
I modified my post you quoted, read it.
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by samonak(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2023
I know the Nigerian air force will use this incident to discredit the creation of the Nigerian Army aviation corp. Right from the onset they've been against the purchase of air assets by the Army. Honestly, I feel the army didn't get their Intel right on this operation. Ideally, a strike of this magnitude should have used a 3-ship formation; The ISR (Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance) platform to give them real time intelligence. The main attack platform, either drone or super Tucano ( air force) or MD 530F Cayuse Attack Helicopter purchased for the NA and another chopper to carry out BDA ( Battle damage assessment) to be candid the army bungled this operation and heads ought to roll. Someone needs to be held accountable for this gross ineptitude.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Naijanascam: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2023
One mistake too many..... My sincere condolences to the affected people
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Apel147(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2023
You are a bigot and may God have mercy on your soul! So the lives of those who ain't in southern Kaduna doesn't matter and the killings justified? May God bless you in all your endeavors!!!

DarlingtonC:
If this is in southern Kaduna, I can bet you it was deliberate
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Dybala85(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2023
I swear from my house I saw the jet with leaving white traces I didn’t know what had happen but the traces where some how scattered. I didn’t even know a bomb was dropped but I saw the jet (don’t know if it was the said naf jet) going up to the sky. I don’t stay in igabi Lga I stay in kaduna south from my house I noticed a jet though it was very far.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2023
Very serious. killing Nigerians in air strike not even foreigners or terrorists.
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Offpoint1: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2023
StudyBarn:
Why is the military carrying out airstrikes within Nigeria's sovereign border? Is that even legal ? It is terrible enough that the military is now essentially an interior, policing force but man even the Air force?
The most pathetic one is this strike was carried out by the army, not AirForce. When did Nigeria army start Air-Raiding? were they trained for that? isn't that the duty of our Air Force?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Bigchristo: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2023
grandstar:

Why do many of you make such insane comments! This isn't the first time fighter jets have been used to attack bandits. There has been at least 2 other occasions.

The problem is that the firepower of these fighter jets is simply too much and is unaporopriate to be used in situations such as these.

To deal with bandits or better still, marauder bands as this are what these criminals really are, special forces will be the best.

This will heavily reduce the risk of collateral damage. Also, these bandits tend to have hostages they hold to discourage attacks from government forces.

If Nigeria was like some countries, if carpetbombing entire villages and settlements would mean an end to the bandits, all well and good.

I am just letting you know the reality

They’ve done this act so many times and dropping bombs on innocent civilians, anybody justifying this act must be wicked because in a saner society the military don’t lunch an attack by drone to a village where they know civilians are residing and also having settlements, this is an unprofessional acts by the Nigeria army countless times they’ve killed innocent civilians and get away with it including what they did in Endsars

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by nedekid: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2023
Human life no get value again.
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by TheClassic1(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
when the former COAS buratai massacred innocent civilians in the southeast, how many people marched to the government houses? We go get sense las las for this country the time no far.
Oga that one dey different ooo na everybody know say una be criminal ooo
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by grandstar(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2023
olisaEze:

Were you high on opioids when you wrote dis??

I never said I supported it. I finished it by stating that is the reality. War never, ever, ever works out the way we like. There will always be war crimes.

It was that method that the Angolan government used to crush Jonas Savimbi. The same with the Sri Lankan army against 5he Tamil Tigers. The Syeian government with air assistant from Russia merciless bombed Aleppo to push out the rebels there.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Sunnyski: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2023
These were Christians, they didn't dress like Muslims.

This is a deliberate act.
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2023
DarlingtonC:
Shut up animal you are part of the problem of Nigeria, is everything about religion, is that what pastors teach in slum churches??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by stormborn28(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2023
Nigerian Army are terrorists as well.. The way they deny their dirty work is terrible... Same with Lekki toll gate

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2023
But when it comes to palestinians, they are ready to protest, but fellow human beings are killed in greater numbers right here in the place.

Some suddenly become high Judges of Israel and they even become experts, who really know, abi understands Justice and can tell Israel what it should not do.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Apel147(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2023
These mistakes are one too many! The arm forces needs to do thorough information gathering before embarking on these strikes! May God rest their souls Amen 🙏
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Rilwayne001: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2023
This country is so annoying mehnnn!
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by tesppidd: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2023
DarlingtonC:
This is a very silly post.

If it is the North then it's a mistake but if it's to the South then it's deliberate.

Well for your info, Igabi is to the North and the population is 90 percent Muslims.

So you see how silly you are?
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by SoNature(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
when the former COAS buratai massacred innocent civilians in the southeast, how many people marched to the government houses? We go get sense las las for this country the time no far.

Nah, not possible. The black man no fit get sense!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by seborrhic: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2023
Nwamazi8:
By Rinu Oduala

Rinu Oduala

Nobody will talk about this one o! see even innocent children that were roasted like goats because their only crime is that they are Nigerians.
Anytime innocent lives are lost,it's sad.
But hypocrisy must be called out:this cry is more strident now because it's not a northerner that's in power.
Countless,documented strikes on innocent people,resulting in deaths of several thousands,occurred during the disastrous tenure of Buhari.
Not a single northerner as much as even raised voice against it,talkless of asking any military official or even Buhari himself to step down.
So let's stop the hypocrisy.
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Tallesty1(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Even when these jest were acquired, some of them were happy because they thought it would be used to decimate IPOB. I remember someone telling them back then that it will be used to bomb innocent villagers in the North.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by 9jatriot(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2023
How on earth do you say you killed people by mistake?

Heads should be rolling at this point. A lot of people are supposed to be inside the guard room as we speak, ready to be court marshaled.
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by paramakina202: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2023
Tinubu and his clueless army.
Who even gave bombs and fighter jets to idiots and quota system pilots to operate?
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by YelloweWest: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2023
angry

Mistake?? How

Heads must roll!
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by edungene7: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2023
Bunch of illiterates when the US senators kicked against selling the jet fighters to the FG owing to the fact that this will happen a lot of you clowns called them names in the name of insults today the result is here very useless country filled with opportunist

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Offpointng: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2023
NairaMaster1:

How do you mean? How do you even feel comfortable defending the FG?

How would he say citizen will call for the shut down of operation in the state? does that make sense to you?
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by omooba969(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2023
Nukilia:
When the time reach, all the citizens will march to the government houses and demand a shut down of operations there undecided

Lol 🤣 when the time wan reach abeg, until then mistakenly kill your whole family ehn?? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Offpointng: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2023
paramakina202:
Tinubu and his clueless army.
Who even gave bombs and fighter jets to idiots and quota system pilots to operate?

Funny enough, the arrested pilot na my fellow Igbo Captain
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Indispensable85(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Government dey kill her people. Oh... Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.