Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) (62615 Views)

6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack / Nigerian Army Airstrike Mistakenly Kills Seven Children In Niger Republic / Clash Between Fulani And Berom Natives In Plateau. Villagers Killed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Teejaney88(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
DarlingtonC:
If this is in southern Kaduna, I can bet you it was deliberate
it wasn't in southern Kaduna. I heard it happened near rigasa, on the outskirts of the Kaduna metropolis...
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Ikemba007: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
DarlingtonC:

Luckily it was not in Southern Kaduna. CAN for don see food for political campaign.
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
DarlingtonC:
Now it didn’t happen in Southern KD but Northern part it’s not deliberate?
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by binary01: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
Need more proof the Nigerian army is behind terrorism in the country?
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by lewis33(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
hammerFC:
MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET.

BOKO HARAM ARE IN CHARGE OF NIGERIA MILITARY.

ISLAMIC STATE.
MUMU
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by StudyBarn: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
linearity:

That is the norm everywhere especially in Africa, they are fighting insurgency and terrorists within Nigeria sovereign borders.

The Police can’t and won’t do it!

Air strikes for a rag-tag group that seamlessly merges with the civilian population is disproportionate use of force, what about special forces or even proper reconnaissance before attacking?

Nigeria military is not only corrupt, brutal but also incompetent.
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2023
Offpointng:

You're not intelligent
see emilokan Boko Haram. You don't even have brain 🧠 at all
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by linearity: 1:05am On Dec 06, 2023
StudyBarn:

Air strikes for a rag-tag group that seamlessly merges with the civilian population is disproportionate use of force, what about special forces or even proper reconnaissance before attacking?

Nigeria military is not only corrupt, brutal but also incompetent.

Bros, you sure say you still dey 9ja so? Or you don dey too watch all these foreign SCI films.

I com shock as you use ‘Special Forces and Proper Reconnaissance’ in the same sentence with Nigeria…I dey fear you oh! 🙄
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by rummmy: 3:43am On Dec 06, 2023
I want to see the names of people killed..
I want to check something..
Welcome to the zoooo
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by numericalguy(m): 5:29am On Dec 06, 2023
samonak:
are you aware the NA has an aviation corp with pilots and air assets? The corp has been operational since 2017.

Which air assets are you talking about. They have air assets on paper

No army pilot has ever flown
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by nesgeeek(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2023
Southern Kaduna people have suffered alit from ftje government. Naf attack, Fulani attack and bandits attack all happens in southern Kaduna. May their Soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by todugo(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yoruba soldiers bombing Northerners.

What a wicked world.

Tinubu won't say anything.
The blind Northerners will still vote him again since it's Muslim Muslim ticket.😂😂 grin
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Chookym(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2023
How can this be a mistake?
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Khartune(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2023
What's this country turning into ? I pray their soul rest in peace n Almighty Alla forgive them their sin. God protect us all. Amen
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by kinguwem: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
grandstar:

Why do many of you make such insane comments! This isn't the first time fighter jets have been used to attack bandits. There has been at least 2 other occasions.

The problem is that the firepower of these fighter jets is simply too much and is unaporopriate to be used in situations such as these.

To deal with bandits or better still, marauder bands as this are what these criminals really are, special forces will be the best.

This will heavily reduce the risk of collateral damage. Also, these bandits tend to have hostages they hold to discourage attacks from government forces.

If Nigeria was like some countries, if carpetbombing entire villages and settlements would mean an end to the bandits, all well and good.

I am just letting you know the reality

The bombing was absolutely unnecessary, unless there was adequate intelligence which confirmed they were heavily armed bandits which the ground troops couldn't handle. To me, the operation was carried out in a haste to avoid casualties from ground troops engaging the bandits. There was failure of intelligence & application of the right operational technique. It's also possible that intelligence & operational information was intercepted or leaked to the bandits.
There is need for an inquiry to unravel the mystery surrounding the disaster.
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Cromagnon: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

You're not intelligent
Why is he not intelligent. Do you know how many dictators have been shut down by such action?
Do you have a better idea?
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Cromagnon: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
StudyBarn:
Why is the military carrying out airstrikes within Nigeria's sovereign border? Is that even legal ? It is terrible enough that the military is now essentially an interior, policing force but man even the Air force?
Is Boko in another persons sovereign?
No be to just talk without thinking o
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Offpointng: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Cromagnon:
Why is he not intelligent. Do you know how many dictators have been shut down by such action?
Do you have a better idea?

If you and him are suggesting a shut down to military operations there, isn't that an foundation to a killing field??
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by StudyBarn: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2023
Cromagnon:
Is Boko in another persons sovereign?
No be to just talk without thinking o

Guess that flew right over your 2 brain cells. Nitwit.
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Cromagnon: 2:35am On Dec 17, 2023
StudyBarn:

Guess that flew right over your 2 brain cells. Nitwit.
look who is talking
Imbe
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Cromagnon: 2:59am On Dec 17, 2023
Offpointng:

If you and him are suggesting a shut down to military operations there, isn't that an foundation to a killing field??
did I suggest or you jumped to conclusions?
I just asked a question
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by smokinloud(m): 3:07am On Dec 17, 2023
Midehi3:
And yet the idiots denied it

Wish it was all this miscreants here celebrating this useless government undecided
Who denied it?!.
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by StudyBarn: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
Cromagnon:
look who is talking
Imbe

I must insist that you're a waste of nourishment, you should be composted and be used to fertilize a field in Benue
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Cromagnon: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
StudyBarn:

I must insist that you're a waste of nourishment, you should be composted and be used to fertilize a field in Benue
Wait let military takeover then Repeat this statement then we see who will be composted. Bloody idiot
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by StudyBarn: 12:34am On Dec 23, 2023
Cromagnon:

Wait let military takeover then Repeat this statement then we see who will be composted. Bloody idiot

Stop using drugs you nasty piece of human detritus
Re: Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) by Cromagnon: 12:36am On Dec 23, 2023
StudyBarn:

Stop using drugs you nasty piece of human detritus
wait make military takeover fess .😈😈😈
You will learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.