Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? (3064 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by 100Cents: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Some ladies are in the habit of always asking, " What will you keep for me ", whenever a guy invites them to come over.

I am not referring to a girlfriend or very regular friend but a casual friend that sees me once in a while. She made this comment recently and instead of laughing it off, I said to myself, let me see through to what she really wants.

I now asked her what she will like me to keep for her. She said CASH

I was dumbfounded. I now asked her what she will bring for me while coming. She went offline.

Abeg, ladies make una explain what she is really referring to.
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Some money,indomie and egg and spanking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Exactly, It happens to me on a daily basis and it's getting out of hand. we guys must set up an ad-hoc committee to look into the issue ASAP.... angry
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by yemstok(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
A lady once asked me the same question too and I immediately redirected it to her. She said she would bring herself, I was like "before nko! U wan come invisible ni" ladies sha!
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by 100Cents: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yeah, she likes indomie.

May be I will buy cane for spanking.

Odilafta:
Some money,indomie and egg and spanking.
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by iceberylin(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
yemstok:
A lady once asked me the same question too and I immediately redirected it to her. She said she would bring herself, I was like "before nko! U wan come invisible ni" ladies sha!
Lol grin
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by jayminJr(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Well, just keep a "Love Machine" for her, its a very nice gift and she'll appreciate it very well. #najuxadvise#
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by adepiero: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2014
A girl once asked me the same thing and I replied "I'll give you my third leg" and the girl Neva came sad
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Committee koh angry
SeverusSnape:
Exactly, It happens to me on a daily basis and it's getting out of hand. we guys must set up an ad-hoc committee to look into the issue ASAP.... angry
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by golddeejay(m): 5:43am On Oct 29, 2014
yemstok:
bring herself...no b green light be dat...full story pls
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2014
golddeejay:
yemstok:
I thought it wz only me that noticed,tat na beta green light ooo,trust me,she go hear am
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by Flygerian1(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2014
Girl: What do u v 4 me?
Guy: A lot is waiting for u.
Girl: Like what n what?
Guy: A suprise gift.
Girl: What is it pls? (Excited)
Guy: Dont worry, when u com u'll know what it is.

She'll bear in mind thinking u bought her a gift. Truly u'll buy her a gift but the gift should be a bottle of Malt to welcome her and a pack of Gold circle to pleasurise each other after some chat. And also a thousand naira for her Tfair.
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by passionate88: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2014
100Cents:
Some ladies are in the habit of always asking, " What will you keep for me ", whenever a guy invites them to come over.

I am not referring to a girlfriend or very regular friend but a casual friend that sees me once in a while. She made this comment recently and instead of laughing it off, I said to myself, let me see through to what she really wants.

I now asked her what she will like me to keep for her. She said CASH

I was dumbfounded. I now asked her what she will bring for me while coming. She went offline.

Abeg, ladies make una explain what she is really referring to.
Your's is even better, some will invite you over, when coming they will tell you "Bring something when you dey come o". Buncha greedy bastards. angryangry
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by yemstok(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2014
golddeejay:

Na green light true true.....must u hear the full story ni?
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by yemstok(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2014
edozie04:
I thought it wz only me that noticed,tat na beta green light ooo,trust me,she go hear am

I swear, na follow come green light. grin
edozie04:

I swear, na follow come green light.
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by djeezy(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2014
I usually reply goodies. It can be anything grin grin
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by Liability(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Carpe Retractum!
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by Liability(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2014
Flygerian1:
Girl: What do u v 4 me?
Guy: A lot is waiting for u.
Girl: Like what n what?
Guy: A suprise gift.
Girl: What is it pls? (Excited)
Guy: Dont worry, when u com u'll know what it is.

She'll bear in mind thinking u bought her a gift. Truly u'll buy her a gift but the gift should be a bottle of Malt to welcome her and a pack of Gold circle to pleasurise each other after some chat. And also a thousand naira for her Tfair.
what if after her visit you dont give a single naira?

Me i dont ask after money ooo
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by Tallesty1(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2014
Lols............ She was joking
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2014
Liability:
Carpe Retractum!
Okay dear...I give up, you win.
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2014
PinkObsession:
Committee koh angry
Okay....I'm Sorry.
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by Seanixking: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2014
Boko Haram has claim responsibility for this.., A 5man committee will be set to look into this matter..
Dnt knw what the poster below me gat to sey...
#Rewind back to the last post..
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by Liability(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Okay dear...I give up, you win.
see you.....me wey just dey copy the thing from wikipedia dey give you. You think say i get am for my head?

Hahahaha
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by luckybaddest(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2014
I gat one gal of the same type here...... I just told that when you are coming pls come along with bread and milk I go give you da money
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by Rachelwest(f): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2014
I don't ask my bf such question... Mind u
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by 100Cents: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Rachelwest:
I don't ask my bf such question... Mind u

This one is not bf level.

Just casual friends.

Anyway my first experience about these type of girls shows that the girl is exercising her curiosity.

I messed up with the first girl. This one go hear am.. These type of girls no dey get bf
No man is good enough for them..
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by Rachelwest(f): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2014
100Cents:

This one is not bf level.

Just casual friends.

Anyway my first experience about these type of girl shows that the girl is exercising her curiosity.

I bleeped up with the first girl. This one go hear am..
Pls take it easy on us ladies
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by 100Cents: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Rachelwest:

Pls take it easy on us ladies

Do I look like central bank governor, she will be asking for cash..
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by emperorchedda(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
I do reply them 'a lot'.
When they arrive I simply hand them some refreshment and won't talk about the 'something' again, if she insists on something I simply remind her I just gave her some refreshments and that was what I kept for her.

Mind you girls like that are already in the know that you're gonna fucckk them and they need it as well so be happy when she asks such
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by 100Cents: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
emperorchedda:
I do reply them 'a lot'.
When they arrive I simply hand them some refreshment and won't talk about the 'something' again, if she insists on something I simply remind her I just gave her some refreshments and that was what I kept for her.

Mind you girls like that are already in the know that you're gonna fucckk them and they need it as well so be happy when she asks such

Agreed, the first girl who did this told me at the end of date that she was expecting Royal Rumble.

It's a sign of curiosity..
Re: Ladies Asking, " What Will You Keep For Me " ? by SeverusSnape(m): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liability:
see you.....me wey just dey copy the thing from wikipedia dey give you. You think say i get am for my head?

Hahahaha
I knew all the while... I just wanted to make you Ego swell. you understand na.... wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Areas You Should Stop Deceiving Yourself / How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? / 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.