Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This (1817 Views)

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This by Odebayo4010(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
If you really want to know if she loves you, Once she asked for your occupation, tell her you're a Mortuary attendant šŸ˜Ŗ.
Re: If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This by Chingyyy878: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
Odebayo4010:
If you really want to know if she loves you, Once she asked for your occupation, tell her you're a Mortuary attendant šŸ˜Ŗ.

Lol šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m just imagining the look on her face.
Re: If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This by ItisWell22(f): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nothing go happen. šŸ„±

1 Like

Re: If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This by 1Sharon(f): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
No problem with that. I actually find people that do those jobs fascinating. Someone has to do it.
Re: If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This by ShangTsung000: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
Na you Sabi.
Re: If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
1Sharon:
No problem with that. I actually find people that do those jobs fascinating. Someone has to do it.
Can you do it?
Re: If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This by 1Sharon(f): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lukepeter:

Can you do it?

No. Not my field.
Re: If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This by Palazee(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
As far as you are bringing in the money, they will still date you

Mortuary attendant is even a legitimate occupation, aren't they the ones dating drug traffickers, yahoo boys, cultist
Re: If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This by Nonexisting1: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Vaginarians in this part of the world are impartial when it comes to this kind of issue. As long as you can afford to buy her the latest iphone and always sub her data to be fooling herself on tiktok, she will give you her fake love just like she gives numerous other men. They are impartial on this one.

Re: If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This by Geo4646: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
1Sharon:

Dey play
Re: If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This by sulakishop(m): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2023
Nice joke

I guess you are still very much young

Just dey play dey go
Re: If You Really Want To Know If She Loves You Tell Her This by Olachase(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2023
1Sharon:
no wonder ur head be like coffin grin grin

You too check her profile pix to comfirm

(1) (Reply)

Girls: Why Force Boys To make 100% Of the Move? / He Left Me To Search For A Job. Now He Refuses To Return / Who Do I Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.