Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. (30660 Views)

Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Omuuvwie(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
What else are you expecting?
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by bonnyhope: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Can't remember the last time I bought sugar because I hardly take sugar. I take tea, pap, garri without sugar.

You can use Bournvita to give it flavour
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Nonso92(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
damn
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by spartachico(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Oyeke damo
Oyeke jello
Oyeke
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by omoadeleye(m): 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
Wahala for who dey eat sugar, sugar already plenty for my body already. Make i still dey use those one dey keep body and soul
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Deepspirituals: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hezzyluv:
In my area, no more #50 sugar. I asked the aboki why? He responded thus "oga, I buy am for paint rubber of sugar for sebin thousan naira even one naira i no roveme am for me."
. grin
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by andysnoopy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
I hardly comment on post but on this one, I’m really compelled.

The picture above is exactly what we used to buy 5 naira, years ago!! If you are still buying that in 2023, then whatever expenses that have been made by your parents on you is a waste. Don’t ever blame the Government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Mosba: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
ahnie:
I bought this sugar #50 this evening.
My shock is really shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Any hope for low come earners like us?

Plenty enough
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Deepspirituals: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
omoadeleye:
Wahala for who dey eat sugar, sugar already plenty for my body already. Make i still dey use those one dey keep body and soul
But U cannot use it to drink Garri now that one dey inside your blood ..Chai..U funny ooo grin grin
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Jeffy1206(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
I remember buying this less than 5 kobo 😲☹️😔
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Stevosty: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
That your sugar cheap, come benin city, that your sugar wrapper is for 2 sugar.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ishilove:

They are on Nairaland bashing one another along ethnic lines like primitive brutes

yeah,with obi everything would be better....

we don hear....

its still cheap....
but the prices are going up because you refuse to produce this things yourselves....

a nation that grows sugar cane has issues gettin sugar....

ironic....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Lukuluku69(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Can't remember the last time I bought sugar because I hardly take sugar. I take tea, pap, garri without sugar.

I wish I can too.

Especially my early Morning regular of Pap. cry

1 Like

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ondoterrorist: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

we don hear....

Head slamming Afonjaa.

We know who you're.

Get some PTSD recommendations from the barracks.

Screenshot below: August 09 2016

Hrs: 5:31pm

3 Likes

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by wahaladondey: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Sugar is not healthy, do away with it.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
wahaladondey:
Sugar is not healthy, do away with it.

somebody is sellin the raw sugar products away....you in return are importin finish sugar product....

thats what is drivin the price up....
the same thing with fuel....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Dshocker(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
ahnie:

You shouldn't be taking sugar after age 30 👂
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ondoterrorist: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

somebody is sellin the raw sugar products away....you in return are importin finish sugar product....

thats what is drivin the price up....
the same thing with fuel....

Head slamming Afonjaa.

We know who you're.

Get some PTSD recommendations from the barracks.

1 Like

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Wazirinjos12(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
Most people around me use fresh abi nah super dip instead of sugar.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by reddingtonblack: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

Today, we're forced to endure Tinubu's style of leadership that literally doesn't give two shits about anyone. Just looting the country dry, whilst hiring some hungry urchins to defend his actions on social media.

Go to X (formerly Twitter) and see how youths jump at anything Reno says about Igbos. Reno is in the UK, enjoying good leadership there, yet he keeps praising Tinubu's harsh policies, and tell his jobless and hungry followers that Igbos are their problems.

And his hungry and jobless followers would believe that the Igbo man who hasn't ruled this country since 1966 is the reason why Nigeria is a mess. See eh! The best gift any youth in his prime can give to himself is to exit this country for good. Nigeria can never be good.

Is it really "FORCE" or Nigerians are not just ready
that guy tallesty said it all, they keep stretching us and we keep adjusting,
the probability a goat will turn back n bark if push to wall is 99% but if Nigerians get to the wall we will rather collect loan to buy hammer, and break the wall to pass thru. how many are these politicians troubling us

I follow Reno on X and most times he respond to attack with fact at his disposal esp. when its Igbos or Obi related, what you miss is the 1st attack cos they are anonymous

Nigeria can be good, naa we no ready maybe when we are long gone the next generation won't be like us.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by epainos: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
God is answering my prayers. This Nigeria....hmmm..
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
to bring down prices,we must start producin stuffs localy again....
limit export of raw materials....

only export finished goods....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Zeebuy: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

we don hear....

its still cheap....
but the prices are going up because you refuse to produce this things yourselves....

a nation that grows sugar cane has issues gettin sugar....

ironic....

The person you quoted didn't say anything about Obi but you had to insert Obi's name there because even your conscience is judging you

1 Like

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ondoterrorist: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:
to bring down prices,we must start producin stuffs localy again....
limit export of raw materials....

only export finished goods....

We know you afonjaa

2 Likes

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by gassbee: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
One derica of rice now almost hitting 1k
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zeebuy:

The person you quoted didn't say anything about Obi but you had to insert Obi's name there because even your conscience is judging you

because i know what he was aimin at....

this people have a way of expressin themselves that you automaticaly know its dem dem....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by mipeesoft(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
With this and in this severe hardship some idiots will still hail the morons in power grin
ahnie:

1 Like

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by emerged01(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beremx:
Dangote sugar is very expensive. I wonder how much St. Louis sugar is sold now. The last time I bought it was in early 2000s. I have switched to Dangote sugar tey tey. We can't do without sugar that's the problem.
It is well
A lot of people can do without sugar but not without salt.

1 Like

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
gassbee:
One derica of rice now almost hitting 1k

rice is expensive everywhere in the world....

i think some nations are even hoardin it sef....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ondoterrorist: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

because i know what he was aimin at....

this people have a way of expressin themselves that you automaticaly know its dem dem....

We know you afonjaa

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by thisisit: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
This is how far BAT (Buhari and Tinubu) has taken Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of The World’s Most Dangerous Foods / Abuja Housewives Settle For Carrot Stew As Tomatoes Price Shoots Up / “So You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.