Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. (30669 Views)

Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
post=127346518:
BUA and Dangote should step up to this.
The FG should make things easier for the masses also.
Hopefully, next year we will start moving to the nation of our dreams we have been praying πŸ™ for.
A land flowing with milk and honey.
We believe we will get there as a nation.
God save Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ™.
#PositiveVibesOnly

(If you want to be unfortunate fast fast in life,
Quote this post to type rubbish.)

#PositiveVibesOnly

This pic reminds us of another pic...........

Shut up! Go and tell that to your darling daddy in Katsina rearing his cows your colleagues.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Luckysbab: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
It is unfortunate.

The Grill guy was passionately shouting, 'Nigeria will be great again,' so I asked him, 'What exactly is Nigeria's dream? What plans are in place that we hope will change Nigeria's future once achieved?' He disappeared.

The North remained mute when Buhari was dry-humping all of us, and the Igbos who complained were labeled as haters and sons of perdition by some people, same people that sometimes went to bed on an empty stomach. Years later, Tinubu is in charge, and suddenly everyone realizes that Buhari was a disaster.

If a protest were proposed today, Yorubas will back out because their brother is in power, just as Hausa people did when Buhari was there. I would likely do the same if an Igbo person eventually takes the helm.

The Igbos who position themselves as the moral compass of the country annoy me. What's your business? The country is sinking, and its citizens want it to sink, so why are you trying to help?

Leaving the country is not an option for the average Nigerian; that is the problem, unless one plans to move to another African country.

Another African country? Hmmmm

Last I checked, a sachet of water in Cameroon was 50CFA. That's like 85 Naira.

Fuel was 730CFA or so per liter. That's like 1,240 Naira or so.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by reddingtonblack: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

So, who are the we gangan?

The people/masses/workers/patriots of this country nonii
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by oyeb15: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
Bad government
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

Shatap Afonjaa

bwahaha....

na you go tire....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Brownemeka: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hezzyluv:
In my area, no more #50 sugar. I asked the aboki why? He responded thus "oga, I buy am por paint rubber of sugar por sebin thousan naira even one naira i no remove am for me."
lol
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zeebuy:

So it means Igbos have the greater population in Lagos and Abuja?πŸ€” I didn't know this.

Anyways, hunger is a great brain reset switch. Less than 4 months into the Great Tinubulation, your mothers and fathers are already protesting and crying. Who loses? It's still y'all, but pride on an empty stomach will never allow you admit it.

The amusing thing is you seem to forget there are more than 200 ethnic groups in this shithole, of which Igbos and Yoruba are just 2.

The only reason Tinubu won (aside the abracadabra by INEC) is because of the division into PDP, LP and NNPP. Check their total votes and tell me if APC came close.

Dey play, my boy😁

you know exactly that its accordin to how many....

i dont know why you are written a book....

you igbos like to talk too much....keep it short....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ondoterrorist: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

bwahaha....

na you go tire....

The main thing is to expose your gbegiri yansh as a true 11 razor blade face masquerading

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ondoterrorist: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

you know exactly that its accordin to how many....

i dont know why you are written a book....

you igbos like to talk too much....keep it short....

Like this?

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Pat081: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
ahnie:
I bought this sugar #50 this evening.
My shock is really shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Any hope for low come earners like us?
Only God go save us what we use to buy 10 or 5 naira yrs back
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by NOwazobia: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
Reason why breweries have been switching to artificial sweeteners, lately.

Sugar is dangerously costly right now.

1 Like

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by wahaladondey: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

somebody is sellin the raw sugar products away....you in return are importin finish sugar product....

thats what is drivin the price up....
the same thing with fuel....

Doesn't make it healthy, only keeps it in demand.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by mblarry1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
This is wat is sold for 10naira before... SMH... This na really renewed shege.

ahnie:

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by cyrusmillz: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

yeah,with obi everything would be better....

we don hear....

its still cheap....
but the prices are going up because you refuse to produce this things yourselves....

a nation that grows sugar cane has issues gettin sugar....

ironic....

I'm sure you can't be an adult with that your opening line. Never !
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Okpollo: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

no igbo is going to be voted president....

period....

surely not with majority votes....
Good
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by JONSYN7154: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
ahnie:

Is there still #50 sugar in your place?
You guys are lucky. Here no #50 sugar.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Okpollo: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

mostly igbo votes....

you are not gettin a igbo to aso rock soo long you dont understand to respect others....

just sayin situation is bad thats why try igbo person is not enough reason....
You dont have anything reasonable. What ever advantage polictical position will give you it will take not more than 20 years to handicap you.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by mariahAngel(f): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
reddingtonblack:

The people/masses/workers/patriots of this country nonii

So, do you think all the people/masses/workers/patriots support the present administration, and think they're headed in the right direction?

Do you think they started out well?

Are the people/masses/workers/patriots better off or worse off now than in the previous administration?
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Faposky95: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
Stop drinking garri for starters
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by MikeMicheal(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

A packet of cube sugar (not St. Louis) is N800.

Everything in this shit hole has either doubled or tripled. Yet the youths who are the hardest hit seem not to care.
Bet9ja and yahoo dey give them false hope.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Tallesty1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Luckysbab:

Another African country? Hmmmm

Last I checked, a sachet of water in Cameroon was 50CFA. That's like 85 Naira.

Fuel was 730CFA or so per liter. That's like 1,240 Naira or so.
I calculate by minimum wages not exchange rates.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Tallesty1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
StraightGaay:
Eith salt?
Salt kee. honey sometimes.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
Okpollo:
You dont have anything reasonable. What ever advantage polictical position will give you it will take not more than 20 years to handicap you.

it doesnt matter....we dont want any igbo to become president of nigeria....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by StraightGaay: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Try salt e dey go well with pap
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Tallesty1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I wish I can too.

Especially my early Morning regular of Pap. cry
You can, depending on how or what you take it with. If I am taking pap with fried something, ensure the thing is very tasty. It covers up for the sugar. I use honey or coconut for garri.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Tallesty1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
bonnyhope:
[/b]

You can use Bournvita to give it flavour
Bournvita cost pass sugar nah grin
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:

bwahaha....

price of honey go climb too....
many were thinkin gas would solve the problem,but price of gas climbed too now....

no chance....our hugh population doesnt allow simple solutions....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Tallesty1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
StraightGaay:
Try salt e dey go well with pap
I don't like the combo abeg.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Lukuluku69(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
You can, depending on how or what you take it with. If I am taking pap with fried something, ensure the thing is very tasty. It covers up for the sugar. I use honey or coconut for garri.

Very true.

It is just that I have spoilt myself with Sucrose. Even with fried meat/fish, without Sugar, it will still be somehow.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Tallesty1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

bwahaha....

price of honey go climb too....
many were thinkin gas would solve the problem,but price of gas climbed too now....

no chance....our hugh population doesnt allow simple solutions....
Population is not our problem, our planlesness is.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ikpongiton: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beremx:
Dangote sugar is very expensive. I wonder how much St. Louis sugar is sold now. The last time I bought it was in early 2000s. I have switched to Dangote sugar tey tey. We can't do without sugar that's the problem.
It is well
dangote is a very poor man and a thief.mirriam abacha did not make any mistake when she said same
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by ahnie: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Dshocker:

You shouldn't be taking sugar after age 30 πŸ‘‚
Concentrate on the topic,your advice is irrelevant.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of The World’s Most Dangerous Foods / Abuja Housewives Settle For Carrot Stew As Tomatoes Price Shoots Up / β€œSo You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.