Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. (30661 Views)

Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
thisisit:
This is how far BAT (Buhari and Tinubu) has taken Nigerians

its not going to get any better....

the ol world is going crazy....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ondoterrorist: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

rice is expensive everywhere in the world....

i think some nations are even hoardin it sef....

Shatap.

Before your Sai baba virus how much was Thailand rice ? Till today Thailand is exporting to Ghana at which rate to naira .

Guess

Ntooor

We know you afonjaa

2 Likes

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by StraightGaay: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Can't remember the last time I bought sugar because I hardly take sugar. I take tea, pap, garri without sugar.
Eith salt?
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ondoterrorist: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

its not going to get any better....

the ol world is going crazy....

Shatap

Shout sai baba

Afonjaa

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
i rarely use sugar....i dont even like sweet things no more.... undecided undecided
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ondoterrorist: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:
i rarely use sugar....i dont even like sweet things no more.... undecided undecided

Afonjaa don't taste sweet things.

They're known to use agbo to drink custard.

Afonjaa we know you

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
It looks like meth

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Okpollo: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

It's getting really horrible out there. What scares me is that no one seems to care.

If you ask logical questions, they'll immediately mention Peter Obi. Who did this to Nigerians?
Tribalism.
Nigeria will rather achieve consensus on no other matter than their common resentment of the igbo.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by descartes400: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

A packet of cube sugar (not St. Louis) is N800.

Everything in this shit hole has either doubled or tripled. Yet the youths who are the hardest hit seem not to care.

It is inside this shit hole that your papi (even though e no fine reach me)take see your beautiful mami, toast her, she come dey smile winny winny resulting to YOU.

Stop the SHITHOLE tantrum and show some damn respect on the BED that brought you forth. angry
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by omoadeleye(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Deepspirituals:
But U cannot use it to drink Garri now that one dey inside your blood ..Chai..U funny ooo grin grin

Go and start buying garri ijebu or garri ilora. They don't need sugar
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by wman(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
post=127346518:
BUA and Dangote should step up to this.
The FG should make things easier for the masses also.
Hopefully, next year we will start moving to the nation of our dreams we have been praying πŸ™ for.
A land flowing with milk and honey.
We believe we will get there as a nation.
God save Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ™.
#PositiveVibesOnly

(If you want to be unfortunate fast fast in life,
Quote this post to type rubbish.)

#PositiveVibesOnly

This pic reminds us of another pic...........

God save Nigeria? After supporting APC for 8 years and counting?

Keep on clowning.

God won't vote for old, corrupt politicians.

Funny thing is that one can't quote Manna again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Okpollo:
Tribalism.
Nigeria will rather achieve consensus on no other matter than their common resentment of the igbo.

no igbo is going to be voted president....

period....

surely not with majority votes....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Zeebuy: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

because i know what he was aimin at....

this people have a way of expressin themselves that you automaticaly know its dem dem....

However, between Obi, Tinubu and Atiku, Obi is the better choice going by the present realities on ground.

Anyways, to each his own
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ondoterrorist: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

period....

Yes Afonjaa that s why you have to cry and lament for food

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zeebuy:

However, between Obi, Tinubu and Atiku, Obi is the better choice going by the present realities on ground.

Anyways, to each his own

you think nigerians will give any igbo majority votes after all this years of insults....??

sorry,it doesnt work that way....

people dont forget and they are very bad in forgivin....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Zeebuy: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

period....

surely not with majority votes....

Obi joined LP and within 8 months was able to poll more than 6m votes. Tinubu who was rigged in had 8m votes. If you remove Rivers State's votes (we all saw the abracadabra Wike did), I'm sure you know Tinubu wouldn't have gotten up to 7m votes.

I guess you pulled your assertion out of your ass, as always

2 Likes

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ondoterrorist: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

you think nigerians will give any igbo majority votes after all this years of insults....??

sorry,it doesnt work that way....

people dont forget and they are very bad in forgivin....

You are a clown

You have been on nairaland abusing them since 2016 .

Imagine Afonjaa wan learn taqyia

Idiot

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by StraightGaay: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I wish I can too.

Especially my early Morning regular of Pap. cry
Use salt
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zeebuy:

Obi joined LP and within 8 months was able to poll more than 6m votes. Tinubu who was rigged in had 8m votes. If you remove Rivers State's votes (we all saw the abracadabra Wike did), I'm sure you know Tinubu wouldn't have gotten up to 7m votes.

I guess you pulled your assertion out of your ass, as always

mostly igbo votes....

you are not gettin a igbo to aso rock soo long you dont understand to respect others....

just sayin situation is bad thats why try igbo person is not enough reason....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ondoterrorist: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

mostly igbo votes....

you are not gettin a igbo to aso rock soo long you dont understand to respect others....

Shatap Afonjaa we know you

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by FireUpNow(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

Everything in this shit hole has either doubled or tripled. Yet the youths who are the hardest hit seem not to care.
The youths are busy forming big boys and big girls online while suffering and smiling. Everyone is a rich kid now oo
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Lapintoz50: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
Well said. Now you understand the internal geopolitics of Nigeria. A lot of your people doesn't and can't play the game.

Reason Tinubu said amilokan.

Tallesty1:
It is unfortunate.

The Grill guy was passionately shouting, 'Nigeria will be great again,' so I asked him, 'What exactly is Nigeria's dream? What plans are in place that we hope will change Nigeria's future once achieved?' He disappeared.

The North remained mute when Buhari was dry-humping all of us, and the Igbos who complained were labeled as haters and sons of perdition by some people, same people that sometimes went to bed on an empty stomach. Years later, Tinubu is in charge, and suddenly everyone realizes that Buhari was a disaster.

If a protest were proposed today, Yorubas will back out because their brother is in power, just as Hausa people did when Buhari was there. I would likely do the same if an Igbo person eventually takes the helm.

The Igbos who position themselves as the moral compass of the country annoy me. What's your business? The country is sinking, and its citizens want it to sink, so why are you trying to help?

Leaving the country is not an option for the average Nigerian; that is the problem, unless one plans to move to another African country.

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by mariahAngel(f): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Is it really "FORCE" or Nigerians are not just ready
that guy tallesty said it all, they keep stretching us and we keep adjusting,
the probability a goat will turn back n bark if push to wall is 99% but if Nigerians get to the wall we will rather collect loan to buy hammer, and break the wall to pass thru. how many are these politicians troubling us

I follow Reno on X and most times he respond to attack with fact at his disposal esp. when its Igbos or Obi related, what you miss is the 1st attack cos they are anonymous

Nigeria can be good, naa we no ready maybe when we are long gone the next generation won't be like us.

So, who are the we gangan?
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by yemmit90: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
ahnie:
I bought this sugar #50 this evening.
My shock is really shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Any hope for low come earners like us?

There was a time the same sugar you bought was sold 1 kobo, 2 kobo, .........1 naira, 5 naira.......10 naira, etc.

Nigeria has been regressing since after civil war in 1970, it is just that unlike today, people produced 80% of what they consume, and they did not depend much on urbanisation. Besides, majority were not educated enough to know the kind of atrocities being perpetrated by these rulers. There were also no efficience mean of communication and social medias like today.

Nigeria leaders both past and present dont have brain capacity to rule a modern society. For instance, if you check from 1980 till today, you will discover that price of essential commodities and fuels keep tripled in every regime.

Until we end states and deal directly with local governments, Nigeria will remain the same till thy kingdom come.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Lukuluku69(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
StraightGaay:
Use salt

No thanks cool
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Zeebuy: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

mostly igbo votes....

Hahahahahah......Obi won in Lagos and Abuja. These are states with a higher population of enlightened folks. This should tell you something about the correlation between illiteracy and tribalism.

You, my boy, are being plagued by illiteracy

1 Like

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
FireUpNow:
The youths are busy forming big boys and big girls online while suffering and smiling. Everyone is a rich kid now oo

nonesense....people that understand to use their heads in nigeria are not complainin....

ofcourse everything is hard....but its hard everywhere else in the world too....

go watch how many people are homeless in america....some still have jobs oo....

appartments is soo expensive,its crazy....they sleep in their cars and still go to work....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by themanderon: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

Know ye not that they have been placed under a spell?
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Pootle: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
industrial sugar for that mata
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by tsdarkside(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zeebuy:

Hahahahahah......Obi won in Lagos and Abuja. These are states with a higher population of enlightened folks. This should tell you something about the correlation between illiteracy and tribalism.

You, my boy, are being plagued by illiteracy

igbos are not in lagos and abuja....??

but true....their are none igbos that voted obi too....
but that will change....
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Zeebuy: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

but that will change....

So it means Igbos have the greater population in Lagos and Abuja?πŸ€” I didn't know this.

Anyways, hunger is a great brain reset switch. Less than 4 months into the Great Tinubulation, your mothers and fathers are already protesting and crying. Who loses? It's still y'all, but pride on an empty stomach will never allow you admit it.

The amusing thing is you seem to forget there are more than 200 ethnic groups in this shithole, of which Igbos and Yoruba are just 2.

The only reason Tinubu won (aside the abracadabra by INEC) is because of the division into PDP, LP and NNPP. Check their total votes and tell me if APC came close.

Dey play, my boy😁
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Ondoterrorist: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

but that will change....

Shatap Afonjaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of The World’s Most Dangerous Foods / Abuja Housewives Settle For Carrot Stew As Tomatoes Price Shoots Up / β€œSo You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.