Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. (30676 Views)

Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Dshocker(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
ahnie:
Thank you sir....I don't consume sugar...except when I go for canned drinks.

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by truthlegend(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

It's getting really horrible out there. What scares me is that no one seems to care.

If you ask logical questions, they'll immediately mention Peter Obi. Who did this to Nigerians?
Peter Obi that will never feel any heat of bad leadership, the people he wants to help love their chains and their slave masters.

1 Like

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by specialmati(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
post=127346518:
BUA and Dangote should step up to this.
The FG should make things easier for the masses also.
Hopefully, next year we will start moving to the nation of our dreams we have been praying πŸ™ for.
A land flowing with milk and honey.
We believe we will get there as a nation.
God save Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ™.
#PositiveVibesOnly

(If you want to be unfortunate fast fast in life,
Quote this post to type rubbish.)

#PositiveVibesOnly

This pic reminds us of another pic...........
grin grin grin grin grin grin how far your darling daddy,hope say you still asslick him.you follow buy sugar too grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Eyinju112(f): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
RepoMan007:
Lol...I better buy N50 sweets and dissolve to use. You even get extra flavour like banana, orange, pineapple, or cocoa.

Oga same sugar is used for sweets. Why hasn't sweets jumped from N10 to N50?
Middlemen are like plaques a times.

Wetin be this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by CJStarz: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hezzyluv:
In my area, no more #50 sugar. I asked the aboki why? He responded thus "oga, I buy am por paint rubber of sugar por sebin thousan naira even one naira i no remove am for me."
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by StraightGaay: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
I don't like the combo abeg.
Try and see
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by ufuosman(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
ahnie:
I bought this sugar #50 this evening.
My shock is really shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Any hope for low come earners like us?
hope dey, if hope no dey na die oh
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by ufuosman(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
Naija dey strong more and more
It’s well
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Tynaclem1: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
I remember when sugar of that quantity was 5 naira fa... Where are we heading πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Slimplush: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hezzyluv:
In my area, no more #50 sugar. I asked the aboki why? He responded thus "oga, I buy am por paint rubber of sugar por sebin thousan naira even one naira i no remove am for me."
you Sabi their tongue wella... Kudos!!, na that "I nor remove am for me" wey dem dey always say dey Crack me up.... Like I'm referring to myself for myself, lol.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by treatise: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
ahnie:

Your side better
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by koboko69: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nazgul:

A packet of cube sugar (not St. Louis) is N800.

Everything in this shit hole has either doubled or tripled. Yet the youths who are the hardest hit seem not to care.

I live in the United States, somethings here are double now too. High gas price, a 40 pack water case i get for $3.40 b4 is now almost $6, may car insurance was $2030 a year, they sent me a new bill, its 2788 for a new year now, never had an accident or a ticket. Inflation seems to be dealing with the world not just Nigeria. Stop calling your country a shithole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Quodseverismete: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beremx:
that means St Louis is more than 800 naira. Odi egwu

Your likes contributed to what we are having today
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Mekanus(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beremx:
Dangote sugar is very expensive. I wonder how much St. Louis sugar is sold now. The last time I bought it was in early 2000s. I have switched to Dangote sugar tey tey. We can't do without sugar that's the problem.
It is well
Who told you you can't do without sugar?
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by mariahAngel(f): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
koboko69:

I live in the United States, somethings here are double now too. High gas price, a40 pack f water i get for $3.40 is now almost $6, may car insurance was $2030, they sent me a new bill its 2788 for a new year, never had an accident or a ticket, inflation seems to be dealing with the world not just Nigeria. Stop calling your country a shithole.

I hate it when they do that, despite how the country is.
To be honest, Nigeria has been very favourable to me and my family.

You can't talk sh!t about your country, and expect it to be good to you.
It's the only country you can truly call your own after all.
Any other place, you're just a sojourner.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Bosman17: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Na by force to use Sugar, you no heat say Igbos during the civil war no see salt buy… till today, their soup no dey get saltπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by JudasNaKarrot: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
ahnie:

Aren't you lucky?
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Father4all: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
Before unko, you want to buy it for 5 naira? shocked
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by fortunechy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Future impossible tense
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria becoming great again.

This I have seen.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by fortunechy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
If u still have hope on this country u are just a fool...
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Testimony1988(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hahahaha, a mudu is around N2,600, the best is to buy half mudu or cup.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by OyinO: 1:52am On Dec 07, 2023
Poisonous sugar. Real sugar is brown.
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Fearyourcreator: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2023
tsdarkside:

that too....

this kind leaders nigeria has is realy disturbin....

its like they dont care.... undecided undecided
and nobody should tell me obi would be better....that will realy piss me off....

they all have no idea....
Nigeria has over 21.37 metric tons of gold reserves worth over $1 billion. The country has been increasing its gold reserves in recent years, seeking to boost its foreign exchange reserves and reduce its reliance on oil exports

apc is tryin....but the problems is too many....
we should have been plannin since the 80s.... undecided undecided
All this fast result no possible like people are want it ... It's a gradual process this is a company , even it took Dangote 30 years to become the richest black man
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Mcreloaded(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2023
Industrial sugar to the rescue.
Pile and all manner of sickness to follow
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by A40(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2023
koboko69:

I live in the United States, somethings here are double now too. High gas price, a 40 pack water case i get for $3.40 b4 is now almost $6, may car insurance was $2030 a year, they sent me a new bill, its 2788 for a new year now, never had an accident or a ticket. Inflation seems to be dealing with the world not just Nigeria. Stop calling your country a shithole.
Not calling Nigeria a shithole will not stop it from being a shithole FYI
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by A40(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2023
mariahAngel:

To be honest, Nigeria has been very favourable to me and my family

Lol. Typical Nigerian mindset. Self self self. Once it's favorable for you every other person's struggles do not matter.

You people are so tone deaf and it's unfortunate. People are going through pain, last time I was around my ears almost went deaf from all the billing. People dey suffer. God help those with health challenges and you're here talking that patriotism kumbaya nonsense for a country with no plan for it's people

1 Like

Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by Decarbonisation: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2023
1naira sugar a few years ago?

It will never be well with Buhari, Tinubu and APC.

If you support one or all of them, it will not be well with you too

Enikuuure gbogbo!
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by koboko69: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
A40:
Not calling Nigeria a shithole will not stop it from being a shithole FYI

Good luck!
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by omooba969(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
mariahAngel:

This is from a selfish mindset, bcoz the plight of the less privileged should be of concern. So long you & your family are doing well, to hell with others.

This is the bane of the Black man's problem....Individualism!
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by omooba969(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
Decarbonisation:
1naira sugar a few years ago?

It will never be well with Buhari, Tinubu and APC.

If you support one or all of them, it will not be well with you too

Enikuuure gbogbo!

Hahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ so you guys are no longer cursing PDP...lol πŸ˜†

Una go learn sense by force! πŸ˜‚
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by armyofone(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nwa mama, how can someone with a Physic, Engineering degree get a job? Any idea where to apply for jobs ?
Re: See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. by ahnie: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2023
Where have you been all these months love of my life?
armyofone:

Nwa mama, how can someone with a Physic, Engineering degree get a job? Any idea where to apply for jobs ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Housewives Settle For Carrot Stew As Tomatoes Price Shoots Up / β€œSo You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife / How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.